[FNZ] Role Madness Policy Academy Crazy Quadrupoley Insanity Dethy Parity Bastarady Mafiay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that MUUGEN is not the lynch today since there is no info about him.
I don't like him keeping his results close to his chest rn but it will make this game harder if he dies with no info to solve him with.
I have info on Muugen - he's a rude dude with attitude and if he ain't gonna play ball he can get the hell outta here.

Part of making sure we can reliably solve this sort of game is making sure everyone is on the same page and cooperating, it leaves us in a worse position to leave someone who's not volunteering information and reward them for it. If he's not going to give results put the squeeze on him till he does

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I don’t see any reason why someone should keep their results to themselves. Muugen mentioned something about a consensus and everyone is agreeing to share their results so no idea why he’d go against it.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I got Sane result on my target....
You mean Innocent?
:choppawhat:

What kind of information? Like someone investigating him?
Yes, I don't disagree with pressuring him for his result. But the play would be to get someone to scan him instead of lynching him. That way it helps solve the sanity question, especially of he happens to die as that would kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Lynching him here with him giving no results and no scans on him would pretty much mean throwing out a piece of the puzzle.

Basically, let's coordinate with the rest of the players to have one partner group scan him. Which would be the best way to handle this on every level.

Yes

Yes, I don't disagree with pressuring him for his result. But the play would be to get someone to scan him instead of lynching him. That way it helps solve the sanity question, especially of he happens to die as that would kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Lynching him here with him giving no results and no scans on him would pretty much mean throwing out a piece of the puzzle.

Basically, let's coordinate with the rest of the players to have one partner group scan him. Which would be the best way to handle this on every level.
Who r u talking about ?

Blue
NP0: Peroroncino, Guilty​
Pot Goblin

Peroroncino
NP0: RippedCal, Guilty​
Rottkins
NP0: Ultra, Guilty​

Ultra
NP0: Ratchet, Guilty​
Ratchet

Phoenix D. King
NP0: Ariess, Guilty​
RippedCal
NP0: Ariess, Innocent​

DoflaMihawk
NP0: T-Pein™, Innocent​
hime
NP0: T-Pein™, Guilty​

Xlaw
T-Pein™
NP0: Xlaw, Guilty​

Kagurashii
NP0: T-Pein, Innocent​
MitchMatch
NP0: T-Pein, Guilty​

Ariess
NP0: ???​
MUUGEN
Blue
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Pot Goblin
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Peroroncino
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Rottkins
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Ultra
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Ratchet
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Phoenix D. King
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
RippedCal
Sane, Insane, Naive​
DoflaMihawk
Sane, Insane, Naive​
hime
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Xlaw
Sane, Insane, Naive​
T-Pein™
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Kagurashii
Sane, Insane, Naive​
MitchMatch
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Ariess
???​
MUUGEN
???​

ok updated better and i slipped in xlaw's results
i think they should all be correct... @ me if i made a mistake i suppose and ill fix it

lmao ariess and muugen r the only ones not having shared yet and they both r partners too, thats funny

i feel like if one/both of them r scum, wouldnt their scummates have told them to share results? maybe its lyncherino + partner? idk yet

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You mean Innocent?
:choppawhat:

In order to figure out his sanity, him sharing his results would be better than us using our scans on him.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Blue
Pot Goblin

Peroroncino
NP0: RippedCal, Guilty​
Rottkins

Ultra
NP0: Ratchet, Guilty​
Ratchet

Phoenix D. King
NP0: Ariess, Guilty​
RippedCal
NP0: Ariess, Innocent​

DoflaMihawk
hime
NP0: T-Pein™, Guilty​

Xlaw
T-Pein™
NP0: Xlaw, Guilty​

Kagurashii
NP0: T-Pein, Innocent​
MitchMatch
NP0: T-Pein, Guilty​

Ariess
MUUGEN
Blue
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Pot Goblin
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Peroroncino
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Rottkins
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Ultra
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Ratchet
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Phoenix D. King
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
RippedCal
Sane, Insane, Naive​
DoflaMihawk
Sane, Insane, Naive​
hime
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Xlaw
Sane, Insane, Naive​
T-Pein™
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Kagurashii
Sane, Insane, Naive​
MitchMatch
Sane, Insane, Paranoid​
Ariess
???​
MUUGEN
???​

ok updated better and i slipped in xlaw's results
i think they should all be correct... @ me if i made a mistake i suppose and ill fix it
I appreciate these lists. Makes the game not as confusing.
:yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.