• Zoro asking Luffy to be careful in Punk Hazard

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Zoro Luffy Hug in Wano

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you!! Has Luffy ever offered to share his lunch with anyone before? Most of the time he is trying to steal people's food.

I have so many favorite Luffy and Zoro moments. But I love the juxtaposition of the island's setting, Zoro's distrust of the whole situation, and Luffy's philosophy of why wait for adventure when you can just go looking for it!

Don't lie Zoro, you were curious about the island as well! A possible trap is still a challenge!

Finally, I really liked Luffy's Thriller Bark outfit. The orange vest was a good choice.

Thank you!! Has Luffy ever offered to share his lunch with anyone before? Most of the time he is trying to steal people's food.

I have so many favorite Luffy and Zoro moments. But I love the juxtaposition of the island's setting, Zoro's distrust of the whole situation, and Luffy's philosophy of why wait for adventure when you can just go looking for it!

Don't lie Zoro, you were curious about the island as well! A possible trap is still a challenge!

Finally, I really liked Luffy's Thriller Bark outfit. The orange vest was a good choice.
I think he has only shared it with Nami once as far as I can remember.