Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be honest mate, if Sanji bent King’s beak we wouldn’t see how he did that? Unless you gonna say with his hand and it was off panel? Or was it a kick off panel? If Sanji did such a feat against a YC1 Oda would have made a huge deal out of it, it would have been mentioned by Sanji or King at least or King would have screamed of pain from it, but none of that happen so it’s not just my opinion. It’s simply something that doesn’t exist on panel.

Let’s be honest mate, if Sanji bent King’s beak we wouldn’t see how he did that? Unless you gonna say with his hand and it was off panel? Or was it a kick off panel? If Sanji did such a feat against a YC1 Oda would have made a huge deal out of it, it would have been mentioned by Sanji or King at least or King would have screamed of pain from it, but none of that happen so it’s not just my opinion. It’s simply something that doesn’t exist on panel.
You would think that King would've at least mentioned or tried to attack the same man who deformed his face.
But nope

?
Lucci used Roku Ou Gan 3 times against Luffy. It still was his ougi. Kaku used his best move once to slice the tower, then at the end against Asura. Jabra used juushigan multiple times and had a wealth if unique moves prior that he calls his own.

Name one move the last 2 chapters that actually felt like WsW's super. Shigan Madara is copied from Lucci. Soru, Rankyaku and Geppou are basic.. Gagan was used like 7 times. His dagger shigan was used once. His tekkai move was countered immediately.

You literally stating anything means nothing lol. I've told people to wait, now you have to wait before you can act like you are right, because nothing here proves he's knocked out. All I'm "literally" saying is that WsW isn't defeated this chapter, but will probably be in 1019 or 1020. That's all. You can still have your "F6 defeat volume" be right in that case. Though, it may to take longer than you think.
Do you really think 12 yrs ago Rob Lucci had a move Shigan madara to get copied by Who's who...

Status
Not open for further replies.