Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
it is a very solid possibility that sanji's next power up has something to do with Dj

it begs many questions..

who taught him French?

why does he know the powers he has

we need a flashback
Maybe he knows french cause he belongs from there like every character has an origin so their behavior is similar to where they belong
Sanji attacks are named in french and his way of clothing is similar to there so maybe its just his characteristic and there won't be a flashback for this but yeah about how he knows that he had flame powers or when he discovered it or if Zeff knows about this or if he helped Sanji awaken them and stuff then that can get a flashback

Maybe he knows french cause he belongs from there like every character has an origin so their behavior is similar to where they belong
Sanji attacks are named in french and his way of clothing is similar to there so maybe its just his characteristic and there won't be a flashback for this but yeah about how he knows that he had flame powers or when he discovered it or if Zeff knows about this or if he helped Sanji awaken them and stuff then that can get a flashback
The most French he knows is from Zeff's cooking i assume that is the connection i am making with DJ

Sometimes oda draws diable jambe for sanji the same way he did to king.
I think when it's white hot, means that sanji concentrate the most fire in that area which is his leg.

Naah dude, I get what you are saying but it's not different from the normal DJ it's just there are more fire so we can't see the white-hot lava leg but its still diff from king and you can't see through the fire.. whereas from kings fire we can see every detail of his leg.. all the nuts and metal of his suit so it's still different

But when he uses hell memories and spread the fire in his entire body, it looks more like how king is using his fire. I think because sanji focused all of his life in his legs that he instinctively has more intensity focused there making the leg looks like lava.

Sometimes oda draws diable jambe for sanji the same way he did to king.
I think when it's white hot, means that sanji concentrate the most fire in that area which is his leg.

i get what you mean and i have initially thought about this..

The control over his fire he grasped in Okama land... and first he learned to heat his leg up to the point where is red like Jabura said.

and you know what the odd thing is.. usually he says "DJ" and then the name of the attack.. and during collier strike he didnt

and you can't tell but even during when he stood on the table looking down at judge.. then too he didn't..

it very ODD

i get what you mean and i have initially thought about this..

The control over his fire he grasped in Okama land... and first he learned to heat his leg up to the point where is red like Jabura said.

and you know what the odd thing is.. usually he says "DJ" and then the name of the attack.. and during collier strike he didnt

and you can't tell but even during when he stood on the table looking down at judge.. then too he didn't..

it very ODD
Maybe he is saying DJ when he focuses more intensity on the legs making them white hot. King also said nothing when kicking zoro
Post automatically merged:

Here again, a random diable jambe attack that looks more like what king is doing :

But when he uses hell memories and spread the fire in his entire body, it looks more like how king is using his fire. I think because sanji focused all of his life in his legs that he instinctively has more intensity focused there making the leg looks like lava.

yeah right... but fire powers are different from King's... He can concentrate his firepower at a specific place if he goes all out and concentrates his firepower all over his body then maybe he can turn into what I just showed above - Heatblast
I am excited for whatever it is that is coming for sanji in future

Maybe he is saying DJ when he focuses more intensity on the legs making them white hot. King also sayed nothing when kicking zoro

Here again, a random diable jambe attack that looks more like what king is doing :

Yeah but the thing is can king do what Sanji can do? can he reach the temperature where Sanji turns his leg white-hot lava type
If not then that means Sanji's powers are different and maybe so its origin

BTW next episode is of queen hehe

Last edited:
@zorji you can say that his foot is white within the flames during Collier strike coz its not clear.. Go back to Motton Shot to Queen there his foot is white and not seen through flames or not engulfed in them

like this:

so here's what i have come up with.

sanji's fire on legs basically is different from DJ basically 2 different things .. one is DJ and the leg is white and not visible through falmes another is where the leg is on fire but its visible through flames and not white hot like above.

I reckon that is what he learned from the TS obviously to control his flames..but without DJ activated..

like this

or like this

and then you have DJ where all the time sanji's leg is white hot

or

this distinction is very important because DJ wasn't introduced as a flame related ability it was a red hot leg not on fire (one could argue that over the course of using this ability he got the hang of his fire ability as well and now activating DJ offers flames due to exceptional mastery of DJ.. but he can still use flame without DJ ON)

What I'm getting at is sanji prolly leaned how to use flames with DJ and hot to intensify them with it..

its very odd but we know that DJ ( WHITE LEG configuration) is different..

Bruh..

Jesus this sucks

Last edited:
@zorji you can say that his foot is white within the flames during Collier strike coz its not clear.. Go back to Motton Shot to Queen there his foot is white and not seen through flames or not engulfed in them

like this:

sanji's fire on legs basically is different from DJ basically 2 different on.. one is DJ another is where the leg is on fire.. but its visible through flames and not white hot like above.

I reckon that is what he learned from the TS obviously to control his flames..but without DJ on..

like this

or like this

or

this distinction is very important because DJ wasn't introduced as a flame relate ability it was a red hot leg..

What I'm getting at is sanji prolly leaned how to use flames with DJ and hot to intensify them with it..

Bruh..

Jesus this sucks
:hope::hope::hope:

like this:

sanji's fire on legs basically is different from DJ basically 2 different on.. one is DJ another is where the leg is on fire.. but its visible through flames and not white hot like above.

I reckon that is what he learned from the TS obviously to control his flames..but without DJ on..

like this

or like this

or

this distinction is very important because DJ wasn't introduced as a flame relate ability it was a red hot leg..

Bruh..

Jesus this sucks
OMG very grate thing you just showed me... The panel of sanji and zoro when they save that kid sanji had just flames and nothing on his leg fuck smart thing it completely clears the fact that sanji can use the ability in 2 ways
but fuck we need to know everything about it and I hope that oda is planning to explain it all to us

Dude I was just thinking but lol do you guys think that something like the devil or stuff like that as in other animes for example a bit like black clover maybe... so will something like that will ever come in one piece? like df's devil or like how Sanji can use devil leg so something related to it... like sanji always had the evil side of him inside and that's the devil... or like how Zoro now have this sword name the demon of the underworld enma and Zoro uses Ashura and Ashura is the same thing as the devil in a way so like lol is there a possibility we might be getting stuff like this?

Last edited:
OMG very grate thing you just showed me... The panel of sanji and zoro when they save that kid sanji had just flames and nothing on his leg fuck smart thing it completely clears the fact that sanji can use the ability in 2 ways
but fuck we need to know everything about it and I hope that oda is planning to explain it all to us

Dude I was just thinking but lol do you guys think that something like the devil or stuff like that as in other animes for example a bit like black clover maybe... so will something like that will ever come in one piece? like df's devil or like how Sanji can use devil leg so something related to it... like sanji always had the evil side of him inside and that's the devil... or like how Zoro now have this sword name the demon of the underworld enma and Zoro uses Ashura and Ashura is the same thing as the devil in a way so like lol is there a possibility we might be getting stuff like this?
Alot of things can be answered through Flashback-kun.. back to zeff and what he taught sanji and how he discovered DJ or that he has fire related abilities ..

As for your question i have highlighted it before that sanji and the devil/god of the underworld has alot of connections he was literally turning into something in Thriller bark when the nami situation came up...
in that arc he alot rode cerberus (the guardian of the underworld aka hell) in the grave yard basically where the dead go to..
his cigarettes are literally called death.

the point is DJ may even be sanji summoning forth Devil's leg itself.. Akuma bo Ashhi mean a malevolent fire spirit's leg.. aka the devil's leg

Its either a flashback to zeff. or.. Queen actually pissing off sanji will get use the answer to what DJ is.

but this is very mind boggling.