Current Events One Piece became worser than Fairy Tail

I believe that if you don't like One Piece you are free to criticise and keep reading. I hated most of Fishman Island, but kept reading. It improved.
As a community we should be happy that people can say what they think.
Criticism is when you complain about an Aspect of the Story
Like Criticizing a Character or Chapter or Arc or Scene or a Revelation ... etc

However this is not a Criticism, this is an Updated Review, He/She now believes this Manga is "Bad"
So there is only one conclusion, just Drop It

I think that the lowest One Piece ever had is fishman island, but opinions.
I think some of the points your raise have always been part of one piece, i will address them.
1. What do you mean that Luffy is Goku 2.0? He always was the crew trump card since forever, always the strongest in every arc
2. It's always been that, think Nami wanted pictures
3. Resolving a conflict is not fanservice. FAnservice is point 2
4. More than welcome for the story to slim down to only relevant characters, wish less time was spent on fodder.
5. Same as 4.
6. The biggest shame. Usop literally could have not been in the arc.
7. Yes.
8. Yes
Luffy has become more like goku during these arcs than before
I don't wanna rewrite what I've been writing years ago

But yeah, OP is at its lowest currently
No tension at all! Not enjoyable too

Luffy has become more like goku during these arcs than before
I don't wanna rewrite what I've been writing years ago

But yeah, OP is at its lowest currently
No tension at all! Not enjoyable too
No tension?
Literally in the middle of a fight with an emperor, hyped for more than a decade and there is no tension?
I think you are just burn out of one piece, because if you are invested in the story, there is no way that now it is not a climax by objective storytelling standards.
I understand if you say that the climax was terrible though.

I joined 3 days ago, i cannot know what you were writing years ago..

Nah not even close to being as bad as fairy tail.
Dont think it will ever be even at its worst.
Worst of one piece>The best of FT
This.

I dropped Fairy Tail after the magic tournament arc and never looked back. The writing for that one is atrocious. Even with all his problems in Wano, Oda's writing never sunk that low.
Post automatically merged:

No tension?
Literally in the middle of a fight with an emperor, hyped for more than a decade and there is no tension?
I think you are just burn out of one piece, because if you are invested in the story, there is no way that now it is not a climax by objective storytelling standards.
I understand if you say that the climax was terrible though.

I joined 3 days ago, i cannot know what you were writing years ago..
Noodlel is a clown, but the fact that Luffy vs Kaido possesses absolute zero hype and tension is undeniable.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This.

I dropped Fairy Tail after the magic tournament arc and never looked back. The writing for that one is atrocious. Even with all his problems in Wano, Oda's writing never sunk that low.
Imagine luffy defeating BB with a rainbow punch of friendship like natsu did:cantseeme:man FT is trash KOL was so right about that:ihaha:

This.

Noodlel is a clown, but the fact that Luffy vs Kaido possesses absolute zero hype and tension is undeniable.
You have Clowns on here saying that Black Clover's current Arc where the author is outright pissing on all sense of Worldbuilding and immersion is apparently better than Wano

This place is unironically filled with subhumans

I deny it simply because it is not true. Stop saying subjective stuff as objective.
I am very hyped, so this already disprove what you are saying.
Put your money where your mouth is and create a poll to find out if the majority of the users here consider Luffy vs Kaido to be tension-filled or don't bother replying to my post. :brootea:

Otherwise, since you're new here, feel free to visit the archive to see why Luffy chapters have small discussions compared to chapters focusing on many other characters. That's because: Luffy = No tension.

The MC currently could stomp all The Human Kingdoms alone due to powercreep. And it's getting worse and worse
I now am glad I never started BC. :emohiyo:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
:believe:

As piss poor a treatment Oda gave Beast Pirates in their own arc, he could have done a lot worse by pulling a Mashima treating Sabretooth in the magic tournament.
sabretooth was nothing you should see how he treated god serena the most hyped character ever, the one called a god the strongest of the 10 wizard saints with the power of several dragon slayer magics on him.
He was then one shotted by acnologia who was then one shotted by Natsu :milaugh:

Put your money where your mouth is and create a poll to find out if the majority of the users here consider Luffy vs Kaido to be tension-filled or don't bother replying to my post. :brootea:

Otherwise, since you're new here, feel free to visit the archive to see why Luffy chapters have small discussions compared to chapters focusing on many other characters. That's because: Luffy = No tension.
I don't see your logic. You make a statement, you're the one that has the burden of proof.
If I said that the sky was green, it is I who has to prove it, not the others.

Why such a passive aggressive attitude? You know that other people have opinions right?
It's a shonen, of course luffy is going to win in the end. The tension is there because it's one of the only shonens where the MC actually loses sometimes, but it still is a shonen.
I repeat, I think there is tension, you were the first one to say it, if you want to make a pool make it..

I don't see your logic. You make a statement, you're the one that has the burden of proof.
If I said that the sky was green, it is I who has to prove it, not the others.

Why such a passive aggressive attitude? You know that other people have opinions right?
It's a shonen, of course luffy is going to win in the end. The tension is there because it's one of the only shonens where the MC actually loses sometimes, but it still is a shonen.
I repeat, I think there is tension, you were the first one to say it, if you want to make a pool make it..
So, you ain't got the backbone to put up a poll? That's unsurprising. :milaugh: