Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Weird hearing you say this since you been 'who cares about toei" i get it it was about how they treat carrot but still lmao
Lol still whining about the carrot argument. Stop it bruh.

The context behind the "who cares about toei" was because there were some crazy people going gaga over carrot, took every anime scenes of carrots standing along side with the strawhat as an argument of her becoming an sh.

Like who cares if Toei wants to put Carrot in there, any thing Toei decides to happen in the anime but not present in the manga would still very well considered as non canon. So who cares about toei's decisions.

And also, saying something like that against Toei, doesnt take away my rights to give good comments to them. You got to give credit when the credit is due.

Stop whinning burh

Lol still whining about the carrot argument. Stop it bruh.

The context behind the "who cares about toei" was because there were some crazy people going gaga over carrot, took every anime scenes of carrots standing along side with the strawhat as an argument of her becoming an sh.

Like who cares if Toei wants to put Carrot in there, any thing Toei decides to happen in the anime but not present in the manga would still very well considered as non canon. So who cares about toei's decisions.

And also, saying something like that against Toei, doesnt take away my rights to give good comments to them. You got to give credit when the credit is due.

Stop whinning burh
Who tf saying im whining you got me confused with some others carrot fans chill bruh i know you hate so her much smh and people use carrot standing with the Sh in every panel in the manga as proof so no difference

I mean, I hope he does something impressive in the future. Knocking off BM's ship was cool tho.
The animator behind a lot of the Queen dance this episode(who also animated the original Queen dance in 930) is also a big King fan, and animated King knocking Big Mum's ship down the waterfall.

He's a big fan of animating the calamities.
Could see him animating King and Queen vs Marco down the line.