Powers & Abilities The longer Oda hides Anti-Manner Kick Course, the higher the chance Sanji will kill someone with it

Who will Sanji use AMKC on?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
plus steroid injection from ivankov :akaman: mmm delicious
lots of people will die but ,hey that,s war right :steef:
Both medicine is fucked up imo. Zou's medicine is like, "Hey uh, if you take this, you get 100% full health recovery but you gonna take double the pain afterwards." Ivankov's hormones injection on the other hand, if you take it, you get full recovery but you will lose your lifespan. Basically pick your poison Lmao.

So as we know that Sanji's Anti-Manner Kick Course is one of the strongest, if not Sanji's strongest kick yet. And throughout the series, he only uses it 3 times (the irony lol).

First it was against the Bananagator.

Second was against the Groggy Monsters in Davy Back arc.

And third and finally, it was against Oars in Thriller Bark arc.

So my question is, will Sanji use Anti-Manner Kick Course again? And who will Sanji uses on?

My answer will be Queen.

I would also love to see Sanji using AMKC with Diable Jambe and Haki as well. So yeah, let me know your opinions on this ^^
I foresee the next time we see the anti manner kick course it will evolve into a multi hit sequence of kicks based of the Japanese full course menu.
  • Hors d'Oeuvre (前菜 Zensai)
  • Soup (スープ Sūpu)
  • Fish Dish (魚料理 Gyo Ryōri)
  • Meat Dish (肉料理 Niku Ryōri)
  • Main Course (主菜 Shusai, Entrée in the English manga)
  • Salad (サラダ Sarada)
  • Dessert (デザート Dezāto)
  • Drink (ドリンク Dorinku)
  • each one getting more powerful.

For me queen is def big enough for AMKC and i'm here for it but if its saved any longer than the next few chaps maybe the theory of the strawhats making it to kaido will come true and he will use it against dragon kaido with Dj either way it's def gonna be hype af

This attack is allegedly going to be overshadowed more and more until the series comes to an end.

If Oda craves for Queen's defeat by the hand of Sanji, he should consider new attacks instead of old ones, because Sanji doesn't possess a mode like Asura, he needs to rely on attacks that don't look forcedly renewed.
This is the stupidest reasoning I've ever seen for this. What the hell do you mean?

Sanji using a well established move thats been known to be one of his strongest attacks isn't forcibly renewing anything. It'd already well established. Can't forcibly do anything about it.

Now if he used that "delicious" move he used in skypiea on those twins. Thatd be forcibly renewed. Learn what the hell you're talking about before speaking. Fool

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
This is the stupidest reasoning I've ever seen for this. What the hell do you mean?

Sanji using a well established move thats been known to be one of his strongest attacks isn't forcibly renewing anything. It'd already well established. Can't forcibly do anything about it.

Now if he used that "delicious" move he used in skypiea on those twins. Thatd be forcibly renewed. Learn what the hell you're talking about before speaking. Fool
Don't quote me with your stupid nonsense troll.

You pretend to or legitimately don't understand stuff because you are simply impaired.

Since forever characters usually defeated new challenging ones using new attacks. While normally that's not necessarily the case it always worked like that in the OP verse.