Questions & Mysteries What would Doflamingo's new bounty be after breaking out of Impel Down and joining Kaido's ranks?

Doffy's new bounty

• 500 Million - 1 Billion

Votes: 59 50.4%
  • 1 Billion - 1.5 Billion

Votes: 44 37.6%
  • 1.5 Billion - 2 Billion

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • 2 Billion - 2.5 Billion

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • 2.5 Billion - 3 Billion

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Being (one of) the biggest underworld brokers
  • having a country hostage for decades
  • supplying a Yonko with smiles to strengthen his army
  • selling weapons to various countries who waged war against each other
  • blackmailing and humiliating the world government, maybe even busting their biggest secret
I'd guess, that would give him a solid 2 billion bounty at the very least. Given that by strength alone, given the epithet "Joker", he would be at least on King's level (since the Joker is a trump card used to replace the strongest in the deck), possibly higher though due to being a conqueror and awakened user and due to Oda specifically saying that the epithet Joker comes from the initial idea of having Doflamingo as Kaido's powerful ally, that is so tricky Oda was actually glad he was dealt with earlier. But that's another story.

:myman:

@Sentinel @playa4321 @Finalbeta @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @HA001 @Extravlad @Red Admiral @nik87 @Bogard @Veku @Plex @sanjikun @Fenaker @ShishioIsBack

S

Sasaki Kojirō

• blackmailing and humiliating the world government, maybe even busting their biggest secret
I'd guess, that would give him a solid 2 billion bounty at the very least. Given that by strength alone, given the epithet "Joker", he would be at least on King's level (since the Joker is a trump card used to replace the strongest in the deck), possibly higher though due to being a conqueror and awakened user and due to Oda specifically saying that the epithet Joker comes from the initial idea of having Doflamingo as Kaido's powerful ally, that is so tricky Oda was actually glad he was dealt with earlier. But that's another story.

@Sentinel @playa4321 @Finalbeta @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @HA001 @Extravlad @Red Admiral @nik87 @Bogard @Veku @Plex @sanjikun @Fenaker @ShishioIsBack
And to think that the name of kaido made the man stoop.:cheers:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Well I guess it also depends on what kind of conflated chaos he generates in order to evade and what his intentions are towards revealing the secrets of the government regarding Mari Geoise and the secret treasure haha.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So, I forget who said it, but Sir Crocodile's bounty would be at least 2x what it was if they knew he was behind Baroque Works/His goals to control Alabasta. Considering Doflamingo is pretty much a successful Sir Crocodile with the added perks of being the don of the Underworld, I think it's fair to give him minimum a 3x bounty increase. This also correlates with Luffy/Law getting 500m a piece after sharing the victory over Doffy.

So that alone puts Doffy at ~ 1,020,000,000

Oda did admit that each Yonko Officer gets an inflated bounty due to their association with the Yonko. I'm sure this also scales with the officers inherent threat levels too. I wouldn't expect Ulti and King to share the same blanket increase from being under Kaido, after all. So add on maybe another 250m for joining Kaido's crew and likely becoming a 4th Calamity.

So I'd say Doffy with what he's done + his threat level, ~1,270,000,000 seems fair.

IDK if breaking out of Impel Down itself would net Doffy extra bounty points. It's possible. Maybe an added 100m to his pot, putting him at ~1,370,000,000.
given the epithet "Joker", he would be at least on King's level (since the Joker is a trump card used to replace the strongest in the deck),
We're slowly getting there. Slowly.

2 billion is too high imo. Based on strength alone, I'd say 1.6 billion. With sketchy shit it might go to 1.8 billion.

We'll see where Beckman is. He might not be 100% on par with Beckman, but the underground shit should bring him around there.

So, I forget who said it, but Sir Crocodile's bounty would be at least 2x what it was if they knew he was behind Baroque Works/His goals to control Alabasta. Considering Doflamingo is pretty much a successful Sir Crocodile with the added perks of being the don of the Underworld, I think it's fair to give him minimum a 3x bounty increase. This also correlates with Luffy/Law getting 500m a piece after sharing the victory over Doffy.

So that alone puts Doffy at ~ 1,020,000,000

Oda did admit that each Yonko Officer gets an inflated bounty due to their association with the Yonko. I'm sure this also scales with the officers inherent threat levels too. I wouldn't expect Ulti and King to share the same blanket increase from being under Kaido, after all. So add on maybe another 250m for joining Kaido's crew and likely becoming a 4th Calamity.

So I'd say Doffy with what he's done + his threat level, ~1,270,000,000 seems fair.

IDK if breaking out of Impel Down itself would net Doffy extra bounty points. It's possible. Maybe an added 100m to his pot, putting him at ~1,370,000,000.

We're slowly getting there. Slowly.
He will have 840-860M
1.040B if Oda wanted to make him a real powerhouse in strength.

He fought a combined force of 840M : law 440M + Luffy's 400M
Oda even had BM send Cracker, 860M coz Luffy beat Doffy
You guys miss the obvious.
2 billion is too high imo. Based on strength alone, I'd say 1.6 billion. With sketchy shit it might go to 1.8 billion.

We'll see where Beckman is. He might not be 100% on par with Beckman, but the underground shit should bring him around there.
He was never Yonko candidate or even seen to be powerful by any yonko

"Based on strength alone , 1.6B" lol
If he was that strong, his frozen bounty would be 400-500M not 340M

I know it wouldn't be over 700 mill just don't make sense if mingo post to get a billion when law & luffy bounty only just up a little, mingo is bellow cracker so I don't see his bounty passing him ,

I know it wouldn't be over 700 mill just don't make sense if mingo post to get a billion when law & luffy bounty only just up a little, mingo is bellow cracker so I don't see his bounty passing him ,
To their logic dofff is worth 1.1B+ yet luffy only got 100M increase not even 200M

Taking down Doffy with help = 100M
Invading Impel down and participating at MF war = 100M (50M for each incident)
Taking down Lucci + challenging WG = 180M (Lucci worth 80-100M )
Taking down Croco = 90M
30M at the start

Moriah would have given Luffy 50-100M if they didn't cover stuff. Luffy would be having 500M pre NW easily

If Law wasn't there, luffy would get 150-200M for beating Doffy since law only got 60M increase for participating in Doffy's defeat.
Luffy's bounty would have been 550-600M

Above Queen, below Marco and King.

Something like 1.340.000.000 berries.

Why is defeating Doflamingo not seen as a feat worthy of a 5th emperor? Why didn't luffy get that hype then?
Because he beat Doflamingo with the help of Law. In fact, Doflamingo's defeat was portrayed as a combined effort of Luffy and Law, to a point the marines gave them an equal bounty of 500 million (means 1 billion in total).

On the other hand, Luffy's hype in WCI was inflated. Not only was he said to single handedly defeat 2 commanders, but being the brain behind the WCI invasion and the assassination plan of Big Mom.