Speculations What if only Luffy is proclaimed as a great pirate post Wano

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
would that confirm that Luffy is stronger than Zoro or not? and that kidd and law are not on the same level as luffy
No.

Rayleigh isn't a "Great Pirate" and yet he's more infamous and feared than some of the Emperors.

As a subordinate, Zoro probably wouldn't be considered a Great Pirate.

Luffy is far above Zoron.Thats not even a question
Kek. Current Luffy isn't beating Zoro.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law and Kid aren't on Luffy level and they won't be his level post Wano but that doesn't stop them from being the same level of pirates as Luffy. If they aren't considered among the great pirates after Wano, then either they won't do anything worthy of being a great pirate or there will be some doctoring of information.

As for Zoro, Luffy can just stand there and let Zoro kill Kaido in the next chapter but he'll never get to overshadow or equal Luffy in infamy. As long as he works under Luffy, anything he does will be considered an accomplishment of a SH pirate.

He’s pretty much guaranteed to be a Great Pirate after Wano, Shanks said it was nearly time to meet Luffy at the start of it. The promise always was to return the hat when he’s a great pirate.

Law and Kid aren't on Luffy level and they won't be his level post Wano but that doesn't stop them from being the same level of pirates as Luffy. If they aren't considered among the great pirates after Wano, then either they won't do anything worthy of being a great pirate or there will be some doctoring of information.

As for Zoro, Luffy can just stand there and let Zoro kill Kaido in the next chapter but he'll never get to overshadow or equal Luffy in infamy. As long as he works under Luffy, anything he does will be considered an accomplishment of a SH pirate.
Yeah I agree

kid and law should be considered great pirates after wano. Even if they aren’t on Luffy’s level, I see them as being low top tiers.

Yeah I agree

kid and law should be considered great pirates after wano. Even if they aren’t on Luffy’s level, I see them as being low top tiers.
They don’t deserve it because their crews are garbage and their achievements completely depend on the work Luffy has done gathering the alliance.

If it’s just strength that determines a Great Pirate then every top tier pirate (of whom there are quite a few stronger than post-Wano Kid and Law) deserves to be called it, which doesn’t seem to be the case. Has to be something more than that.

No.

Rayleigh isn't a "Great Pirate" and yet he's more infamous and feared than some of the Emperors.

As a subordinate, Zoro probably wouldn't be considered a Great Pirate.

Kek. Current Luffy isn't beating Zoro.
Just cinera spouting nonsense as usual
Post automatically merged:

1. Yamato was also matching Hybrid Kaido.
  2. Zoro would be beating Hybrid Kaido.
Such retarded statements would only stem out of someone on the very low iq level such @Cinera , @Finalbeta

Luffy already is stronger than Zoro by a margin, majority of people who think otherwise are just on this forum.
Exactly outside of worstgen ppl don’t ever exercise the idea of Zoro being near or equal to Luffy and many believe that Sanji is actually close to him which makes me think that all of these accounts belong to the same person

Last edited:
They don’t deserve it because their crews are garbage and their achievements completely depend on the work Luffy has done gathering the alliance.

If it’s just strength that determines a Great Pirate then every top tier pirate (of whom there are quite a few stronger than post-Wano Kid and Law) deserves to be called it, which doesn’t seem to be the case. Has to be something more than that.
how many pirates are stronger than post wano law and kid but aren’t considered great pirates?

I can only think of maybe a few right hands, but those don’t count as they aren’t captains