Red Haired

Summer Time Rendering
Alternative Titles: Summertime Render
Episodes: 25

Year of Release: 2022
Studios: OLM
Genres: Mystery, Supernatural, Suspense

Synopsis:
After his parents died, Shinpei Ajiro lived with the Kofune sisters, Mio and Ushio, but he has since moved to live on his own in Tokyo. But after Ushio drowns while trying to save the young Shiori Kobayakawa, he returns home to mourn her departure. However, bruises around Ushio's neck bring her cause of death into question.

Taking a step back, Shinpei becomes convinced there must be another explanation. Dangerous entities roam among the islanders, and a vision of deceased Ushio asks him to "save Mio" as her final request. He is certain that something is afoot—and Ushio's death is only a piece of the puzzle.

With the help of Mio and various others, Shinpei struggles to forge a future in which he, his friends, and family can stay alive. But the more he investigates, the more impossible such a future seems. This darkness infiltrates his home island. Just how much more suffering will he go through before finding the right path to save it all?

Teaser:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I might watch it Summer 22.

But I dont think it is underrated. Its the third best rated new anime this season on MAL and other sites.
Surely it can't beat Spy x Family. It is niche and it is heads up with Ya Boy Kongming!
For someone who didnt watch it, this anime feels well placed for a new one.

It doesnt have the initial season hype but I would say, wait for end of season or summer, this show will blow up more, its like this with most shows.

AL sama

Red Haired
I might watch it Summer 22.

But I dont think it is underrated. Its the third best rated new anime this season on MAL and other sites.
Surely it can't beat Spy x Family. It is niche and it is heads up with Ya Boy Kongming!
For someone who didnt watch it, this anime feels well placed for a new one.

It doesnt have the initial season hype but I would say, wait for end of season or summer, this show will blow up more, its like this with most shows.
rej I know how underrate it is for what its actually worth

many people are skeptical due to it being a thriller cause its hard to nail a good ending when it comes to these types of thrillers many people are just waiting to binge it which is a bad idea cause if you don't watch this show week by week you won't feel the tension or thrill which are some of the most appealing aspects of the series

not to mention the whole issue of disney delaying the worldwide release

I told you quite a few times to watch it but you seem to be waiting for it to end first

Rej

Year of the black beard!
rej I know how underrate it is for what its actually worth

many people are skeptical due to it being a thriller cause its hard to nail a good ending when it comes to these types of thrillers many people are just waiting to binge it which is a bad idea cause if you don't watch this show week by week you won't feel the tension or thrill which are some of the most appealing aspects of the series

not to mention the whole issue of disney delaying the worldwide release

I told you quite a few times to watch it but you seem to be waiting for it to end first
nah, catching up 12 episodes and then watching 12 episodes week by week ain't a big deal lmao, also you know I am a slow watcher so don't worry xd

Rej

Year of the black beard!
nice and yeah it has been really good so far

btw anyone watched the latest episode??
Post automatically merged:

no one watching this huh
Bruh, this is WG, people dont care about good shit. They rather wanna watch the same shounen all over again just written by different writers kekw.

I started STR and its great so far, I expected a bit more horror and mindfuckery after you hyped it up to me but I think its fine. I agree it's def one of the better shows this season and it deserves being somewhere in the top 10 or top 5 this season.

My favourite character so far are Shinpei and Mio, but I also like the old geezer with the gun who pops up later on. 10/10 character kek

I am episode 7 or so. Imma come back to this thread later on.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I want to try this show but I'm always side tracking to other anime lol

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I heard about this show, maybe i'll give it a shot :shocking:
I want to try this show but I'm always side tracking to other anime lol
it's like currently the hottest new airing anime in the west, alot of people love it for the suspense and ofc the top tier animation
this anime turns out really really wyld later down the line, if you like supernatural suspense anime, then this is perfect for you

I think I read the manga... Maybe it's finished too but I don't remember what I did with the series.. Remember there were not many chapters available when I read it.

AL sama

Red Haired
I think I read the manga... Maybe it's finished too but I don't remember what I did with the series.. Remember there were not many chapters available when I read it.
yeah the manga is finished and the anime will cover everything within the 25 episodes