Versus Battle Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia (Fairy Tail) vs Sosuke Aizen and Yhwach (Bleach) vs Madara Uchiha and Kaguya Otsutsuki (Naruto)

Interesting, but Zeref is also among Round 2 who can't be kill due his curse and could affect them if not carefully especially Zeref going full power himself in that state.

Also you sure for Round 3? As Many of opponemts as Time and Space warping abilities. They could effect reality to get advantage over The act to mess with his ability.
Almighty makes FH useless,as well as Madara´s and Kaguya´s Jutsu´s

Sure but Aizen as good seal ability, I think he can easily sell out Zeref but you are still right, it would be still interesting though.

Expect Zeref no one else have really time and space warping and even Zeref need time+prepare to making such moves.
The point with Zeref would end up with the result that he would lose Fairy heart because Yhwach see the future and make it to his aly, so he wouldn´t even get the chance to change something, Yhwach ability is kinda broken. Add to all this he can also use reality warping(from Gremmy power) and all other sterritter power, he is really kinda op and only lose his battle in Bleach because of a big and huge plot armor.
Pretty sure Zeref face people before trying to seal him. He could face Aizen and undo his sealing to prevent him.

Really? Well again we adjusting to what we think they can do and I feel they would try that since majority got time and space warping abilities, but if you mean without planning he can take them by surprise if they don't have egos and not too cocky that is.

Pretty sure Zeref face people before trying to seal him. He could face Aizen and undo his sealing to prevent him.
Good point, the problem overall with Zeref is also, he was said to having so much knowledge of tons of magic skills, including antic magic power, yet because of rushed ending he really couldn´t show much of these skills, im sure he gonna can pull out seal magic skills aswell, as @Efege said all 6 in this round get nerfed in their battle very hard. But yeah I can see and understand you point.^^

Really? Well again we adjusting to what we think they can do and I feel they would try that since majority got time and space warping abilities, but if you mean without planning he can take them by surprise if they don't have egos and not too cocky that is.
In a battle without knowledge or prepare, they cannot defeat Yhwach, the only chance would be if Zeref would go in the past before the battle begins, then he probably could take out Yhwach(we don´t really know his past, as we know he was living over 1000years so..).
But in a direct encounter with facing Yhwach, the fight already ending here because Yhwach almighty seeing the future and make the ability of Zeref and co to his aly... That is a kinda op power.

Good point, the problem overall with Zeref is also, he was said to having so much knowledge of tons of magic skills, including antic magic power, yet because of rushed ending he really couldn´t show much of these skills, im sure he gonna can pull out seal magic skills aswell, as @Efege said all 6 in this round get nerfed in their battle very hard. But yeah I can see and understand you point.^^

In a battle without knowledge or prepare, they cannot defeat Yhwach, the only chance would be if Zeref would go in the past before the battle begins, then he probably could take out Yhwach(we don´t really know his past, as we know he was living over 1000years so..).
But in a direct encounter with facing Yhwach, the fight already ending here because Yhwach almighty seeing the future and make the ability of Zeref and co to his aly... That is a kinda op power.
That's why I said we using our knowledge of how it would go rather using quality of story as by that logic Aizen can be outsmarted or mess with easily on how Yhwach got to him as well Madara being fooled by Black Zetsu. We using if given quality on how they would react with no nerfs and restrictions on their power and abilities.

It be good back and forth since both are mind games with each other.

I see. Really is power hard to get by. I wonder how Anime will do that as Kubo will think on how Yhwach will be beaten where it make sense without BS.

R1: Acno shreds them apart like he did with the dragons or Zeref timestops and kills them with a deathwave or deathblast or deathcage etc
R2: Kaguya is massiv out of their league.She oneshots all of them,Madara included
R3: Almighty GG.And SK-Yhwach has the highest stats here
I can see all of that, but feel Round 2 could be anyone's fight since a lot of factors to take in and also personalities of others who will target who first and fastest to beat them.

I can see all of that, but feel Round 2 could be anyone's fight since a lot of factors to take in and also personalities of others who will target who first and fastest to beat them.
You are not wrong,R2 is depends if Zeref can use Neo Eclipse or not

If he can,he wins by reset the time itself.If not,Kaguya wins

Neo Eclipse is like Pucci´s Universe reset

You are not wrong,R2 is depends if Zeref can use Neo Eclipse or not

If he can,he wins by reset the time itself.If not,Kaguya wins

Neo Eclipse is like Pucci´s Universe reset
Zeref hype that he can use it before FH came around, so he could probably manipulate it and if so then he could really kill them all. Now adding that to Round 3, It could also mess up Yhwach if he doesn't act quickly so got think of a lot of possible outcomes and abilities enemies have here as it can really change fight around.

Yhwach solos

The FT characters are a complete non-factor

Aizen and Yhwach both are in a whole other league to the Narutoverse with the exception of Jigen and Kaguya. However, Yhwach's Almighty is probably the most broken thing in all of the big three - so, he solos.

People need to realise that the Bleach-verse (and Toriko-verse) are on a COMPLETELY different scale to other Shounen with the exception of DBZ/S and Guren Lagan. etc. No exceptions. Samurai 8 Hachimaruden could be on that scale, we simply don't know yet.

Yhwach solos

The FT characters are a complete non-factor

Aizen and Yhwach both are in a whole other league to the Narutoverse with the exception of Jigen and Kaguya. However, Yhwach's Almighty is probably the most broken thing in all of the big three - so, he solos.

