Powers & Abilities Would Zoro be able to fight even without his swords?

Can zoro fight past main villains with only his haki fists and kicks?

• Total voters
We know zoro can be extremely deadly with his swords it's his fighting style after all. But what if he decides to put his swords aside? He is a master of CoA and apparantly can also use CoC in his attacks. Would he be able to defeat any of the enemies luffy fought in the past with just his punches and kicks embedded with both CoA and CoC?
How far would he be able to reach? At which enemy would zoro lose? We all know zoro trains his body with extreme weigths and he also trains his mentality and strenghtens it. What do you guys think would zoro still be able to do something without his swords or would he be helpless? At the beginning of Wano we saw him punching while using his swords. What if he only focuses on punching and kicking for a temporary time? Let me see your thoughts!

he has haki sure he can do that. but it is not his specialty.
Which enemies would he be able to defeat only with his haki resevouir? I am talking about ACoA and ACoC and his normal CoO (I don't see him learning future sight tbh.).

He would in my opinion be able to defeat doffy very high diff with only kicks and punches but loses against everyone above extreme diff.

H

humanbeing

Which enemies would he be able to defeat only with his haki resevouir? I am talking about ACoA and ACoC and his normal CoO (I don't see him learning future sight tbh.).
he will be able to defeat anyone who has weaker haki. since he can cover himself in haki and punch him KO and just remember how Rayleigh used his haki to defeat the giant elephant.
he needs swords only for people with equal or higher haki.
I think he get some sort of advanced observation i cannot say if it is FS or not but it will counter people with FS as well.
Rayleigh himself has most likely FS, since he was the one who told Luffy about it.
another possibilty would be that unconscious dodging. I think Sanji has the kind of haki since he was able to dodge Katakuri's attack.
FS's advantage that it can be used not just in dodging but to make your attacks more effective.

Fodders yes but high tiers nope he needs godly lethality
Post automatically merged:

Imagine zoro kicking:milaugh::whitepress:
Since King did that with Sanji it's not that hard to imagine anymore. Rayleigh also used a kick to counter kizaru.
And since Zoro is training his whole body why not?

Zoro
Even with ACoA and ACoC? I think he could fight even high tiers with that tbh. But still respectable opinion.
buh he is proficient with those with his sword

Since King did that with Sanji it's not that hard to imagine anymore. Rayleigh also used a kick to counter kizaru.
And since Zoro is training his whole body why not?
I'm not saying he can't kick i'm saying just imagine him kick

Zoro

buh he is proficient with those with his sword
Yeah but not using a sword doesn't weaken his ACoA or ACoC or does it? He may be specialized to use his haki on his swords but we saw that even his fists get covered in CoA. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to use this to his advantage if someone ever happens to steal zoros swords. And I somehow have the feeling in the guts, that Zoro will also use punches and kicks against king, not only his swords. He himself said that he would use anything to win remember? :smart:

Yeah but not using a sword doesn't weaken his ACoA or ACoC or does it? He may be specialized to use his haki on his swords but we saw that even his fists get covered in CoA. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to use this to his advantage if someone ever happens to steal zoros swords. And I somehow have the feeling in the guts, that Zoro will also use punches and kicks against king, not only his swords. He himself said that he would use anything to win remember? :smart:
But can they be destructive as his sword skills ?

He can take Lanji without swords high diff I think. ( Doriki swordless Kaku had higher doriki than brawler Jabra)
Which past main villains would zoro beat and against which would he struggle in your opinion?

But can they be destructive as his sword skills ?
Maybe not as lethal but still strong enough to cause internal damage since ACoC and ACoA are both designed to do that. With a weapon he just has way more potential.