Episode Discussion Toyotaro interview reveals that Broly, Bills, Whis, and Grand Priest are stronger than current Goku with iS.

What a trash ass feat "they ran from him urrr"

He couldn't injure them, nor catch them, nor do anything remotely impressive.

Can't run in ToP, you have to fight, no coping out or Goku and Vegeta wouldve jumped from the stage willingly otherwise for a break from Jiren's overwhelming power.

Fact is that Jiren defeated

-SSBKK20 Goku (multiple times)
-SSBE Vegeta (multiple times)
-Freeza
-A combination of all these characters at once
-Hit
-UI Omen Goku (twice)
-UI Goku (once before friendship power-up)

And Broly defeated
-Nobody lol, absolutely NOBODY
"Let's get out of here before Broly kills us." LOL
While they contained scratches all over the body.

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dbs-broly-theatrical-program-tatsuya-nagamine/
Also you can read here, they planned to get Goku and Vegeta to be defeated by Broly 2 or 3 times before putting Gogeta to fight.

After fleeing from Broly they couldn't even stand up. LOL

Vegeta didn't even fight much with Broly after he transformed, he kicked along with Goku in the blue that didn't even move Broly, and combined GALIC + KAMEHA, and after that they ran away, fell exhausted and wounded to the ground. HAHAHAHA.

Before:

Later: 1 minute later: Clothes ripped, no energy, hurt, and it was in seconds that Broly did it.

Post automatically merged:

Broly's resistance is on another level, GOKU AND VEGETA hit BROLY in the back and picking up momentum and not moving him from his place.
Besides making a GIF I made a video.​

Vegeta threw JIREN like a bitch.

Description of the movie Broly says that Vegeta and Goku were using Blue evolution.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Last edited:
"Let's get out of here before Broly kills us." LOL
While they contained scratches all over the body.

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dbs-broly-theatrical-program-tatsuya-nagamine/
Also you can read here, they planned to get Goku and Vegeta to be defeated by Broly 2 or 3 times before putting Gogeta to fight.

After fleeing from Broly they couldn't even stand up. LOL

Vegeta didn't even fight much with Broly after he transformed, he kicked along with Goku in the blue that didn't even move Broly, and combined GALIC + KAMEHA, and after that they ran away, fell exhausted and wounded to the ground. HAHAHAHA.

Before:

Later: 1 minute later: Clothes ripped, no energy, hurt, and it was in seconds that Broly did it.

Broly's resistance is on another level, GOKU AND VEGETA hit BROLY in the back and picking up momentum and not moving him from his place.
Besides making a GIF I made a video.​

Vegeta threw JIREN like a bitch.

Description of the movie Broly says that Vegeta and Goku were using Blue evolution.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Anime >>> manga

The manga has Kale one shotting Aniraza… It also had Kale beating Freeza, only for Kefla, who should be 100x stronger than Kale, to stalemate with Gohan…
Gohan has been stated to be the strongest character even at the end of dbz... it's just in dbs that he has been handled poorly. Kefla is just fanservice anyway made no sense for Goku to be wasting his time with her - anime powerscaling.

Manga isn't any better at powerscaling, but anime has been shit too. That fanservice kefla vs goku garbage proves it if anything.

Is that why they ran away from Broly? Plus the broly got them, yes, he got goku by the leg. And the statement can be found in Broly's NOVEL.

According to Freeza himself there was no warrior in the universe capable of defeating Broly, that includes JIREN.
Don't forget the fact that the Vegeta and Goku that ganged on Jiren were injured and thus weakened.

Did like anyone read that stupid interview?

Toyotaro says Granola,Goku and Vegeta are the 1st,2nd and 3rd strongest in the universe.

It's his editor that brings up Broly for some reason, Toyotaro never mentions his name.

Broly ain't top 3 in U7
Dude I love you.

Also yeah all it says is "much to learn" which doesn't necessitate being stronger in any way shape or form lmfao

I love watching some DBZ, BUT... I dont understand what all of you are talking about here (multiverse level power scaling). Just a casual reader here, keep going, :ihaha:

Don't forget the fact that the Vegeta and Goku that ganged on Jiren were injured and thus weakened.
For those who don't know the translation:

In this conversation, the group agrees that Broly is easily stronger than Jiren, Goku or Vegeta ,buthis terrible control of Ki is weakening him greatly. He has to make up for it with brute force. (There's even an earlier scene with Broly releasing his power and goku getting scared, and when goku goes to call Vegeta to train he's afraid to go train with Broly.

It is said that Jiren wasn't much stronger than Goku or Vegeta, but his self-control and control over his power took him to the next level,
he no hits unnecessarily/does not waste energy on unnecessary hits/attacks.

According to VEGETA the difference between VEGETA BLUE still from the Tournament of Power and Goku Blue from the Tournament of Power wasn't that big. LOL

Look at JIREN compared to mere SSJ BLUE.
GOKU and VEGETA after the tournament of power and fighting together, ran away from BROLY.

I mean if you include gods then no, MUI Goku, Whis, and Beerus were stronger
I'm taking them out, Beerus and Whis are automatically out of the equation lol

For those who don't know the translation:

In this conversation, the group agrees that Broly is easily stronger than Jiren, Goku or Vegeta ,buthis terrible control of Ki is weakening him greatly. He has to make up for it with brute force. (There's even an earlier scene with Broly releasing his power and goku getting scared, and when goku goes to call Vegeta to train he's afraid to go train with Broly.

It is said that Jiren wasn't much stronger than Goku or Vegeta, but his self-control and control over his power took him to the next level,
he no hits unnecessarily/does not waste energy on unnecessary hits/attacks.

According to VEGETA the difference between VEGETA BLUE still from the Tournament of Power and Goku Blue from the Tournament of Power wasn't that big. LOL

Look at JIREN compared to mere SSJ BLUE.
GOKU and VEGETA after the tournament of power and fighting together, ran away from BROLY.

I didn't see the movie but I'm glad to see some Broly hype ngl