Were You Popular In High School/College?

Did You Sit At The “Cool” Table?

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I realize that we have a lot of members here who can answer in the present tense, but for all the old fogies like me, it’s past tense :josad::chirstsad::christunate::jordamas:

For my part, I don’t think I’d call myself popular - I believe I was as well known as anyone else, and I was definitely a class clown (although not the only or biggest one) so I got along with most of my peers, but I mostly hung with a core group of friends and didn’t mix it up all that often. Plus, this may be hard to believe, but I had a tendency to take some things too far as a joke, and even fellow teenagers grow weary of that shit by a certain point :specialmeh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i was popular in the sense i had a lot of friends, i used to live in a small village but then went to another school to live with my dad in the city, leaving said village behind.
A month later i go back there to visit my mom and she tells me my old class had been there asking when i was coming back.
People there really liked there.:goatasure:
But i was very unpopular with the ladies, since my family was poor and the only guys who got attention from the girls were the ones with rich dads.:josad:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I was pretty much the classic stereotypical nerd. The fellow with the best marks but also rather socially awkward. They thought I was actually smart and good looking, but way too clumsy in social relationships. I was not really interested in socializing to begin with, I have been a major introvert pretty much all my life, and on top of it, I would prefer watching Sci-fi series and playing videogames rather than partying or even interacting.

i wasn't popular but i used to hang out with the most popular guys in the school. All of them were selfish and fake lol. I could have pursed real friendships (there were some really nice guys in our school) but i threw it all way in order to have chance at being popular or at least staying around the "popular kids". in the end i turned out to be fake too
Edit: And i didn't even get popular :josad:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i wasn't popular but i used to hang out with the most popular guys in the school. All of them were selfish and fake lol. I could have pursed real friendships (there were some really nice guys in our school) but i threw it all way in order to have chance at being popular or at least staying around the "popular kids". in the end i turned out to be fake too
Success is the best revenge, all those girls who ignored me on high school keep telling me how they always had a crush on me now that i'm relatively well in life, and they are single mothers with the children they got from the popular guys.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nope, nor did I gave a shit. I hung with predominantly stoners, artists and musicians. Besides that, I preferred to blend into the background and not be well known. Its pretty much how I still roll.

Had a few friends from that crowd in my group, and that’s the kind of personality I started gravitating towards once I distanced myself in college from the theater kids I’d mostly hung out with until then…I’d tell you what I told Roberto, but I know you got it covered :kata:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Had a few friends from that crowd in my group, and that’s the kind of personality I started gravitating towards once I distanced myself in college from the theater kids I’d mostly hung out with until then…I’d tell you what I told Roberto, but I know you got it covered :kata:
Likewise my guy. People who are true to themselves change their environment, their environment doesn't change them

Last edited:
I personally didn't repent not to get along more with people. I followed my passions and I ended up content with them. I still managed to develop a few compelling relationships with the passing of years that also proved more meaningful to me. It's the quality that makes a substantial difference personally.