Speculations Predict the order in which the remaining enemies will be defeated

I’d say:

1. Number 6 (by Chopper?)
2. Number 3 (by Chopper?)
3. Number 2 (by Chopper?)
4. Number 1 (by Chopper?)
5. Fukurokuju (by Raizo)
6. Perospero (by Carrot, after being weakened by Neko)
7. Orochi (by Denjiro and Hiyori)
8. Jack (by Usopp, after being very weakened by Inu)
9. Queen (by Sanji)
10. King (by Zoro)
11. Kaido and Big Mom (simultaneously; BM gets defeated by Kid, Law, Killer, Drake, Apoo, and Hawkins, with Kid landing the final blow, and Kaido gets defeated by Luffy, Momo, Yamato, and Marco, with Luffy landing the final blow)

CP0 and the BMPs are an X factor in this, since they may or may not join the fight. I’m also not sure what Brook is gonna do, since he’s the only SH who I can’t think of a fight for. He may just be shafted
Post automatically merged:

I think Orochi could range anywhere from right after Fuku to right before the Yonko, though fight before the Lead Performers is what I’m most confident in. I think that Jack, assuming Usopp is the one landing the final blow, like I predicted, could potentially be the last LP to fall, since his fight would be starting after Queen and King’s.

Last edited:
1-Fukurokuju !
2-Perospero!
3-Number 1,2,3,6!
4-Orochi!
5-Jack!
6-Queen!
7-King!
8-BM!
9-Kaido!
*CP9 and BMP will join the fight,all scabbards will be killed!

I’d say:

1. Number 6 (by Chopper?)
2. Number 3 (by Chopper?)
3. Number 2 (by Chopper?)
4. Number 1 (by Chopper?)
5. Fukurokuju (by Raizo)
6. Perospero (by Carrot, after being weakened by Neko)
7. Orochi (by Denjiro and Hiyori)
8. Jack (by Usopp, after being very weakened by Inu)
9. Queen (by Sanji)
10. King (by Zoro)
11. Kaido and Big Mom (simultaneously; BM gets defeated by Kid, Law, Killer, Drake, Apoo, and Hawkins, with Kid landing the final blow, and Kaido gets defeated by Luffy, Momo, Yamato, and Marco, with Luffy landing the final blow)

CP0 and the BMPs are an X factor in this, since they may or may not join the fight. I’m also not sure what Brook is gonna do, since he’s the only SH who I can’t think of a fight for. He may just be shafted
Post automatically merged:

I think Orochi could range anywhere from right after Fuku to right before the Yonko, though fight before the Lead Performers is what I’m most confident in. I think that Jack, assuming Usopp is the one landing the final blow, like I predicted, could potentially be the last LP to fall, since his fight would be starting after Queen and King’s.
Nice prediction. How do you believe the current Killer vs Hawkins fight will conclude?

Fuku and Numbers
Then Hawkins
Then King and Queen
Then Jack and Pero
Then Kaido loses to Luffy and BM will be blown away outsold for sometime by Kidd but doesn't lose

1. Jack, Peros, Fukurokuju (Inu, Neko, Raizo) - 1027
  2. Hawkins, Apoo, Numbers (Killer, Drake, Chopper, Brook, Denjiro, Kawamatsu, Izo) - 1028
  3. Queen (Sanji) - 1030
  4. King (Zoro) - 1032
  5. Orochi (Momo) - 1035
  6. BM (Law, Kid) - 1038
  7. Kaido (all SHs + Yamato; then Luffy + ZKK) - 1050

2. Hawkins, Apoo, Numbers (Killer, Drake, Chopper, Brook, Denjiro, Kawamatsu, Izo) - 1028
  3. Queen (Sanji) - 1030
  4. King (Zoro) - 1032
  5. Orochi (Momo) - 1035
  6. BM (Law, Kid) - 1038
You really think that Jack, Pero, Fuku, Hawkins, Apoo, and the Numbers will all be defeated in the next 3 chapters? Also I find it very unlikely that Inu and Neko are the ones to finish off Jack and Pero. Carrot has way more setup for being the one to finish off Pero

lmao except Hawkins, Apoo, Drake against Big Mom

and the rest of Numbers most likely gonna defeated by those unemployed Scabbards, Usopp (since he likes giants), and/or Kid/Law's crew because there's now way these people only fight fodders till the end

Last edited:
  3. Queen (Sanji) - 1030
  4. King (Zoro) - 1032
  5. Orochi (Momo) - 1035
  6. BM (Law, Kid) - 1038
Drake and apoo outlasting everybody no 1028

I seriously doubt Usopp takes on Jack, I would love it but it doesn't strike as a realistic scenario.

He will probably be vanquished by the dukes combining their strenghts like I had predicted a long long time ago.

As for Big Mom, the portrayal seems to suggest Luffy is the most indicated character to so perhaps next arc.

Only the on going fight.

Fukujuro, this fight is already longer than expected. This would be ended soon.

Then, Apoo and Hawkins. Still taking slim possibility for them to change side lol. Fight will be ended earlier than the big ones.

Peros. Well he got enough already,

Jack. Either by Inu or Jinbe

Queen and King.

Kaido

Orochi. Note, If Momo still going to be up there with Luffy until the very end, Orochi will be killed after Kaido if not then he might be killed before Kaido. I have momo for finishing this big head.

It would be cool if a poll regarding how many think Big Mom will even be defeated was opened to have a clearer idea since I guess almost no one will think the others shall not be, by others I only mean other Beast Pirates.