Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Killing momo is literally kaidos entire objective there. Seems like logic isnt your strong suit
I think it’s not yours too

killing enemies that entered your castle to cause havoc is the objective here.

why let your enemy revive when you can just kill him on his deathbed, why wait for him to heal, king is doing his job as the second in command

he gave the order to the red scabbard when someone was healing them, guess he’s also afraid of them

you should use your head more… this is war not some honourable fight

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I think it’s not yours too

killing enemies that entered your castle to cause havoc is the objective here.

why let your enemy revive when you can just kill him on his deathbed, why wait for him to heal, king is doing his job as the second in command

he gave the order to the red scabbard when someone was healing them, guess he’s also afraid of them

you should use your head more… this is war not some honourable fight
Exactly killing enemies like sanji and marco who were defeated on the ground and all he needed to do was deal the final blow.
But instead he went after zoro.
I think you are just salty cause zoro is being show as a bigger threat than sanji

There is no difference between King and Queen in power levels.
This is the wings' end game fight for the arc, deal with it.
It's called One Piece, not sword piece. Zoro didn't rematch Arlong, Lucci or Hody either.
Lanji isn't a CoC user hence why he will never reach the top unlike Zoro and Luffy. Now cry 😹😹

0 or minor gap between King and Queen
Massive gap between King and Kaido.
Guess who Zoro's end of arc enemy is? And who Sanji's is? And who Luffy's is?
Salty zorotards need to accept, he is just a wing, not a king.
Zoro fought 2 Yonko not Sanji small pal. 😭 That's what Conquerors like Luffy and Zoro are meant to do.
Btw Zoro is killing Kaido, it is inevitable sadly for you.

you put headcanon in your head then wonder where it went wrong when oda doesn’t follow it.

ben being a shanks level opponent means he’s a kaido level opponent and that is just so untrue

what we have seen in terms of pirate hierarchy
The yonkous (captains). They are the only ones that can face themselves in a one on one

then their first commanders and the rest

also the fact that only the yonkous have been shown able to use adv coc just clears that headcanon of yours
No headcanon, make sure to at least be decently acknowledged about this series if you post on this site lol.

Go read his Vivre Card, thanks.

Or perhaps you did and did not understand shit?

Exactly killing enemies like sanji and marco who were defeated on the ground and all he needed to do was deal the final blow.
But instead he went after zoro.
I think you are just salty cause zoro is being show as a bigger threat than sanji
I’m not salty, I’m very aware that zoro is a bigger threat than sanji…. Sanji got up to fight queen who also thought Marco was dead

sanji got blown away by them 2 hence him saying fighting both is hard… then their attention shifted to the doctors trying to bring zoro back , like I said why wait for your enemy to come back….it’s not a matter of being afraid, it’s common logic

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I’m not salty, I’m very aware that zoro is a bigger threat than sanji…. Sanji got up to fight queen who also thought Marco was dead

sanji got blown away by them 2 hence him saying fighting both is hard… then their attention shifted to the doctors trying to bring zoro back , like I said why wait for your enemy to come back….it’s not a matter of being afraid, it’s common logic
no need to wait by killing sanji they would have 1 less enemy to fight with same as killing zoro, in fact it would be more beneficial to kill sanji since he was in fighting condition, they could probably kill and marco and sanji but still they chose Zoro

Bruh i can't get over the crazy good shit Oda has delivered.

Like some months ago i was just talking about Oda drawing a double spread for Zoro and Sanji to start their fights with King and Queen, and so many of you were saying that's pure fanfic and it's never going to happen.

But to have my man Oda go the extra, extra, extra mile to have someone like Marco make their introduction and be their hype man. To step back and let "The STARS take the stage"

Whitebeard's No.1 guy stepping back to let the mf STARS shine :steef:

the glorious build up, the fucking awesome parallels for the set up of their attacks and King and Queen faces seeing who's about to whoop their asses

the gorgeous panel of them landing their attacks

the extra spice of Oda having them hype eachother up for these fights and their importance in making Luffy the Pirate King

TOO FUCKING GOOD :finally:

And my boy the editor knowing what's up talking about the mf Wings of the Pirate King in action

Man i just love this. I could read the second half of this chapter 50 times and still get excited :steef:

Like some months ago i was just talking about Oda drawing a double spread for Zoro and Sanji to start their fights with King and Queen, and so many of you were saying that's pure fanfic and it's never going to happen.

But to have my man Oda go the extra, extra, extra mile to have someone like Marco make their introduction and be their hype man. To step back and let "The STARS take the stage"

the glorious build up, the fucking awesome parallels for the set up of their attacks and King and Queen faces seeing who's about to whoop their asses

the extra spice of Oda having them hype eachother up for these fights and their importance in making Luffy the Pirate King

And my boy the editor knowing what's up talking about the mf Wings of the Pirate King in action

Man i just love this. I could read the second half of this chapter 50 times and still get excited :steef:
50 times? That cap you mostly be soft in the bedroom :kriwhat:

This kind of reaction is what Oda was hoping for i'm sure from his readers :cheers:

It's been interesting to witness the audacity of some readers we've all have had to suffer for three years, who absolutely denied the idea of Zoro versus King and Sanji versus Queen even though it was crystal clear the moment we first saw them back in 2018... Almost like they don't understand how Oda works at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.