Worstgen Quiz - 1 - " Which staff member you are ? "

Which mod are you?

• Total voters

Worst

Custom title
Which staff member you are ?

You can take the quiz here

Hi ladies and the rest of you! And welcome to the season 1 of the Worstgen Quiz!

Inspired by one of the informers who posted a " personality quiz " to find out if you are more Zoro or Sanji i decided to create a super simple website to host some quizzes as well!

It's the first of hopefully a long series of quizzes ( depending on the success of this one ) that i plan to do in future.

The quizzes will be more or less based on the Worstgen community, and will take place from time to time, maybe to fill a break week and what not.

As the first one it's still a bit crude, someone even described it as " stingy " but i hope you all enjoy it and if we do more of these it will get better with time :D

For this round some questions have been asked to all the members of the staff, now bear in mind, this is not secretly a quiz to find out your personalities and recruit new moderators in future

But if you roll TAC by any chance please let us know in the comments down below

Also thanks young @Rottkins for the AMAZING illustration of the staff members above, if u want something like this it's 50€/hr
:rosismile:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Which staff member you are ?

You can take the quiz here

Hi ladies and the rest of you! And welcome to the season 1 of the Worstgen Quiz!

Inspired by one of the informers who posted a " personality quiz " to find out if you are more Zoro or Sanji i decided to create a super simple website to host some quizzes as well!

It's the first of hopefully a long series of quizzes ( depending on the success of this one ) that i plan to do in future.

The quizzes will be more or less based on the Worstgen community, and will take place from time to time, maybe to fill a break week and what not.

As the first one it's still a bit crude, someone even described it as " stingy " but i hope you all enjoy it and if we do more of these it will get better with time :D

For this round some questions have been asked to all the members of the staff, now bear in mind, this is not secretly a quiz to find out your personalities and recruit new moderators in future

But if you roll TAC by any chance please let us know in the comments down below

Also thanks young @Rottkins for the AMAZING illustration of the staff members above, if u want something like this it's 50€/hr
:rosismile:
Got @Jiihad :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Rolled @Jiihad, tbh, I didn't even know about your existence.
LMAO.

D

Dragomir

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘓𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴, 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘑𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳.