One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't affect Zoro at all, it's that simple.

Yesterday, people weren't paying attention when a few users already provided evidences that Roger also fought with different weapons like guns in which he cannot even perform swordsmanship...

Swordsman are very skilled in swordsmanship and those who are at the top of swordsman with top tier swordsmanship are obviously affecting Zoro's dream - just as Fujitora, Shanks or Mihawk.
But we are talking about a guy who uses different weapons whenever he likes; you cannot even tell whether Roger is truly skilled asf in swordsmanship.

Moreover, the OP lore obviously would have mentioned an important fact like that at least ONCE -> Roger being a swordsman -> the previous WSS -> Mihawk the next WSS and thus, Roger's successor.
But: Mihawk wasn't portrayed to be on par with Roger or Whitebeard...
Bro doesn't matter if he uses other weapon. He used a sword this fight. If WSS mihawk fought Roger and he beats him using his Sword Roger would be WSS.

lmao How we went from gabban being background to Gabban having equal portreyal to Ray? u guys are serious?

It means Gabban was the 3rd strongest... something which most of us assumed anyway... doesn't change the fact no one gives any fucks about mentioning Gabban in present times
Those two being Roger two best man doesn't mean they are equal. It just means they are stronger than everyone else.

At the end of the day I'm going to stop elevating the old era only for the sake of them being legendary.

Primebeard, Roger, Garp and Sengoku totally filled in the hype that I was expecting, and I do elevate Whitebeard/Roger, but the likes of Rayleigh/Oden etc. Don't look too impressive in comparison to current gen top tiers

At the end of the day I'm going to stop elevating the old era only for the sake of them being legendary.

Primebeard, Roger, Garp and Sengoku totally filled in the hype that I was expecting, and I do elevate Whitebeard/Roger, but the likes of Rayleigh/Oden etc. Don't look too impressive in comparison to current gen top tiers
Oden is below Gabban.

Cmon Oda stop with this kind of Bullshit no sense :

Ray,Oden, Scopper are enought to solo those clowns

Maybe. Whitebeard has five divisions. While Roger was never said that have a pirate crew that big. Besides it doesn't look like everyone went all out anyway. Rayleigh had no injuries, bruises, or even scuff marks on his clothes.

Don't know Xebec but the chance to see Shiki and Prime Linlin in a battle is very high in the next chapters. Also Hybrid Kaido either used against Oden or Luffy. So it isn't more long to see these monster aswell in action.^^
Yes. I still remember all these ridiculous BM downplay arguments during the Great Debate assuming that she didn't have real fights in her life before WCI arc, stayed all her life in WCI, doesn't have attacks stronger than Dorry and Broggy's or has always been the weakest of the Yonkos and Top Tiers, lol.

Not only has she proved that was more than the Straw Hats could swallow at WCI but also that she was able of matching Kaido but the next chapter may show us how truly strong she was in her prime.

Last edited:
As I said, wielding a gun on the one hand and a sword on the other one.
Unless you also believe that Roger is taking a photo shooting, this panel makes it clear that he uses every weapon as a tool to extend his combat skills.
You mean you've never seen a panel of Sanji holding a gun or Zoro punching someone or Luffy welding a sword

C'mon man... Relax... Let's see Roger in a fight use his top tier gunner skills and then say he fights with a gun.. jeez

Bro doesn't matter if he uses other weapon.
Of course it matters; and it's literally irrelevant if you vehemently stomp on the ground while screaming "NO! THAT'S NOT TRUE!", "bro".

He used a sword this fight.
And he uses a gun on another major battle...
Come on dude, that's confirmation bias.

If WSS mihawk fought Roger and he beats him using his Sword Roger would be WSS.
But that's the case: Roger never was the WSS and Mihawk was never associated with him.

Stop pushing the entire "Zoro becoming the greatest swordsman ever" on every single damn character who coincidentally uses a sword for fucks sake...

What u said about Meme is pointless cause Kaido owes her something which means they never fought before current arc.

WB pummels Kaido, Kaido goes down, punches aren't ideal for scarring, assuming they even fought.
You mean that God tier haki slash that Whitebard just used on Roger this chapter doesn't matter?

You. .. Exactly... That God tier armament haki bisect slash from a 12 supreme grade weapon would not have done anything to kaido since only Oden managed to do anything to him

Teen Marco, Vista and co equal to Prime Rayleigh and co confirmed @Shiroyru :mihanha:
Lmao the only thing that’s confirmed is that Oda doesn’t care about power levels. ffs they were fighting for three days and the island isn’t even damaged at all. Ace vs BB caused more collateral damage lmao

Prime Ray is at least equal to Kizaru, so unless Admirals are a lot weaker than we think, it’s literally impossible for these WBP to be equal to the Roger Pirates when teen Marco/Jozu/Vista are his best men. We saw all of the other DCs and allied captains in MF and they were very meh, and they’d be even weaker back then. If Ray is Admiral level and teen MJV are YC1/2/3 already somehow, then they cancel out Ray. The rest of the crew should be one shot material for Gaban, who is portrayed as close to Rayleigh.

In order for Roger Pirates = WBP to work, you either have to believe:

1. Prime Ray is weaker than Admirals and the rest of the Roger Pirates are YC3 at best.
2. Teen Marco/Jozu/Vista are already YC1/2/3 or even higher
3. A combination of these two

The most simple answer is that Oda was thinking “Roger and WB are equal so I’ll just have their crews fight equally too” without even considering the power level implications

You mean you've never seen a panel of Sanji holding a gun or Zoro punching someone or Luffy welding a sword
What the actual fuck is even your point? Roflmao.

I am relaxed; after all, it is your own problem whether you can judge a panel without confirmation bias. ;)

Let's see Roger in a fight use his top tier gunner skills and then say he fights with a gun..
Roger taking a photo shooting, hello! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.