Break Week What would happen to new world if Luffy lose?

This is just what if scenarios ok, this is about the alliance of Kaido and Bigmom so long story short the new world would collapse no matter where you put the fight on, either shanks, blackbeard, marines, things would end up being destroyed.

imagine Kaido and bigmom fought blackbeard… Blackbeard could destroy Kaido and Bigmom but the power of the gura gura no mi would end up destroying the whole world in some way.

Lets say Kaido and Bigmom fought Shanks and they won, imagine Shanks territory people who live living a free life without worrying about piates right now would be destroyed… same thing they can go to blackbeard next or the marines..

lets say they fought the marines… Marines would definetely put their full force to fight them and same thing the world of onepiece will be destroyed.

this is why this fight beetween Luffy vs Kaido and Bigmom is very important. Because If Luffy, And the aliances lose the world will be destroyed.

Well,Kaido and Big Mom would go on war with the World Government,following their plan. If Big Mom wouldnt betray Kaido,they would rest for a little after the battle,then they would go against the World Government,probably attacking Marejoa. At that point,it would be Kaido and Big Mom vs Admirals and Vice Admirals. And the wild cards would be the other two Yonkou,and the Revolutionary Army. I think the Revolutionary Army would never side with any of them,and would just watch in the hope the two sides kill each other. Shanks,instead,would probably side with the World Government,seeing them as the lesser evil. What about Blackbeard? I think in the beginning,he would do like the Revs,not siding with anyone,but maybe in the end he could side with the winning side,who knows.

World Government and Blackbeard + Kuzan crush the Kaido and Big Mom Alliance.

Once Kaido leaves Wano the Marines under Sakazuki’s rule will not hesitate to snuff him out.

Blackbeard being an opportunist will join in to ensure Kaido and Big Mom die as they are his worse competitors. Kuzan will see that as the best option too and assist in someway.

If Shanks chooses to get involved he will side with the WG.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
What do you mean BB can destroy BM and Kaido? Individually or solo? Of course the latter is not supposed to be happening or else BB would be too powerful to be able to solo 2 yonko like that despite how proficient his Yami is.

EoS Teach will likely be in the PK spectrum but Primebeard himself is likely not soloing them. We will find out more of course.

World Government and Blackbeard + Kuzan crush the Kaido and Big Mom Alliance.

Once Kaido leaves Wano the Marines under Sakazuki’s rule will not hesitate to snuff him out.

Blackbeard being an opportunist will join in to ensure Kaido and Big Mom die as they are his worse competitors. Kuzan will see that as the best option too and assist in someway.

If Shanks chooses to get involved he will side with the WG.
But yeah its a massive conflict it could destroy the new world, many innocent people will suffer imagine this is just from blackbeards power. And yeah kuzan probably will join but i doubt it.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido and Big Mom alliance would destroys any other Yonko crew. The only challenge is the Navy. If they managed to beat them then the Yonko can take over the world.
like i said win or lose the world would be destroyed. Were talking about two massive fleets from yonkou, weve seen how great big mom’s fleet from the sea, they literally can change the tides of water and all that, kaido’s fleet has the best weapons so far cos of wano… imagine navy had to use their full force from sick and weakened whitebeard so imagine to yonkou with their fleets with some op devil fruit and smile devil fruit powers.

but yeah like i said even if big mom and kaido lose to navy, the navy would never be the same because of the casualties. They probably cant protect the new world after that because of the lack of soldiers. Thats why i think Luffy winning the war before this happens is a must and Luffy and the others is saving the entire world of onepiece right now without knowing it.
Post automatically merged:

What do you mean BB can destroy BM and Kaido? Individually or solo? Of course the latter is not supposed to be happening or else BB would be too powerful to be able to solo 2 yonko like that despite how proficient his Yami is.

EoS Teach will likely be in the PK spectrum but Primebeard himself is likely not soloing them. We will find out more of course.
i dont think Bb can solo two yonkous too but for some reason he actually did beat kaido and big mom he will probably use some powerful devil fruit abilities to do that. That he could actually destroy the world i mean this is blackbeard theres no way that he will hold back.

Last edited:
That he could actually destroy the world i mean this is blackbeard theres no way that he will hold back.
Well I can concur that wise. He is presumably waiting for the propitious moment that will drive him, perhaps the fall of Kaido and Big Mom could finally be the moment for him to become a very Big Thing.