General & Others Wano isn't ending until late 2023 - early 2024 (manga)

It took 8 months just to defeat Katakuri. A single character took 8 months. Now we all know Zoans have "insane durability" which means when Kaido gets defeated he is just going to get back up. Same goes with Queen and King. Unless Oda wants to retcon Zoan's devil fruit then there is no way this arc ending before 2023. That means Wano will last from 2018-2024 and yet fanboys still yell "you gotta be patient". People literally get there PHD in 6 years and Oda needs 6 years to write a single arc. This is getting pathetic.

If act 3 ends in 1018 that would confirm 60 chapters.

which means the rest of wano would be 45 chapters.

The arc will probably end November/docember next year
It's not ending next year. The beast pirates are ALL zoan devil fruit users. Once they go down they are just going to get right back up, especially Kaido, Queen and King.

That is exactly what I said dude. What are you talking about?
Post automatically merged:

Where are you guys getting these 1018 and 45 chapters? Also, I LITERALLY explained why the fights won't end since they are Zoan devil fruit, unless Oda wants to retcon it.

I said even if they get up it wouldn’t be them at 100% it would be them getting up for one final powerful attack. So I don’t see how that extends the arc

Where are you guys getting these 1018 and 45 chapters? Also, I LITERALLY explained why the fights won't end since they are Zoan devil fruit, unless Oda wants to retcon it.
Act 1 15

act 2 30

act 3 60(1018)

act 4 30

act 5 15

Luke's post, it is also why both of us said if, because it is following a 5 play pattern.

Oda will retcon it the other fights because they are not as important, he's basically done that with franky, jimbe and robin fights, franky and jimbei have been fighting for 20 chapters with very few panels to show and robin and brook for 8 with 5 panels to show for it

I said even if they get up it wouldn’t be them at 100% it would be them getting up for one final powerful attack. So I don’t see how that extends the arc
Duh it won't be them at 100%, did I say they are going to be at 100%? "One final powerful attack" LMFAO I can't even. If Oda decides to do that then my god that's even worse than retconning.

Act 1 15
act 2 30
act 3 60(1018)
act 4 30
act 5 15
Again, where did you guys get these numbers from?

Duh it won't be them at 100%, did I say they are going to be at 100%? "One final powerful attack" LMFAO I can't even. If Oda decides to do that then my god that's even worse than retconning.

Act 1 was 15 chapters
Act 2 was 30 chapters
Act 3. right now we are at 59 chapters and many are speculating it will end at 60 chapters. Based on this we are also guessing that
act 4 will go back to 30 chapters
act 5 will go back to 15 chapters

Luke's post, it is also why both of us said if, because it is following a 5 play pattern.

Oda will retcon it the other fights because they are not as important, he's basically done that with franky, jimbe and robin fights, franky and jimbei have been fighting for 20 chapters with very few panels to show and robin and brook for 8 with 5 panels to show for it
Okay if it is following a 5 play pattern, how does that mean act 3 will have 60 chapters, act 4 30 chapters and act 5 15 chapters? And yall acting like there aren't unanswered subplots other than fights like Kaido' backstory, Toki's involvement, Ryuma, all the other fights that aren't calamities, Big Mom, Hawkin's prediction, the sword collecting guy, Zoro's master involvement in Wano, so much more subplots that are still unanswered.

Act 1 was 15 chapters
Act 2 was 30 chapters
Act 3. right now we are at 59 chapters and many are speculating it will end at 60 chapters. Based on this we are also guessing that
act 4 will go back to 30 chapters
act 5 will go back to 15 chapters
That isn't how it works dude. You base the arc's length on the remaining content, not predictions based off some stupid number system.

Okay if it is following a 5 play pattern, how does that mean act 3 will have 60 chapters, act 4 30 chapters and act 5 15 chapters? And yall acting like there aren't unanswered subplots other than fights like Kaido' backstory, Toki's involvement, Ryuma, all the other fights that aren't calamities, Big Mom, Hawkin's prediction, Zoro's master involvement in Wano, so much more subplots that are still unanswered.
That is correct, again we are not saying it is a definitive, but making a theory based on the first 2 acts. if act 3 ends next chapter it will 99% confirm the next 2 acts are 30 and 15 chapters.

