Powers & Abilities JOJO Fight Part 6 manga SPOILERS : Who is the best shooter ? Hol Horse vs Mista vs Johngalli A vs Foo fighter

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
BEWARE THERE WILL BE Part 6 SPOILERS

No part 7 or part 8 only talk about 7 first part of Jojo allowed.

Who is the best gunslinger in Jojobetween those 4 ?

Round 1 : they are all in an open arena, and they begin at 15 meters from each other. Who will win ? Foo Fighter is in Atroe form and doesn't have acces to more water.

Round 2 : They all fight in an empty town, they are dropped in random places, can hide, trap etc etc. All out.

Who have the coolest shooting stand ?

@RayanOO @style @MangoSenpai @HA001 @Shiroyru @Cherry Hilk @Yo Tan Wa @Afroking @KiriNigiri @Bullet @Jackteo @Jorden625 @Monkey D Theories @Blackruler @Jose92 @Zoro D Goat @Jodie @Adam ๐ŸŽ @balajiram99 @Masquyzz @Sakazuki-Singh @Dr_Professor83 @Cuistot @Luffydom56 @Luffywankishere @Thousandsunnyrobin @Bounty @ImmaIvanoM @Jiihad @Don DaSlayer @Tobi @Peroroncino @GrandmasterChef Zonji @TheKnightOfTheSea @Bakazuki Bakainu @TheAncientCenturion @EtenBoby @Dragoban @Gianfi @yj @Thururuzao @Jaguark101 @Hanzo hattori @Melontonin @Kawaii @Owl Ki @Akai2 @ShinichiMugi @U c 4 up da idly @Haoku @Kucing Pencuri @PizzaBread @Sasparan @Flower @Queek Hea D Taker @ZenZu @HAJIKATA @Flynn @ANIKI @Oblivion @Wulsam @Lax @Tobi

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh weird, I didn't see the notification for here unless I missed it which is possible ofc?

I love Emperor, Hol Horse's stand ofc as it gives infinite ammo, summons the gun and lets you full control the bullet but Mista's Sex Pistols is amazing too in it's own way! It provided such hype moments in Golden Wind!

Mista definitely had the cooler, better moments as he was one of the protagonists too ofc. The anime really did him and Hol Horse justice (and then I remembered the justice stand lmao)! Hol Horse shooting down the pipe was one of the most badass and fun scenes in the anime too!

Unfortunately I can't remember Foo Fighters abilities nor who Johngalli is and their ability, I really need to watch Stone Ocean as I read it ages ago on a massive binge of Jojo and forgotten so much haha, so I can't try to answer who would win here either.

Round 1: I might give Mista the win in this case. At close range I think that he has an advantage over the others, specially if Foo Fighters can't regenerate. But he would get injured 100%.

Round 2: If it's an all out scenario, Foo Fighters might be able to take this one. Foo Fighters can keep regenerating with water and can take all the others stealthily imo.

Its been a while since i last read part 6. I dont remember it that well.

Round 1: Hol Horse wins easily. If i remember right he has no reload time thats a huge advantage compared to the other characters. Not to mention he can manipulate bullets too.
Round 2:I think Johngalli A wins. Since he is an assassin and he can use the place to his advantage considering he has great senses.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Its been a while since i last read part 6. I dont remember it that well.

Round 1: Hol Horse wins easily. If i remember right he has no reload time thats a huge advantage compared to the other characters. Not to mention he can manipulate bullets too.
Round 2:I think Johngalli A wins. Since he is an assassin and he can use the place to his advantage considering he has great senses.
I agree stand wise that Hol Horse can win round 1 and John round 2. The wild card is foo fighter regen, even with one limb left she is a pain