Future Events Zoro Black lightning confirmed in the story

I was thinking about Zoro's elemental attacks and i think i have found a pattern

Santoryu Great DRAGON Twister ----> WIND
Ittoryu Great DRAGON Shock ----> EARTH
Ittoryu Flying DRAGON Blaze -----> FIRE

Now guess what element is missing here ? considering water powers are too overpowered in one piece there is only 1 element left

Zoro black lightning dragon attack/s it's just a matter of time
:kata::kata::kata:

*i just realized another pattern :
Zoro uses Great Dragon twister in fishman island (wind) and purgotory oni giri ---> his next opponent is a Flying Harpy (in mythology harpies are related to purgatory )
Zoro uses Great Dragon shock in punk hazard (earth) ---> his next opponent is a earth manipulating man
Zoro uses Flying Dragon blaze ( fire)----> his next opponent is a fire manipulator
Keeping up the pattern depending on wich move Zoro uses to defeat King , Zoro next opponent should be related to that move in some way

Last edited:
I was thinking about Zoro's elemental attacks and i think i have found a pattern

Santoryu Great DRAGON Twister ----> WIND
Ittoryu Great DRAGON Shock ----> EARTH
Ittoryu Flying DRAGON Blaze -----> FIRE

Now guess what element is missing here ? considering water powers are too overpowered in one piece there is only 1 element left

Zoro black lightning dragon attack/s it's just a matter of time
:kata::kata::kata:
what of ice

*i just realized another pattern :
Zoro uses Great Dragon twister in fishman island (wind) and purgotory oni giri ---> his next opponent is a Flying Harpy (in mythology harpies are related to purgatory )
Zoro uses Great Dragon shock in punk hazard (earth) ---> his next opponent is a earth manipulating man
Zoro uses Flying Dragon blaze ( fire)----> his next opponent is a fire manipulator
Keeping up the pattern depending on wich move Zoro uses to defeat King , Zoro next opponent should be related to that move in some way
Zoro vs Ener ??? :kawak:
The revenge fight is incoming :finally:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Calling it right now. Zoro will copy Kawamatsu's water technique just like how he copy Kinemon's firefox technique and use it as his own style to fight against King the Wildfire. What natural element counter fire?