People need to realise that the Bleach-verse (and Toriko-verse) are on a COMPLETELY different scale to other Shounen with the exception of DBZ/S and Guren Lagan. etc. No exceptions. Samurai 8 Hachimaruden could be on that scale, we simply don't know yet.
No one is none factor as again don't use what happen in series when I stated we not following the same performance as in series otherwise we can BS our way beating Yhwach like Ichigo did in the end in rushed ending. We thinking on how far their powers can go with their abilities and quality writing.

No one is none factor as again don't use what happen in series when I stated we not following the same performance as in series otherwise we can BS our way beating Yhwach like Ichigo did in the end in rushed ending. We thinking on how far their powers can go with their abilities and quality writing.
okay dude let me put it this way

We have a team consisting of someone with the most overpowered psychological ability, arguably in all of Manga history - who, in some scenarios, is also powered by the literal concept and power of spiritual desire - a concept that is pervasive and inescapable, and a man that is literally omnipotent based on omniscience i.e. literally a GOD and can act upon said omnipotency - who as basic stats are in a universe where speed of sound, sonic booms, nuclear explosions etc. are where you would expect high-tiers to be at - all of which cant even reach 1% of what they're capable of

We have a team consisting of people that can literally trap you in inescapable and infinite illusions on a planetary scale, with transdimensional space-time and reality warping abilities, from a universe where the moon got cut in half by a top tier - powered by the progenator of the entire universes power system

Then we have a team of a Dragon who's physicals dont even stack up to the third arc of bleach or the five kage summit in naruto and a gothic bitch whos magic has no effect on people above a certain level of power (which i can guarentee you all combatants surpass) except for the one time he absorbed his girlfriend and gained the ability to regenerate and teleport - which doesn't actually make him any stronger beyond evasive abilities - which will have no effect on a battle of this nature

FH Zeref exhibited S/T powers no stronger than base Obito. Obito. Obito is like 1/100th as powerful as Kaguya (highballing for Obito btw). FT universe is a complete non-factor. God tiers in FT operate with national scale power. Arguably, prior to FH, Irene and August were stronger than Zeref to begin with. God tiers in Naruto and Bleach operate on a planetary scale, with Bleach probably being greater but with no way to prove it because space is never involved.

While the NV god tiers might be able to fight BV god-tiers, you have to look at how the powers interact. Almighty would be impervious to all forms of Genjutsu by simply knowing it exists. This is the same for all types of attack and powers. Kyoka Suigetsu is an illusion of a totally different nature to Naruto genjutsu and cannot be negated by someones chakra even if we drew a rough equivalency with reiatsu. Plus and above all else, Kaguya and Madara won't even be able to perceive Aizen's existence.

Last edited:

We have a team consisting of someone with the most overpowered psychological ability, arguably in all of Manga history - who, in some scenarios, is also powered by the literal concept and power of spiritual desire - a concept that is pervasive and inescapable, and a man that is literally omnipotent based on omniscience i.e. literally a GOD and can act upon said omnipotency - who as basic stats are in a universe where speed of sound, sonic booms, nuclear explosions etc. are where you would expect high-tiers to be at - all of which cant even reach 1% of what they're capable of

We have a team consisting of people that can literally trap you in inescapable and infinite illusions on a planetary scale, with transdimensional space-time and reality warping abilities, from a universe where the moon got cut in half by a top tier - powered by the progenator of the entire universes power system

Then we have a team of a Dragon who's physicals dont even stack up to the third arc of bleach or the five kage summit in naruto and a gothic bitch whos magic has no effect on people above a certain level of power (which i can guarentee you all combatants surpass) except for the one time he absorbed his girlfriend and gained the ability to regenerate and teleport - which doesn't actually make him any stronger beyond evasive abilities - which will have no effect on a battle of this nature

FH Zeref exhibited S/T powers no stronger than base Obito. Obito. Obito is like 1/100th as powerful as Kaguya (highballing for Obito btw). FT universe is a complete non-factor. God tiers in FT operate with national scale power. Arguably, prior to FH, Irene and August were stronger than Zeref to begin with. God tiers in Naruto and Bleach operate on a planetary scale, with Bleach probably being greater but with no way to prove it because space is never involved.

While the NV god tiers might be able to fight BV god-tiers, you have to look at how the powers interact. Almighty would be impervious to all forms of Genjutsu by simply knowing it exists. This is the same for all types of attack and powers. Kyoka Suigetsu is an illusion of a totally different nature to Naruto genjutsu and cannot be negated by someones chakra even if we drew a rough equivalency with reiatsu. Plus and above all else, Kaguya and Madara won't even be able to perceive Aizen's existence.
Interesting, but there are few points I disagree with like Zeref isn't stronger than Irene and August as they wouldn't follow him if he wasn't stronger. He is and could do attacks as strong Acnologia or even a bit more as Acnologia vouched on his power when they meet up and that is before FH. Pretty sure those two on their final forms are multiple continent or better yet given their Time and Space could destroy universe in that same level like many in Naruto and Bleach scale as well, but I do acknowledge about Bleach and Yhwach is only thing I see as most difficult, but let's say they all are prepared and planned ahead on knowing each others abilities, who you think will still win?

This is one of the worst Bleach wank and FT/Naruto downplay post i've ever read