You can only keep two out of these six 2000s rock songs?

You can only keep two out of these six 2000s rock songs?

• Numb by Linkin Park

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Bring Me to Life by Evanescence

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Mr. Brightside by The Killers

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Best of You by Foo Fighters

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Viva la Vida by Coldplay

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Assuming that most people reading this are in the 16-30 year old range, which probably means you either went through, going through it, or will never leave the phase of 2000s rock songs (I'm the latter lol). I asked this to my friends and wonder what this site would think of with this question. I picked these six songs because I find them somewhat on similar tiers of popularity while also being somewhat different when it comes to Rock, so it'd be interesting to see what everyone here thought of their favorite was out of the six.

Post automatically merged:

I can't post Viva la Vida's MV due to some website problem so here's the link lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Assuming that most people reading this are in the 16-30 year old range, which probably means you either went through, going through it, or will never leave the phase of 2000s rock songs (I'm the latter lol). I asked this to my friends and wonder what this site would think of with this question. I picked these six songs because I find them somewhat on similar tiers of popularity while also being somewhat different when it comes to Rock, so it'd be interesting to see what everyone here thought of their favorite was out of the six.

Post automatically merged:

I can't post Viva la Vida's MV due to some website problem so here's the link lol
You can't post more than 5 YT videos in one post.

Numb and Bring me to life.
Lmao. I voted for the same.