Questions & Mysteries Queen plague bullets would they work on Kaido or Big Mom

No. Big Mom and Kaido are the poster children for 'built different' in One Piece. They are durability freaks even by Yonko standards

I believe it could probably work on the other Yonko though. They are strong but haven't been hyped to be anything beyond human, unlike the Beast Duo.

S

Shepherd

If for some reason a wound or opening was made that allowed the bullet to pierce through, say for example if Queen landed a shot in an open Kaido or Big Mom wound, then theoretically it should work and would kill them.

However, I highly doubt the force of a gun would be enough to pierce their skin.

Assuming the bullet even NEEDS to pierce their skin to take effect, that is.

If the bullet doesnt need to pierce skin to take effect, yes they would be affected and would probably endure it for a very long time, far longer then the other 2 Yonko given how enduring and durable BM and Kaido are, but in the end would succumb to the poison even if took years to take effect.

Queen is a genius, he has designed these bullets to systematically destroy the human body. They would certainly kill any human who makes direct contact with them, should they be slow and defenseless enough to be tagged.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Hyogoro can be that strong after being affected by the plague, how do you think someone like Kaido and Bigmom will be?

Anyway, I think they will be affected and eventually die, maybe Kaido could recover later. But i dont think Queen would risk his life to the wrath of Kaido and Bigmom before they die.