Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we can complain about how Wano arc is 250 chapters long.
Tbh, I’m fine with the fights going on for a bit longer. It wouldn’t even add that much extra chapters.

1 more chapter for Brook vs WsW
1 more chapter for Chopper vs P1
1 more chapter for Carrot vs Perospero. Maybe even not a full chapter since the guy would be very weakened.
2 chapters probably for Usopp vs Jack
3-4 chapters for Jinbe vs Smoothie. It would probably take 2 chapters to set up, with Jinbe rescuing Luffy and the BMPs arriving, and then the next 2 chapters for the fight.
Maybe 1 chapter for the HPs vs Compote, Daifuku, and other BMP ministers. As I said in my post, I would be fine with this being almost entirely off screened. Just show us what Compote’s power is, and show us a few panels of the more prominent HPs (Bepo, Jean Bart, Sachi, and Penguin) so that we can have a rough idea of how they fight. The non-Vet ministers can be entirely offscreened. Only Daifuku and Compote need to be shown being defeated on screen. Maybe Mont d’Or too.
1 chapter for Kinemon vs Kanjuro
1-2 chapters for Izo, Kiku, Kawa, and Kid Pirates vs the Numbers.

Just 13 extra chapters if Oda has decent pacing. Besides, there’s plenty of borderline filler that Oda could have cut out, or made more brief, during Acts 1 and 2.

Healed from the damage. What Zoro took isn't an energy drink, but medicine that temporarily suspends the damage he took.

Luffy isn't seriously injured considering the only major attacks he took are Ragnarock, the attacks from Apoo, and whatever attack(s) Kaido used before Luffy's eventual fall. Luffy recovered from worse just by eating meat.
What the hell you're talking about
Zoro stamina was restored when he got healed
Stop making up stuff

I saw your posts trying to create fake news "coz they didn't get to restore their stamina "
Post automatically merged:

Kaido vs. Boundman, will be like Base Doffy vs. Boundman. Only out for Kaido is something with awakening, but Zooan awakening is what?? Still a giant question mark. Maybe it's just recovery.
Once again you write crap then you will make excuses when g4 doesn't dominate

You daydream that Boundman or snakeman will totally wreck a yonko likr it wrecked Doffy but that won't ever happen 1v1
Kaido will match and dominate just like Katakuri matched Fs snakeman and was the one who seemed to still dominate a bit.

Tbh, I’m fine with the fights going on for a bit longer. It wouldn’t even add that much extra chapters.

1 more chapter for Brook vs WsW
1 more chapter for Chopper vs P1
1 more chapter for Carrot vs Perospero. Maybe even not a full chapter since the guy would be very weakened.
2 chapters probably for Usopp vs Jack
3-4 chapters for Jinbe vs Smoothie. It would probably take 2 chapters to set up, with Jinbe rescuing Luffy and the BMPs arriving, and then the next 2 chapters for the fight.
Maybe 1 chapter for the HPs vs Compote, Daifuku, and other BMP ministers. As I said in my post, I would be fine with this being almost entirely off screened. Just show us what Compote’s power is, and show us a few panels of the more prominent HPs (Bepo, Jean Bart, Sachi, and Penguin) so that we can have a rough idea of how they fight. The non-Vet ministers can be entirely offscreened. Only Daifuku and Compote need to be shown being defeated on screen. Maybe Mont d’Or too.
1 chapter for Kinemon vs Kanjuro
1-2 chapters for Izo, Kiku, Kawa, and Kid Pirates vs the Numbers.

Just 13 extra chapters if Oda has decent pacing. Besides, there’s plenty of borderline filler that Oda could have cut out, or made more brief, during Acts 1 and 2.
That is not how Oda does fights.

He does it in Parts in the early chapters and then ends them with the "Vs" chapter. If he has to set up these fights similar to what he did, that will take much more time. Especially with the Extra Plot, haki growth you ask for. Every One Piece arc fights have been like this except maybe the M3 fights. Kaku and Jabra got 2 chapters at MAX in Enies Lobby and Wano has 100 times more things going on than Enies Lobby. The Only reason I see why Jack didn't die at the Rooftop to Sulong Neko and Inu is because he's a All star by Portrayal he should fall after the Flying 6.

Usopp getting 2 chapters here against Jack is too unrealistic for one piece when King vs Zoro and Sanji vs Queen will barely get 1 set up chapter and 2 Vs chapter.

If you want to Read Fights read Baki or some other Fighting Manga. one piece has always been like this. Entire Marineford was 30 chapters.

You daydream that Boundman or snakeman will totally wreck a yonko likr it wrecked Doffy but that won't ever happen 1v1
Kaido will match and dominate just like Katakuri matched Fs snakeman and was the one who seemed to still dominate a bit.
Luffy is matching Kaido in base, retard. Boundman is like 100x stronger. One G3 punch stuffed his head into the ground.

T

Tyronejenkins

I guess you forgot 1010, where Zoro was preventing Prometheus from saving Big Mom until Law interfered.:seriously:

Another selective reader.
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::king:

My guy, Law and Kidd knocked her off the roof :milaugh:

Its ok, you're a good troll. I respect you trying this hard to keep up the act

Luffy is matching Kaido in base, retard. Boundman is like 100x stronger. One G3 punch stuffed his head into the ground.
You said the same thing when he matched him in chapter 1010 in base with adcoc

You also thought ryo luffy was a match to kaido

Each time you're proven wrong.

Kaido will never lose or get trashed like doffy was, Kata wasn't ...not even Cracker got trashed by boundman
Stop expecting Kaido to be treated like Doffy.

Even base Kaido vs Boundman will not be a stomp from G4.

Your usual nonsense "boundman is 100x stronger " I read that for years yet boundman still can't dominate or win a round since Yonko saga started

Did you read what happened? Kaido KOed Luffy because his CoC usage was "bad".

Luffy slipped up and fucked up. That won't happen again, because Oda won't repeat the same crap again.
Luffy could Not Keep up because his CoC usage was Bad. Got thrashed for that and thrown away from the Rooftop.

In fact Luffy has never matched Hybrid Kaido outside of COC punches which Dont touch him. Kaido >>> Luffy in terms of physical strength.

G4 doesnt increase Haki output, and lets be honest luffy looks better in base than in g4. Especially for the cool factor that panel needed.
Luffy's AP = Haki + Strength. Are you 5 years old that I have to explain this?

Lmao G4 CoC Luffy did nothing to Kaido last chapter stop capping.
Seriously, are you retarded too? That was Snakeman, and he decked him in the face, drew blood and sent him crashing into rocks.

Boundman >>> Snakeman in AP.

T

Tyronejenkins

Luffy being able to change back to base from g4 snakeman so quick was really intersting. I'm wondering if thats a hint to his DF awakening, basically being able to selectively use attributes of g4, like maybe using KKG without having to waste haki coating entire body.

Status
Not open for further replies.