Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
don’t bother respond this guy Monaterkadio guy. He always make excuse why kadio or big mom can‘t even serious damage like ripping arm off even it happen off guard. Killer did serious damage hawkin guy.
people say big mom and Kidd did staring contest. Turn out Kidd tough out big mom attacks like nothin. It the killer and Hawkins are help big mom but it fail badly. No serious damage happen to Kidd. Kuzan rip jonz arm off with ice touch or ice grab. Akainu put ace in hole and ripe whitebeard head into 1/3 or 1/2 whitebeard head. I don’t remember big mom or kadio cause serious damage to allies.

kadio title is just people say. One piece is always tell us why you should not believe people hype or saying like sky island don’t exists. Even feats matter, oda will portray the fight will be extreme high diff for top tiers people.
btw Akainu iis only top tier won match against top tier in fair match.

I would not to be surprised when kidd and killer fight admiral and people will downplay admirals like crazy.
stay strong Kidd fan.

btw I am Akainu hardcore fanboy and secondly zoro fan (don’t care about zoro vs sanji debate) I care about yonko vs admirals debate.
I'd like your opinion on Kidd/Killer final war matchups
Of course a guts opinion since we have no basis to say for sure
I have mine

I can’t wait for the fights to end. And the news and new bounty reveal to give us a strength indicator of where Luffy is, where zoro is, Sanji, kid, law and killer. I can’t actually rank zoro, kid and law, cuz I think there in the sam level with sanji being only a little behind. But ranking killer above sanji is madness. Just because killer fought on the rooftop. If sanji would have been there he would have achieved similar fears probably even better than killer. There is a reason why sanji fights an all star and killer a headliner that can’t even make the flying six. As for the fight with Page one. Come on guys we all know that oda shows there true power in there final fights. It was the same in Enis lobby. I’m water 7 they all got trashed and the next day they fought and defeated them. They didn’t have time to train or anything. The strawhats show their true strength in the important moments.

Yes probably, but her defense is pretty much as strong as if not better than kaido LMAO
Its not because following events
Kaido no sells 100s of G4 hits to face
Big Mom needs Haki to block nameless G4 attack

She loses her memory from a fall
Cracks skull from Queen
Was scared shitless of cake fall
Kaido is only annoyed from a sky island fall

Big Mom is very durable but no where near Kaido.

Cracks skull from Queen

You’re still pushing this cracked skull nonsense? That shit got debunked ages ago

Cracks skull from Queen

Being scared from something has nothing to do with her durability, the fall was under water = weak, but the rest is pretty true

Thing is I am not sure how Big Mom can do some serious damage to Big Mom like Oden and Zoro can and Shanks, Whitebeard, Roger and Xebec can presumably. I think that's why they make it to the list and big mom doesn't. Due to her lacking in offensive capability that Zoro and Oden have and by defacto even stronger swordsmen like Roger, Shanks and Mihawk.
I think kaido only listed people he has fought like in a serious match. Oden hurt him, shanks stopped him from going to Marine Ford, WB might have fought him in the Rocks days and Gold Roger in the fight that defeated the rocks. Cuz I’m sure that at least Garp and Sengoku must be able to hurt him but he still didn’t list them. And xebec because he knew his strength from when he was his captain.

Being scared from something has nothing to do with her durability, the fall was under water = weak, but the rest is pretty true
Still I think Kaido's portrayal is that of literal invincibility, men wants to die but no one can kill him. Big Mom is very durable, maybe 2nd or third most durable character but still Kadio is on a different level my man.

I think Ashura and Togen Totsuka would kill Big Mom or at least K.O her
Post automatically merged:

Your only counter is “stop it”? Literally nothing suggests her skull cracked
Didn't we have the SFX? @Fenaker is good at that idk I am just going with flow.

I'd like your opinion on Kidd/Killer final war matchups
Of course a guts opinion since we have no basis to say for sure
I have mine
I have no clue what kid or killer will fight. Gorsei guys ? Or help luffy to fight akainu. Oda will troll yonko fans by making Kidd ,killer, law, barrie guy, ancient weapon, Yamat, and luffy to just fight Akainu. Admirals are world nobles bodyguard. Another reason is ace death but it is nothing do with Kidd and killer stuff. Zoro will fight one vs one on kizaru guy. And oda will make extremely high diff fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.