Sign-up HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY - A Halloween Special

Is Drago the Hero that town needs and deserves?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Hosts - @Dragomir & @AL sama

"With the end of the Big Three Mafia, the players were restless. They demanded something more, something special. A simple light game is not enough. The incoming Weeb game would surely suffice their hunger, but that was still several moons away. Who is the hero that will come save the players and give them what they deserve?!

What is this?! A Halloween Special hosted by Dragomir(and Al)?!"

This game will have an unlimited player list. Throne of Lies will be the setup and it's going to be spooky! Signups will close in 48-hours.
Players -
1. @Ekkologix
2. @Flower
3. @Ratchet
4. @Fujishiro
5. @krogothwolf

6. @T-Pein™
7. @Sallucion
8. @Alibaba
9. @playa4321
10. @Enryu
11. @Midnight Delight
12. @Ryu Kishi
13. @Yo Tan Wa
14. @Kawaii
15. @Zemmi
16. @Kagura
17. @ConquistadoR
18. @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna
19. @Ultra
20. @RippedCal
21. @Zolo

Substitutions -
1. @Lindltaylor
2. @Adam 🍎

Game Style -
  • Day Start - The game will begin with a day phase. When each day has ended or the cap has been reached, please stop posting.
  • Claiming - All types of claiming is legal and will have no mechanical consequence involved.
  • Voting - To vote, please just write the word "vote" and the player name with it. All in bold. You do not need to unvote to change your votes.
  • Cycles - Each day and night phase will last 24-hours. In total, a 48-hour cycle.
  • Posting - You must post at least three times a day to be considered active. Failure to do so once will lead you to be mod-blocked. A second time will yield a substitution or replacement. I will publicly state at the end of the day phase which player has been mod-blocked.
  • Majority Lynch - The lynch system I will be using is majority. To lynch a player, you must reach the majority amount of votes on them.
  • Whispering - I will be allowing whispers in this game. But, unlike the original game, you may only send 2 whispers per day and only receive 2 whispers per day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.