Speculations Big Mom vs. Eustass Kid & Trafalgar Law

Percentage of Confidence that Law and Eustass will defeat Big Mom?

• Total voters
Not confident. Best case scenario they turn her into O-Lin.
I’m confident that they (well, Law) can come up with a plan that deals with Big Mom like they did on the roof. And that an unexpected side-effect of that plan will be her turning into O-Lin.

I would be astonished if they are capable of actually beating her in a proper fight.
Yeh this prolly best case scenario for them imo

Kid and Law aren’t the protagonist.

Kid and Law didn’t promise to take down Big Mom.

Kid and Law didn’t take a piece of Big Moms territory, take down Big Moms castle, and tell her that he’ll take them down.

For anyone but Luffy to take her down would be disappointing
eustass kid was the rival Oda built up for years

kid called her his prey and was fucking with her since fishman island at minimum which was before luffy was messing with her.

Kid went to whole cake wounded a sweet commander stole something and sunk multiple ships that tamago himself needed to tell big mom about it because kid messed up their economy

I’m not expecting you to remember or know these things coming from the person who said kid wouldn’t reach big mom and would end up fighting apoo somehow. Don’t think your opinion is valid

:kayneshrug:

Kids been connected to big mom since the beginning even being the first person to name drop her by the way.

Back on topic I don’t think they beat her round 1 but round 2 which is a whole other theory itself though.

I said it a lot of times before but I’m expecting kid to first start to use electromagnetic attacks to hurt big mom after that later he gets conquerers coating and uses that.

I am rooting for them to take her down.
They have to do something considering that they didnt do much vs Kaido or ended up doing nothing.
Big Mom is their chance to at least restore some of their own image.
Agreed. Hopefully this arc will be the least of Big mom, she can goof around as O-Lin on Totland.
I’m on the fence with kid getting CoC bloom
Rather awakening seems more fitting
Kid for sure needs awakening. He does things his own way and advanced Haki doesn't suit him.
he can awaken, but that won't be enough to really damage big mom, it's all about haki.
It's all about DF at the end. Luffy always finishes his opponent via the help of his fruit, not Haki.

Kid and Law aren’t the protagonist.

Kid and Law didn’t promise to take down Big Mom.

Kid and Law didn’t take a piece of Big Moms territory, take down Big Moms castle, and tell her that he’ll take them down.

For anyone but Luffy to take her down would be disappointing
Big Mom has always played a secondary role to Kaido, her being defeated by secondary character wouldn't be bad

Anyways I'm 100% sure Kid will beat her, but he will have ALOT of help. I see Killer, Hawkins, Apoo, Drake and Jinbe all helping them.

Wano is about the old generation being overtaken by the new one, it would be dissapointed if only one pillar of the new gen takes out the old one

It's all about DF at the end. Luffy always finishes his opponent via the help of his fruit, not Haki.
i don't have any idea what his awakening will be yet, and i can think of a way or two how his DF would increase his strength, but he's against a yonko, brute strength doesn't work against them, you need op haki to damage them, it's been the entire point on wano.