My Hero Academia Anime General Discussion

Toga's most iconic panel

reduced to this:

im honestly so mad at the animators, they're rushing this arc so much. The fight was barely half an episode while it could of been so much longer. remind me again why they wasted so much time on the class A vs class B fights 🙄
In terms of an actual drawing, its pretty much the same.

I

Indigo

This might be the lowest point of MHA for me.

The decision to make Endeavor's Agency Arc first before MVA because of the movie fucking sucked, having the Class A vs Class B and Endeavor's Agency Arc in sequence really killed it. Especially since the animation quality has been really mid this season. MHA used to always have to pretty good animation and a few godlike moments of animation.

Now they are also not doing MVA justice at all, in fact, are they gonna finish this season still? how many episodes is the season gonna have?

Or are they just gonna rush and put the complete MVA arc in these 6 episodes?

And with the way the manga has been going now... really wasn't the path i expected after the War Arc and Deku's Solo Edgy Mini Arc

:josad:

Here's hoping stuff gets better in the future!

:cheers:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I hope the lab battle or the war arc won't be treated that way by the anime....

No one care for the movies. I prefer good animations at the level of the 3 first seasons. Since S4 the anime has been a mess.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Or are they just gonna rush and put the complete MVA arc in these 6 episodes?
They will finish the MVA with those 6 episodes time frame, nothing more
Post automatically merged:

Even if they do it right after, killing MVA is pretty fucking bad

One of the best arcs in the series, top arc for many people, being rushed into 6 episodes and mid animation is gonna forever be a low point in the series
I fucking hope they at least kept some good budget and animation for Destro vs Shiggy part

The decision to make Endeavor's Agency Arc first before MVA because of the movie fucking sucked, having the Class A vs Class B and Endeavor's Agency Arc in sequence really killed it. Especially since the animation quality has been really mid this season. MHA used to always have to pretty good animation and a few godlike moments of animation.
I think the Class A vs Class B arc was really solid animation wise. Hoping that MVA becomes more consistent. Right now, it seems they're mainly giving shit to freaking Dabi lol.

Those 2 episodes didn't do justice to this arc at all. We could have had a great battle arc animated but instead we will have 6 rushed episodes to poorly cover everything
You guys see the layout controversy?

Like I think that they were going to get a little bit nerfed anyway, but they did a rather dramatic job in nerfing Toga's big scene. Like, it was never going to be as good as the layout, but it barely moved in the episode at all sadly.

Its a part of anime culture. Apparently, some of the best shows to animate on for layouts being unchanged are One piece and Boruto lol

Apparently it was a schedule thing for this episode being a bit rushed. They were working on it till it aired apparently?