Why gt is a better sequel to dbz then dbs.

Both have their problems DBS ruined Goku by a ton through DB - DBZ Goku's character development of getting to know the world and becoming somewhat intelligent is all thrown in the sewer within DBS.

GT just became a kids show and tried to hard to be like DB turning Goku into a child and instead of travelling the world he's travelling the galaxy.

I prefer Super just a tad more even though the power scaling is dog doo doo and the story are just rehashes of the original.

GT just became more of a kids show, but I did enjoy the transformations and the direction some of the seniors took with the show was unique that's what made it enjoyable.

both have waste of potential of great ideas
DBS: multiverse but only uses for tournaments (where the fuck is my z figthers going to the alternate planet vageta plot)
GT: the shadow dragons only three are good and the rest are forgettable crap.

but we can all agree that vageta's gt design is shit.

Plot in GT is problematic for me. Plotline was not consistent to what toriyama did . In the end it was still non canon storyline .

I dont think DB super was good or bad. Toriyama belong to 80s era those who never watched 80s shounen can find story off.

I think both GT and Super massively miss the mark of a good sequel to DBZ.

GT had the negative aspect of turning Goku back into a kid and failed to develop characters such as Gohan, Goten and even Vegeta to an extent.

Super however is a mess power wise and a character's strength seems to be defined by how strong a character needs to be to beat Goku.

GT could have been a lot better if they had focused a lot more on the Saiyans lore rather than the dragon balls etc because the whole using the dragon balls destroying the earth thing came out of nowhere.

Same with Super I'd much rather they focused on the multiple universes and if possible making the angels the villains at least then we'd know there's a threat.

One Piece lasted so long it might have no sequels for decades 🤔

Although Naruto also kinda did originally, but half as much.

I doubt that, Studios will milk things for all their worth even if the end product is bad, it's happened so many times now
Digimon tri,yugioh sevens and many more.

I rather have a brand, I like die with it's honor intact then have it die going out with something like boruto

I doubt that, Studios will milk things for all their worth even if the end product is bad, it's happened so many times now
Digimon tri,yugioh sevens and many more.

I rather have a brand, I like die with it's honor intact then have it die going out with something like boruto
I can see the OP story perhaps resuming one day but I have got a feeling it will probably be only movies if it's in the short time.

Oda will probably never give up his rights. 🤔