Were You Popular In High School/College?

Did You Sit At The “Cool” Table?

• Total voters
I personally didn't repent not to get along more with people. I followed my passions and I ended up content with them. I still managed to develop a few compelling relationships with the passing of years that also proved more meaningful to me. It's the quality that makes a substantial difference personally.
yeah i am past that phase now. i only have two people I consider friends now and i think that's more than enough lol

Im a friendly boi...somehow i was friends with bullies at my junior high lol, they drinking booze and being drug addicts, fighting and stomping students from other schools etc and i didn't even smoke, i wonder why they got close to me but didnt even influence me to follow their lifestyle.

At college i wasnt popular by any means but i began to flirt and being close with a girl i certain was top 2 from all the prettiest girls in whole faculty. White as porcelain, her cheeks literally becoming deep red when blushing, big puppy eyes, naturally cute and feminine voice, Too bad i had too little of experience in relationship with opposite gender and after we played and all intimate for half a year or so she was fed up and leave me for a popular guy who actually ask her to be his gf, since i didnt even have a clue that after all that fooling around that i should go and cement bf-gf status commitment lol. So thats what that women want lol

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dunno if it can be called popularity but for example, if I walk into a class A, B, C, or D from each year, at least half of the class would know or hear about me from someone.

I used to play sports, joke around the school and talk with teachers like with buddies during breaks.

I was a joker/tough boy in HS. If I had to say what would be the first thing people came up with when hearing my name it would be fighting/joking with classmates during lunch breaks.

I never liked when someone insulted my buddies or shit and for example, I had two friends that weren't fit and we had P.E lesson with the upper class lads. Dude called them fat for not keeping up during the Football match so I nicely explained to him what I think about it in the locker room:myman:

I wasn't in many fights since people rather avoid fighting me especially during my 2nd and last year of HS ( my peak physique so to say ).
+ I ride off the hype of that fight with that upper class dude xDDD

So majorly I was recognized as a joker.

But there were people more popular than me. If u ask someone they would name me I guess but I wouldn't make 1k Facebook likes under my photos or shit like some class whores.

So I was more "recognizable" rather than popular.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Small town here, we all were popular here. I think I was more infamous than popular though :gokulaugh:

I was always in a fight or always in some kind of trouble. Never nothing serious but everyone knew there was no boring times around me.

Teachers/Principals even made special rules for me, since I would end up living in ISS if they didn't. I ended up leaving my Junior year to take a program that let me graduate high school a year early (because if I didn't they were going to make me repeat junior year again for missing too many days) Which fyi I think is bs, giving a student who has passing grades failing grades because they missed to many days.

My friend told me after I left, that in my computer class, this girl got in trouble sitting in the teacher's desk. Which she was sent to ISS for, the girl said it wasn't fair because I didn't it all the time and never got in trouble, and the teacher replied well she isn't here anymore. That is still my favorite teacher :blush:

B

Ballel

Small town here, we all were popular here. I think I was more infamous than popular though :gokulaugh:

I was always in a fight or always in some kind of trouble. Never nothing serious but everyone knew there was no boring times around me.

Teachers/Principals even made special rules for me, since I would end up living in ISS if they didn't. I ended up leaving my Junior year to take a program that let me graduate high school a year early (because if I didn't they were going to make me repeat junior year again for missing too many days) Which fyi I think is bs, giving a student who has passing grades failing grades because they missed to many days.

My friend told me after I left, that in my computer class, this girl got in trouble sitting in the teacher's desk. Which she was sent to ISS for, the girl said it wasn't fair because I didn't it all the time and never got in trouble, and the teacher replied well she isn't here anymore. That is still my favorite teacher :blush:
What the heck is ISS?

Zemmi

GodMommie
So, this girl was sitting in the teacher's chair once when the teacher came in. And she got suspended for it. Wtf?
It's ISS, you aren't really suspended per say. You basically go to another room designated for when you get in a minor trouble, or a teacher removes you from their room for one reason or another. It's not as serious as being suspended. I would guess she just had to sit in their for the rest of the class period, then went to the rest of her classes.

That is also where you go say if you are late for school, so you don't disturb the classroom by being late.