• Best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
First he said kill then that he tried to make Drago do something for him. Someone said it sounded like he tried to witch Drago. Not sure if there could be multiple Witches though.
Oh wow. Here we have him giving hints that he tried to control Drago and then we also have Conqi claiming to have been witched. Nevertheless Zolo giving away his role as a witch is too dumb so I’m not sure what to make of it.

Oh wow. Here we have him giving hints that he tried to control Drago and then we also have Conqi claiming to have been witched. Nevertheless Zolo giving away his role as a witch is too dumb so I’m not sure what to make of it.
Doesn't have to be witch. There is one more role he could be.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Well he did give away his role like that in a ToL game. But in a Light game, he claimed a scum role even though he was town. So he could go either way I guess.

Kagu Nyan

He said he wanted to kill Drago, but his action failed.

I have to reread the don situation, but nope this is not off the table.
I re read his posts and there is a flip flopping between him trying to kill, how he wished he could have killed, and then trying to do something. Then him refusing to claim. There’s just too much inconsistency. What do you think?

Kagu Nyan

Not 100%.

Just like Midnight could be an Exe. But if Kagura confirmed that she visited Flowa, then this leaves Rej who lied about the visit.
I definitely visited her and I’m also currently asking some questions to the host about some notifications which she should have received for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.