Dragon Ball super - Chapter 74: Végéta vs Granolah

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That is facts man, he looks cool af.
Think it’s interesting to see the monkey brows of SSJ3 reincorporated here, I’ve always felt like that form looked most like the Great Apes than any other (GT transformations notwithstanding). Also don’t mind that his hair didn’t really change, although maybe it’ll be colored differently on a future volume cover :zorothink:

Imo the Orange one is the FSSJ even tho it isn't canon.

It's more like a lighter shade of red, We only need super saiyan rainbow to complete the transformation cycle
Anyways gt was better as all of it's forms were not literal palette swaps also it's morally grey villain baby didt want to kill all mortals because all mortals digusted him so even writing wise, it's better

It's more like a lighter shade of red, We only need super saiyan rainbow to complete the transformation cycle
Anyways gt was better as all of it's forms were not literal palette swaps also it's morally grey villain baby didt want to kill all mortals because all mortals digusted him so even writing wise, it's better
It looks like a mix between red and orange with the orange being predominant

I wish Cell returned.
No i'd prefer if super didt bring back cell as they turned freeza into a less serious villain then commander red as at least the story understood that was stupid like stafff officer black even pointed that out but in dbs that whole wishing to be taller detail is played seriously and by doing that, they literally proven that the gag manga days of early db have more tact and thought put into them then this current show

Super has flanderaztization of literally every character like you know how goku was a bit dense and naive, That one character trait is amped up to 90 and becomes his only actual quality and vegeta has no character outside of him being i'll beat you kakaror as if he was even this bad in dbz anyways my point being they will only make cell's character bad so im for them doing nothing with his characrer

Yeah perfectly agreed ~

It would be tantalizing to see him taking on Manga Beerus himself.
He would lose no? He did in SSBE and Beerus is teaching him This technique.

Think it’s interesting to see the monkey brows of SSJ3 reincorporated here, I’ve always felt like that form looked most like the Great Apes than any other (GT transformations notwithstanding). Also don’t mind that his hair didn’t really change, although maybe it’ll be colored differently on a future volume cover :zorothink:
I hope his hair gets darker actually, and yeah this form reminds me a lot of ssj3, it was so hype back then.

Maybe they’ll bring bruce faulcner to make the ost if they animate this :finally:

He would lose no? He did in SSBE and Beerus is teaching him This technique.

I hope his hair gets darker actually, and yeah this form reminds me a lot of ssj3, it was so hype back then.

Maybe they’ll bring bruce faulcner to make the ost if they animate this :finally:
The form is rather simple tho; no eyebrows, normal hair and some purple aura.
MUI>Vegeta's new form.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No i'd prefer if super didt bring back cell as they turned freeza into a less serious villain then commander red as at least the story understood that was stupid like stafff officer black even pointed that out but in dbs that whole wishing to be taller detail is played seriously and by doing that, they literally proven that the gag manga days of early db have more tact and thought put into them then this current show

Super has flanderaztization of literally every character like you know how goku was a bit dense and naive, That one character trait is amped up to 90 and becomes his only actual quality and vegeta has no character outside of him being i'll beat you kakaror as if he was even this bad in dbz anyways my point being they will only make cell's character bad so im for them doing nothing with his characrer
I’ve seen so many people actually say Frieza is better in Super than Z and I find that to be such an opposite statement. He’s sillier for no reason. I like his banter with 17 or Goku but his entire demeanor is lost.

The fact they turned him into a brat who never trained utterly killed his image for me.