• 2/5

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Good episode

Loved the Reunion with Izo and Okiku. Izo looks badass and he seems to have a scar now (payback war?)

Robin being drunk is a mood i didn't know i needed until i saw it.

The scene with Kaido and the 3 Calamities looked dope, Orochi so doesnt fit in that panel lol.

Yamato is great love her design, She knew right away he wasnt even going all out. Best girl of Wano is here.

Kaido is kind of a good dad for respecting Yamato's wishes but also a shitty dad for beating her when she mentioned Kozuki Oden's name.

And the obligatory fuck Kanjuro and Orochi.

• I need more Nico "The Realest Gangsta" Robin in my life.

• VAs have to normally perform a natural sounding laugh, so it's interesting this time Jinbe and Robin can do one that's obviously forced.

• 30 years since not even sending my dear Kiku a letter? Yeah...sorry.
  • Bao Haung casually apologizing and giggling for screwing up. The pirate least afraid of Kaido.:finally:

• Stagbeetle just walked back to the party without a single nick from Zoro. Cowardly or impressive?
  • Kaido and the boys marching down the hall into their personal light show :lumazed:

• Anime makes it seem like Yamato knows every last detail of Oden's journey.

• And Yamato's chest grew 10 sizes that day.:catblush:
  • Overtaken to end the episode with Yamato's reveal.:kata:

Solid episode. Strong content like the scabbards gathering, Kaido's announcement, and Yamato's reveal really helped out. Great OST choices in the submarine scene, Kiku/Izo reunion, New Onigashima Plan, Yams talking about the holy book of Oden and then Overtaken at the end. Nothing to note animation wise apart from Law's teleporting and some bits in Kaido's scene, but the art was mostly good throughout. Direction was alright overall, the extended Izo/Kiku reunion was an excellent choice that one upped the manga. All the doors opening for Kaido and friends, Queen jumping out of the way then whirling the club to smack the ground and call for attention was the scene of the week.

Next ep looking good with Kanjuro here. Let's hope the samurai treat us to a nice fight.