Powers & Abilities Marco Hybird

I've already given up on having awakening, but why the hell we havent seen him use hybird form yet? Did oda forget that he has to use it? I mean he didnt use it in marineford and onigashina, will we ever see his awakening or Hybird form?

I've already given up on having awakening, but why the hell we havent seen him use hybird form yet? Did oda forget that he has to use it? I mean he didnt use it in marineford and onigashina, will we ever see his awakening or Hybird form?
His hybrid is the partial transformation just like king.

I’m willing to bet his hybrid is similar to King, plenty of times we’ve seen him with the wings for his arms and his bird feat. Hybrid is the mix of your human and animal form.
It’s odd because his Hybrid has literally no advantages over his Beast form. What advantage is there to having only a human torso and head?

It’s probably so he can make better use of his legs, his animal form doesn’t really seem well suited for kick based combat.
Agree. I think birds zoan hybrid form are like that. I mean what is the benefit of having bird's torso in a combat? Even the head apart of probably it's beak. The wings and their strong legs are more beneficial.

His hybrid should be what we already saw.
Awakening is only a better recovery rate in Zoan users, it's not another transformation. You were misleaded by people and their headcanons here about an Awakening Mode, which does not exist for now at all xd.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
It's a shame we didn't witness more of his fight against King so that we could know if King had undetgone Hybrid too. But I doubt Marco could push himself any further.

Always thought those partial transformations are part of his logia-like abilities, but it seems that is his hybrid. Its strange, he could turn his head and torso into a bird instead, i think hes capable of that. And it would also be a kind of hybrid.

Another one i wonder is Segoku. His DF is basically human, wonder how hed look

This is Marco's Hybrid. I mean, not all Hybrids have to be the same.

Jack is a centaur, while Queen is not dispute them both being Quadrupedal animals.

Ya'll forget this is also a man-beast form, whereas proper logic should dicate otherwise. He's weaker than both a human and a reindeer in this mode