General & Others The mind of a fanboy is hilarious

I just find the mind of a fanboy hilarious. They will try to rationalize everything Oda does no matter what, for example, remember when Oda said this,

“When Kaido appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can’t defeat such a strong character yet. And I’m yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaido. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaido is just because Luffy’s punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow.”

Fanboys were saying, "Oda did not contradict himself because Kaido is not going to get defeated by Luffy's punch because Luffy is now using ACoC". So to them the ACoC was what was going to defeat Kaido and the ACoc is not Luffy punching harder therefore Oda didn't contradict himself. lololol

So fanboys are you ready to admit you were wrong?

I just find the mind of a fanboy hilarious. They will try to rationalize everything Oda does no matter what, for example, remember when Oda said this,

“When Kaido appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can’t defeat such a strong character yet. And I’m yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaido. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaido is just because Luffy’s punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow.”

Fanboys were saying, "Oda did not contradict himself because Kaido is not going to get defeated by Luffy's punch because Luffy is now using ACoC". So to them the ACoC was what was going to defeat Kaido and the ACoc is not Luffy punching harder therefore Oda didn't contradict himself. lololol

So fanboys are you ready to admit you were wrong?
I realy dont get your point?

People don't understand that everything comes with good and bad. When some people especially fanatic readers believe that this chapter/the contents is "good", it does not mean that the chapter is factually a good chapter.

Everything has it's strength, but it also has it's weakness. One Piece/Oda isn't an exception.

Wild..... Didn't know you've already seen the ending of this fight....

Hook the rest of us up with the panels bruh....
It doesn't matter what the ending is. Why does that matter? You fanboys are wrong either way regardless of the ending because now you fanboys are going to use the awakening as the excuse to justify that quote even though three weeks ago yall were using ACoC to justify that quote. Like I said before, you can't rationalize with a fanboy. They are beyond saving. You are one of the biggest fanboys in worstgen so tell your cult that Goda can make mistakes.

It doesn't matter what the ending is. Why does that matter? You fanboys are wrong either way regardless of the ending because now you fanboys are going to use the awakening as the excuse to justify that quote even though three weeks ago yall were using ACoC to justify that quote. Like I said before, you can't rationalize with a fanboy. They are beyond saving. You are one of the biggest fanboys in worstgen so tell your cult that Goda can make mistakes.
First time on an internet forum for you I see. Hi, welcome, this is were people discuss possibilities of what might happen in One Piece.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Why do you care so much? I get shitting on the series, you don't have to quit, I kept reading Naruto all the way to the end despite it being a joke, but why are you so hell bent on convincing people who still enjoy it that it's trash, you're not getting paid to do this.

Again I have no problem with you shitting on the series, but I hope you're a teenager to be this dedicated to internet opinions on a cartoon series you don't like.