General & Others Is Oda the best Japanese writer out there?

I really don't think that anyone, who thinks Oda is a surpreme writer, actually read more than 3 books in his life.

I'm dead honest there.

How can anyone read OP and actually think that this is a masterpiece of writing?

It's an incredibly fun read, has a really cool world and I love it, yes, but it's a fucking standard shonen manga.

The arc formulas alone are as repetitive as it gets. Not to mention that there are tons of inconsistencies, plot conveniences etc.

Again: That's fine, since it's a shonen manga, but never compare such a work to other great works of literature.

I really don't think that anyone, who thinks Oda is a surpreme writer, actually read more than 3 books in his life.

I'm dead honest there.

How can anyone read OP and actually think that this is a masterpiece of writing?

It's an incredibly fun read, has a really cool world and I love it, yes, but it's a fucking standard shonen manga.

The arc formulas alone are as repetitive as it gets. Not to mention that there are tons of inconsistencies, plot conveniences etc.

Again: That's fine, since it's a shonen manga, but never compare such a work to other great works of literature.
Lol ! You again ? Didn’t you get a spank on the ass and get away from page 4 as I remember? Why you are back ? Again , as i said their is no inconsistencies nor plot conveniences in one piece , you are the one who has a small mind and doesn’t understand what’s going on , fun to read lol , all this political content and great writing and you say fun to read you emptyhead , if you don’t understand just try to understand , don’t be an ignorant, you read 3 books and you think you now ready to said that one piece is a standard shounen ? You are just an ignorant
Post automatically merged:

He is far from be the best writer but I gotta admit that he is the best dragger I ever see in my life

:funky::steef:
Donkey , yeah

Well, I have to say, that D.Gray Man is still ongoing and it realesed 2004 year(there is anime, but a lot of fillers actually killed it, so I can't reccoment it unless if you skip all fillers, but then again there is cencorship so...
Pandora hearts manga 2006 year, finished like in 2013 or like that, there is also anime, but I wouldn't reccomend it, case it have different ending than in manga.
And yes you should really watch other stuff man.
Oda has potential to be great mangaka, but he losed it...
And you can't compare him to Hoshino(D.Gray Man author) who has healthy problems, that even can't write at all, it's killing her, but she still going in, and release one chapter in three month(right now) with beatiful art work, and that gray atmosphere that her readers love
No one can really take you serious after mentioning black clover

No one can really take you serious after mentioning black clover
Black Clover right now>>>>One Piece in terms of everything, you get there character development of Bulls(Magna vs Dante just saying), solid fights with impact that you able to feel. Whole that right now is much better than One Piece right now. Like common, right now One Piece fight is talking talking talking than use ONE ATTACK, and then fight is skipped and you see other character that again will talk and use one attack. This is not Naruto when people could won battle with extra ordionary strategy. No impact at all feeled from battles, except if it's not Luffy.

One Piece was story about CREW ADVENTURE, case story about Luffy alone wasn't enough to keep audience. But right now author don't care about other charactets at all. We still didn't get any solid fight of SH from time skip and right now this is 500 chapters.

What we have in BC? Everything that should be in One Piece, even when in BC Bulls character development never was the main part of story, unlike in One Piece.

Last edited:
Black Clover right now>>>>One Piece in terms of everything, you get there character development of Bulls(Magna vs Dante just saying), solid fights with impact that you able to feel. Whole that right now is much better than One Piece right now. Like common, right now One Piece fight is talking talking talking than use ONE ATTACK, and then fight is skipped and you see other character that again will talk and use one attack. This is not Naruto when people could won battle with extra ordionary strategy. No impact at all feeled from battles, except if it's not Luffy.

One Piece was story about CREW ADVENTURE, case story about Luffy alone wasn't enough to keep audience. But right now author don't care about other charactets at all. We still didn't get any solid fight of SH from time skip and right now this is 500 chapters.

What we have in BC? Everything that should be in One Piece, even when in BC Bulls character development never was the main part of story, unlike in One Piece.
Do you really think that one piece is all about the crew ? 😂😂 watch black clover , all the characters push their limits ✋✋✋✋✋
And in naruto characters win the battle by extra asspull

Do you really think that one piece is all about the crew ? 😂😂 watch black clover , all the characters push their limits ✋✋✋✋✋
And in naruto characters win the battle by extra asspull
Yes, One Piece is all about crew and their dreams
That was always main point of whole manga and anime.