46 chapters is a lot to cover the story and we will still have a lot of questions unanswered and we wont be satisfied

Instead of Oda addressing these he's spent manga wasting chapters trying to expand the story

14 chapter oden flashback
Udon
multiple ebisu town/yasuie chapters- loved the guy but 1 chapter could have been spent on him
Multiple Tama chapters... that was a waste
Yamato chapters have been a waste
Too much time spent on scabbards

All in all combined I would personally say 20 chapters in wano have been wasted at the very least

These wasted chapters are the reason the other cool scenes and parts of wano will not be covered like toki and ryuma. Kaido flashback will be a waste of time as well

That is correct, again we are not saying it is a definitive, but making a theory based on the first 2 acts. if act 3 ends next chapter it will 99% confirm the next 2 acts are 30 and 15 chapters.

46 chapters is a lot to cover the story and we will still have a lot of questions unanswered and we wont be satisfied

Instead of Oda addressing these he's spent manga wasting chapters trying to expand the story

14 chapter oden flashback
Udon
multiple ebisu town/yasuie chapters- loved the guy but 1 chapter could have been spent on him
Multiple Tama chapters... that was a waste
Yamato chapters have been a waste
Too much time spent on scabbards

All in all combined I would personally say 20 chapters in wano have been wasted at the very least

These wasted chapters are the reason the other cool scenes and parts of wano will not be covered like toki and ryuma. Kaido flashback will be a waste of time as well
Lmfao Oda isn't even gonna do a Kaido's flashback. Not that I care cause I want this arc to be finished by my god what awful planning by Oda. You would think after 24 years, you will have better time management but it just keeps getting worse and worse.

I don’t think you even have a clue on what I’m saying.

I’m saying if sanji beats queen and queen gets up after his final attack then sanji will attack him once more with something more powerful so he stays down Oda wouldn’t drag it out

Lmfao Oda isn't even gonna do a Kaido's flashback. Not that I care cause I want this arc to be finished by my god what awful planning by Oda. You would think after 24 years, you will have better time management but it just keeps getting worse and worse.
I want that too, and agree that time management is even worse, my biggest issue is he keeps adding random bullshit no one wants.

Only thing i disagree with is unfortunately every main antagonist he does some bullshit flashback, unfortuanately I believe it will happen with Kaido.

DressRosa, WCI, and Wano have probably been around a year spent on dumb fucking flashbacks no one really wanted

I don’t think you even have a clue on what I’m saying.

I’m saying if sanji beats queen and queen gets up after his final attack then sanji will attack him once more with something more powerful so he stays down Oda wouldn’t drag it out
Yes I did understand that which is why I said that’s even worse than retconning it. Having all four calamities being knocked out to getting back up then getting defeated by a more powerful attack is one of the lamest things I have ever read. I wouldn’t be surprised if Oda does that seeing how awful this arc already is.

I want that too, and agree that time management is even worse, my biggest issue is he keeps adding random bullshit no one wants.

Only thing i disagree with is unfortunately every main antagonist he does some bullshit flashback, unfortuanately I believe it will happen with Kaido.

DressRosa, WCI, and Wano have probably been around a year spent on dumb fucking flashbacks no one really wanted
Instead of focusing on swords, Toki void century, Kaido's involvement with Rocks, Zoro's master involvement in Wano, Why the marines were so scared of Wano for centuries, instead Oda wanted to give us Tama.

Yes I did understand that which is why I said that’s even worse than retconning it. Having all four calamities being knocked out to getting back up then getting defeated by a more powerful attack is one of the lamest things I have ever read. I wouldn’t be surprised if Oda does that seeing how awful this arc already is.

Instead of focusing on swords, Toki void century, Kaido's involvement with Rocks, Zoro's master involvement in Wano, Why the marines were so scared of Wano for centuries, instead Oda wanted to give us Tama.
Tama, a dumb Oden flashback which people really wanted to see 3/4 out of the 14 chapters

More Luffy bullshit no one wanted

Ruin Zoro's plotline pre war, the Shusui thing is bullshit, yeah that dumb fucking fox happens to be in Ebisu town somehow which was multiple chapters

Oda give us the good shit, the things the people had been anticipating

instead him and his editors go... yeah Tama, Nami and Usopp are waaaaay more important

It took 8 months just to defeat Katakuri. A single character took 8 months. Now we all know Zoans have "insane durability" which means when Kaido gets defeated he is just going to get back up. Same goes with Queen and King. Unless Oda wants to retcon Zoan's devil fruit then there is no way this arc ending before 2023. That means Wano will last from 2018-2024 and yet fanboys still yell "you gotta be patient". People literally get there PHD in 6 years and Oda needs 6 years to write a single arc. This is getting pathetic.

No man,calm down,you need to understand Kaido got ganged up by a bunch of people and is now facing a low top tier level Luffy!This raid will last till the sunrise!Like people above said Wano ends december 2022 max!