Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about say...... since Enies Lobby??????Nobody in their right mind Watched Thriller Bark and believed Zoro was far from Luffy. In fact thriller bark is the arc people started wondering if Zoro was stronger than Luffy.

TBH From Thriller Bark to Dressrosa Zoro and Luffy are Close and look close. Gear 4 Dressrosa doesn't change that, Zoro's attack power SHITS on Gear 3 in Dressrosa. Look for your self
Its not until the Katakuri Fight in WCI when Luffy seems to be pulling ahead.
Thriller bark proved nothing
He beat zombie ryuma who was much below Moriah
Him takin Luffy's pain is more about his willpower and endurance not Strength being = Luffy

Only you guys got his weird mentality
Zoro has never been the Sasuke/Killua/Vegeta of this manga!
Luffy is the leader, clearly above Zoro , he mid diffs Zoro if he doesn't fool around.

The difference is Zoro and Sanji got over those two with much more ease. Luffy had to use every fiber of his being and then some to beat Lucci.
Zoro extreme diffed. Quit the cap. He was losing almost all of the fight and being overwhelmed. Especially in speed. Just like with king. Zoro at the end was being overwhelmed and couldn't block all of kakus attacks and then he pulled out asura

Just reminder,sanji sneak attack queen to win against queen.sanji wasn't man enough
Post automatically merged:

Any yc1 negg sanji.sanji won't even stand a chance even with raid suit.king is Eos sanji won't even be

Raid suit=Eos sanji>>>>current sanji.which king already negg.so any yc 1 negg sanji as well

Ace,jozu,vista>>>queen.queen the fraud yc2

Exoskeleton (which also allows him to have hotter flames), speed boost(so fast he seems invisible), and a boost in physical strength. White lightning is literally just lightning kinda like kaido's thunder bagua or even what queen did this chapter.
Exoskeleton didn't make him that fast. He was already extremely fast. Ifrit is what allowed his speed increase just like sanji said diable jambe did in ennies lobby. Show me proof of this boost in physical strength cause I don't remember it being mentioned.

How do you know its just regular lightning? The only way fire produces lightning is very unique and this doesn't really add up. So im just curious what your sources are?

Thriller bark proved nothing
He beat zombie ryuma who was much below Moriah
Him takin Luffy's pain is more about his willpower and endurance not Strength being = Luffy

Only you guys got his weird mentality
Zoro has never been the Sasuke/Killua/Vegeta of this manga!
Luffy is the leader, clearly above Zoro , he mid diffs Zoro if he doesn't fool around.
Well Sasuke is an entity of his own, He out did the Main character unlike the others. I agree Zoro is below Luffy and will always be however the distance between we don't agree. You think Luffy mid diffs Zoro that's fine as long as you know Zoro Mid Diffs Sanji if he doesn't fool around.

You said Kaido = 12, Jack = 7.5.

7.5 + 7.5 = 15.
That means two Jacks are more powerful than Kaido.

People’s scaling makes no sense

Fuck Zoro.
No man your mindset is absolutely wrong
Power difference between a single character
is so much
Let me take an example difference between 8 to 9 is like difference between a persons with o bounty and 500m bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.