Yep, Black Clover is about characters became stronger with that simple phrase, push limits. But you know what, to push limits, chatacter has to show everything that he have on that power lvl , something that we didn't see in OP for 500 chapters. I explaned already difference before.

Yes, One Piece is all about crew and their dreams
That was always main point of whole manga and anime.

Yep, Black Clover is about characters became stronger with that simple phrase, push limits. But you know what, to push limits, chatacter has to show everything that he have on that power lvl , something that we didn't see in OP for 500 chapters. I explaned already difference before.
I think you watch another one piece , but you really have to watch my one piece , it is a big story full of meanings , politics ,different philosophies and references and the crew is just our sight to this story , very recommended

I think you watch another one piece , but you really have to watch my one piece , it is a big story full of meanings , politics ,different philosophies and references and the crew is just our sight to this story , very recommended
You know, when you eating meal there should be main taste, that let you feel how delicious that food is, and supportive spices that made main taste evem more tasteful. One Piece, and any other story are same...
You have MC and his Crew who is traveling the world. Everything else is just garnish. But then again in Epic Fantasy that garnish is still important, but that not making characters less important. You see if we got arcs without main characters then yes I could talk with you about OP without SH, but case SH are playing major role in story, so your arguments about SH not important looking so foolish, you litteraly keeping liying to yourself.

Last edited:
You know, when you eating meal there should be main taste, that let you feel how delicious that food is, and supportive spices that made main taste evem more tasteful. One Piece, and any other story are same...
You have MC and his Crew who is traveling the world. Everything else is just garnish. But then again in Epic Fantasy that garnish is still important, but that not making characters less important. You see if we got arcs without main characters then yes I could talk with you about OP without SH, but case SH are playing major role in story, so your arguments about SH not important looking so foolish, you litteraly keeping liying to yourself.
Your words work on any other shounen except one piece , everything else is the main thing , in the rewatch i focused on everything and i found iam right , for oda , luffy is like jesus , you know that from the translation of the name , so he must appear in all arcs and in all stories

Your words work on any other shounen except one piece , everything else is the main thing , in the rewatch i focused on everything and i found iam right , for oda , luffy is like jesus , you know that from the translation of the name , so he must appear in all arcs and in all stories
Then world building takes only second place, while main thing was always Crew Adventure. Right now, Oda turned it into Luffy and his bitches, or furniture adventure. Which works horrible with the story and story progression.

Lol ! You again ? Didn’t you get a spank on the ass and get away from page 4 as I remember? Why you are back ? Again , as i said their is no inconsistencies nor plot conveniences in one piece , you are the one who has a small mind and doesn’t understand what’s going on , fun to read lol , all this political content and great writing and you say fun to read you emptyhead , if you don’t understand just try to understand , don’t be an ignorant, you read 3 books and you think you now ready to said that one piece is a standard shounen ? You are just an ignorant
The tricky thing with you is that I don't know if you're either

A) A troll, who just tries to provoke others.

B) A 12-year old kid, whose parents didn't do too well in their upbringing.

Anyway, you can gladly post whatever you want, not that I care too much.

I gave everyone my rather objective view of things.

Oh you don’t yes , you are right , you are not the one who get to this post every two pages to say some shit opinion that comes out of hate and ignorance only

You are just a kid , an ignorant kid who can be satisfied by watching spongebob and reading micky mouse so he can judge other artworks he hate, i mean , who cares about you , you are just an edgy kid , you are no one

Then world building takes only second place, while main thing was always Crew Adventure. Right now, Oda turned it into Luffy and his bitches, or furniture adventure. Which works horrible with the story and story progression.
No in one piece the politics and world building takes the first place , the crew is just our sight to this

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Best is subjective as a mafucka lol, if Oda didn’t have WSJ/Shonen Jump pushing OP would he still be considered as a great mangaka?

If Kubo didn’t go full out YOLO tha last arc or 2 of Bleach….what then?

It’s so many manga/manwha out there ion think you kan confidently say “Oda is tha best hands down”

Also, Lmaoooo. There’s definitely Plotholes in OP lol

Best is subjective as a mafucka lol, if Oda didn’t have WSJ/Shonen Jump pushing OP would he still be considered as a great mangaka?

If Kubo didn’t go full out YOLO tha last arc or 2 of Bleach….what then?

It’s so many manga/manwha out there ion think you kan confidently say “Oda is tha best hands down”

Also, Lmaoooo. There’s definitely Plotholes in OP lol
Maybe there is , there is plot holes in every manga , what makes one piece great is that these plotholes are barely noticeable