Episode Discussion Toyotaro interview reveals that Broly, Bills, Whis, and Grand Priest are stronger than current Goku with iS.

DBS Broly makes 0 sense.

Can’t stand him bring back the original Broly.
It never made sense to make a non canon character canon and retcon their strength to begin with, that should have never happened, but here we are with this pile of shit.
Post automatically merged:

Didn't DBS Beerus literally fight all 11 of them?
Yeah he did

Last edited:
Did like anyone read that stupid interview?

Toyotaro says Granola,Goku and Vegeta are the 1st,2nd and 3rd strongest in the universe.

It's his editor that brings up Broly for some reason, Toyotaro never mentions his name.

Broly ain't top 3 in U7

"B...B..ut Jiren iS StronGeR tHeN BrOlY anD BeErUs"...
Fuck I call it, I said them to be silience since Broly was stronger then Jiren. Huge L for them to believe that Broly was weaker then Jiren.

Just confirm what I though at the begin,Beerus is still far above Goku.
This also confirms that Toyotaro’s powerscaling is trash and he’ll just elevate Beerus’s power level because he likes the character and doesn’t want him to go the way of Piccolo, where he used to once be a formidable fighter, but falls way behind Goku and Vegeta

It was already stated in a databook(which I read in the past) where Broly was called Goku strongest enemy with he face so far.
And about Beerus, anyone with little shonen manga logic should know that Beerus wasn´t ever serious against Goku.
It was clear that Beerus was >>>Jiren and co.
There is no DBS databook it was a shitty promotional marketing thing.

Jiren >>>>> Broly.

Broly couldn't push Goku to UI, got absolutely demolished by Gogeta, and Goku mentioned the OTHER UNIVERSES when he tried to downplay his strength and Vegeta's to Merus by saying there are stronger mortal than him out there.

That's not even accounting for the fact that Jiren never actually lost to Goku in the manga, and that Vegeta said "We couldn't put a dent on him" post ToP.

Jiren beat UI Goku 1V1, tanked his full power kamehameha head on, and Vegeta still thought they did no damage to him

There is no DBS databook it was a shitty promotional marketing thing.

Jiren >>>>> Broly.
Bs, Goku after the tournament was stronger then the one who face Jiren, yet he get beaten down by not even full version Broly.
Neither Vegeta or Goku where any threat for Broly.
Alone the fact that we see in interview this getting confirmed tell a lot, people where just to delusion without accept anything and the result was clear though.
Beerus or Broly are above Jiren, like it or not.

Bs, Goku after the tournament was stronger then the one who face Jiren, yet he get beaten down by not even full version Broly.
Alone the fact that we see in interview this getting confirmed tell a lot, people where just to delusion without accept anything and the result was clear though.
The moment when certain users even fail at DB powerscaling.... They should quit when there's enough time, imagine putting Jiren above fucking DBS Broly smh... Couldn't be me.

The moment when certain users even fail at DB powerscaling....
It is all over the same like with Cracker and Doffy.
Broly show far better feats, he get portrayal above Jiren and even databook sugget him beeing stronger then Jiren.
Fanboys" Mimimi b..bb.utt Jiren is stronger then Beerus mimimi"...
Similar with the Doffy fanboys who think their boy beeing above Cracker even though feats/portrayal are clearly.
Glad that Tori confirm it and these fanboys can be quiet now, Broly>>Jiren confirmed it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"B...B..ut Jiren iS StronGeR tHeN BrOlY anD BeErUs"...
Fuck I call it, I said them to be silience since Broly was stronger then Jiren. Huge L for them to believe that Broly was weaker then Jiren.

Just confirm what I though at the begin,Beerus is still far above Goku.
Jesus yes yes yes.

I was waiting for shit like this.

I always knew Broly is stronger.

Lmaooooo

Goku fought Broly in BASE BLUE

And couldn't beat Jiren iN COMPLETE ULTRA INSTINCT

If you think Broly Movie SSB > ToP UI you're a grade A moron