What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he would probably do everything in his power to make it seem like it won't happen and then bam so for me yes its 100 percent confirmed to happen it makes to much narrative sense l
This is just cult logic. If Oda does everything in his power to make it seem like ZKK won't happen, then it would be utter shit writing for ZKK to happen.

Oda isn't playing 4d chess to game the readers. One Piece subverts expectations occasionally, but the story is also very simplistic. Most of the fanbase expects Luffy to beat kaido.

ZKK is like Arya killing the Night King in game of thrones.

It would subvert expectations too much and alienate a large portion of the fanbase, which is why its a crack theory.

lenghty post but honestly what makes sense to me as to why kaido will go into dragon mode is this .... we learned from 1040 from big mom that wano is crucial to the one piece maybe even some of it is here on wano that being said in 1016 yamato says her goal is to drive kaido out of wano(same thing luffy will say this chapter ) and kaido tells yamato im not going anywhere i'm here because its wano both yonkos recognize wanos importance to the one piece all this being said now imagine luffy finally putting kaido down and defeating him yet because of awakening kaido gets up and upon doing this he reflects on all his hard work yet he failed and a 19 year old is now achieving everything he has wanted and to top things off he recognizes luffy is joyboy all of this could lead to a breaking point where kaido basically goes if i can't have it nobody can so he goes dragon form to lauch one massive boro breath in hopes of destroying wano,its citizens, and its importance to one piece i say dragon mode because so far it has the most dc hopefully we agree and then zkk happens and sure you can argue kaido wouldnt allow himself to rage out like this and while i think this would be enough for him to attack the capital oda could always have him drink and have a mood swing and get angry just like in 922 when he got drunk and boro blast the mountain ...sorry for the length but it makes a lot of sense to me and i don't think i am stretching what kaido would do at all it seems very possible i would like to add as well most say zoro wont kill kaido because it would give kaido a honorable death giving him what he wants but if kaido goes out having a temper tantrum basically like a kid i don't see how thats a honorable death at all
Thanks for explaining your views.

Cheers

I think its really obvious that G4's timelimit running out is going to be a segue for Luffy's awakening. Clearly, luffy's awakening has to be important. The gorosei want CP0 to interfere in the fight to kill Luffy. They are scared Luffy might awaken his DF against kaido.

I think its really obvious that G4's timelimit running out is going to be a segue for Luffy's awakening. Clearly, luffy's awakening has to be important. The gorosei want CP0 to interfere in the fight to kill Luffy. They are scared Luffy might awaken his DF against kaido.
Nah, not to interfere but in the worst case scenario Kaido loses, they want CP0 to get rid a Luffy then.

Yes at the Wano banquet long after Kaido is defeated in which Luffy and supernovas will thank/hype Zoro for carrying the rooftop
Don't underestimate Oda.

There's still too much going on for ZKK.

Kaido and the philosophy of death

Zoro's declaration and his caring for the Samurai population

Zoro's parallel with the Samurai Kawamatsu and Hyogoro mentioned about

And of course the fact no one else will likely kill him

Lastly the moon prophecy parallel and the parallel with Oden's Enma

This is just cult logic. If Oda does everything in his power to make it seem like ZKK won't happen, then it would be utter shit writing for ZKK to happen.

Oda isn't playing 4d chess to game the readers. One Piece subverts expectations occasionally, but the story is also very simplistic. Most of the fanbase expects Luffy to beat kaido.

ZKK is like Arya killing the Night King in game of thrones.

It would subvert expectations too much and alienate a large portion of the fanbase, which is why its a crack theory.
Well idk the first thing about game of thrones but Oda has so many hints u have to be blind to say it’s not a possibility or it’s a crack theory that’s ur logic 😂😂😂😂it won’t be utter shit if Oda tried to keep us guessing he has been doing it all along but you just say the evidence is a crack theory hell right now the community is split between the two I believe it will happen and you don’t plus there’s so much info for it but most choose to say screw the info zoro is not the Mc it’s luffy show kaido will just give up blah blah and honestly he isn’t subverting too much because it’s plain as day kaido is world strongest creature with mythical devil fruit…awakened zoans we’re explained in impel down… now put two and two together in impel down luffy defeated Minotaur Oda told us this then the minoutar comes back chapters later kaido will legit do this 😂😂😂 yet so many say he will just walk away or not die or give the hell up a yonko giving up wtf … the only way u will put down awakened kaido is death and zkk fits the bill
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for explaining your views.

Cheers
Yep :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I think the gomu gomu stuff might be a red herring. Gorosei are afraid that Kaido's fruit might awaken during his battle with Luffy. The rubber boy needs to be eliminated asap to avoid this situation. I know it doesn't make sense for many reasons, but nothing is out of reach for Oda's bad writing.

CP0 will fail, but luckily for everyone, when all hope is lost, a green-haired monster samurai will emerge and behead the seemingly unstoppable dragon. This is the part where Oda's writing is good again, obviously :yasu: Yes, the entire point of this comment was to remind you that ZKK is on its way.

I think the gomu gomu stuff might be a red herring. Gorosei are afraid that Kaido's fruit might awaken during his battle with Luffy. The rubber boy needs to be eliminated asap to avoid this situation. I know it doesn't make sense for many reasons, but nothing is out of reach for Oda's bad writing.

CP0 will fail, but luckily for everyone, when all hope is lost, a green-haired monster samurai will emerge and behead the seemingly unstoppable dragon. This is the part where Oda's writing is good again, obviously :yasu: Yes, the entire point of this comment was to remind you that ZKK is on its way.
I think CP0 are probably frauds

Wasn't it mentioned that the leader got damaged? Lmao

Perhaps Lucci is indeed the strongest guy out there, leader or not :gokulaugh:

hell right now the community is split between the two I believe it will happen and you don’t plus there’s so much info for it but most choose to say screw the info zoro is not the Mc it’s luffy show kaido will just give up blah blah a
Nobody believes in ZKK but a small subset of extreme zoro fans who have turned worstgen into their echo-chamber because they'd be ridiculed if they posted their opinions anywhere else.

ZKK supporters even agree with me that ZKK will be a massive upset for a large portion of the fandom. In fact ZKK supporters are counting on it, they want the rest of the fandom to be upset so they can gloat about how they were right all along.

Zkk is the worst theory i have ever read . Zoro got saved five times during all onigashima . Kaido easily overpowered Zoro . Scar that zoro left on kaido is not even draw anymore by Oda . Kid and law is still awake . Just they run out their energy . Moreover they defeated yonkou without advanced coc . Zoro got enma and advanced coc . To able to cut king , he waited his most defendless mode . He cannot even cut his hardest form . And after fight , most of zoro retards said that he is concious . Dude what the fuck ? He is about to die . Totally fainted . He entered King fight by refreshing 100 % . And all fight dominated by King . And still you are waiting kaido will be killed by zoro . I will say chopper to make medicine for hopeless people :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.