[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celestia

Yeah I noticed that ces didn't answer your questions.

Apart from ces do you have any else sus? What you think of krog?

@Denim Also, I looked into ces Post few Times. There is nothing much except two things

1)not active scum hunting and open like you,me and red

2)she has nothing much on rej yet yesterday after your post and after I started raising sus on her she immediate agreed with your arguments and later casted vote on rej.

And, frankly speaking we really are heading nowhere with lack of info and high level of inactivity going on.
How r u even scum hunting by repeating the same shit every phase and trying to start a mislynch?

Lmao I said from day 1 I find rej to be weird u must have missed that so stop making things up

D

Dragomir

The point of this was to disprove your statement that TAC's alignment didn't influence you read. It does as you have confirmed.

Okay. So yea your right about that. The inconsistencies as of why TAC didnt vote Cel is one main thing that shoots down my theory. But one thing that alarms me no matter how many times I look at it, is that he knew he was inconsistent.
Here he states it bright as day:

Tell me what does this mean! Cause right after this he gets mod killed.

Your theory of post restriction makes sense, but it lacks one thing: what was he post restricted of?
- Did he have to stay inconsistent?
- was he restricted from voting Cel?!

Overall your idea of a post restriction doesn't shut down my theory but instead adds to it. What if he did invest Cel but was then put on a post restriction after investigating Cel?
Yooo, I didn't think of that at all. Post restriction with the combo of invest finally adds up. Not only that, it fits within the mechanics of the game as you can considering something like that a bastard mechanic.

If he truly had a PR that not doing it caused his mod-kill, the post restriction can't be "not voting for Cel" has he never did. But #1 fits it. I stated last DP that he had 1/3 of his posts not even talking about Celestia. If his PR was having to stay inconsistent regarding Celestia then you could consider those 1/3 posts not doing the PR as he didn't talk about her, thus the mod-kill Your quote about him pointing out his inconsistencies on Cel enforces this further as he could be trying to convey to us that there was something going on about him and Cel.

I think you hit it on the head Red! @Reborn what do you think?

C

Celestia

Like u said since this is the first time for me I'm just observing the more experienced players.

My read on MDL is scum. My read on you is leaning towards scum too.

The rest I'm still unsure of, I'll go some of the posts again after my workout and maybe I'll post again. But if nothing changes I'm voting MDL.
Ok all u guys do is observe can u help town more and tell me if your observations
Why u think Reborn is scum in your eyes ?

This is my first time playing mafia on a forum and I have played mafia only a couple times irl. It's very different compared to this, so most of the time I'm unsure on how to respond and point out inconsistencies because of the rules being different. So I've been observing how other people have been responding to get a grasp on how to play this properly since its very different to what i've played. Thats why im coming off as playing safe. Im just asking questions that help me understand more about this.

For my reads, I've asked Cel a couple of questions which went unanswered and tried pointing that out to them again for cel to just unanswer again. Im partial to agree with the possibility of TAC acting weird before their modkill, however it does put Cel under my sus list due to TAC accusing them as being possible scum before the modkill, which I would assume him trying to point out too much info resulted in the modkill.

Cel did state that they didn't have time to answer my questions but has yet to reply since, which was quite a while ago.
What were the questions?
Also after voting I wasn't online and couldn't answer anyway u act like ppl don't have lives outside mafia
And is that the only thing u gonna contribute to the game ??
What's with all of u and "observing" trying to slip under the radar ??
:kaidowhat:

C

Celestia

Ok so here is last day tally

Votes:

Reborn: Krog
Denim: Rej
NW: Rej
All Red: Celestia.
MDL: Rej.
Finalbeta: MDL.
Rej: Celestia-MDL.
Celestia: Rej.
Akai: MDL.

We all know Rej flipped town at that point I sused rej and mdl the most but decided to vote rej cuz didn't have much time and went out

Anyway mdl and rej were the main lynches but I find it hard both to be town
And FB and Rej were sure MDL was scum and both flipped town now looking at rej votes I am sure there are scum there

Now I know I am not scum xD
This leaves NW aka kiwi
MDL and Denim

Denim make the nost sense to me I think he town
NW never made much posts only coasted and I think MDL is scummy
I think also that Kiwi could be potential scum

Jack didn't even vote cuz he was too busy asking questions

And Reborn voted for Krogo avoiding the 2 main lynches

Krogo didn't vote too now what I think

The possible scums - MDL , Kiwi , Reborn
Or maybe jack and replace one of them

And for Krogo he could be 3rd cuz he is like involved but not really involved too

Why I think Reborn might lean scum he have been too much tunneling and this reminds me of his playing as wolf in the game we were scum together he would act like is trying to help town but all he does repeat the arguments and ask ppl for reads

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Have you finished reading?
partially
I'll summrise the game so far.

DP1: Major argument was b/w Red and TAC about the setup of the game. More spsfically if Ryoka, the faction that is supposed to save Rukia from execution, is a townie faction along with Shinigmai, the faction that wants Rukia dead and is the faction confimred by mod to be town. TAC was arguing that Ryoka is a townie faction while Red argued counter that. This is what mostly defined the first DP. It ended in a Finalbeta lynch for reasons I cannot understand.
Vote Count for Eod 1:
DP 2: Major argument here was about TAC's shade at Cel, depite him activly voting for Rej. Red was the main activist for Cel's lynch, yet the over welming majority voted Rej out. Reason being was that he was playing very lackluster and lazy. Jumping from wagon to wagon, and hardly defending any aligations sent at him. In his defence- when asked about his play he stated he wasnt in his best shape (I assume mentally).
DP 3: Now. The debate on wether to vote Cel continues.

**Note: take this info with a grain of salt. I have a personal distaste atm for Denim
Thank you so much for the summary

And I really like your analysis of why TAC could of been post restricted and mod killed, I'm inclined to believe that Celestia is scum.

i have no reads.
And i dont have a good reason to give as to why you shouldn't lynch me.
But after lynching me if you see that you loose a townie once again then please do use brain properly.
Desperation isn't a good look. You sound like you're just out of arguments. I'm not sure where the slip was that everyone is talking about, I'll have to look back but you're definitely up there in my list of suspects

C

Celestia

:lawsigh:

This post restriction shit is like so wild where do u guys even pull this shit out of ?? U gonna act on angelshooting instead of actually making some efforts to look for scums ?

why do you say that?
He never made anyanything worthy to read also he voted rej and like I said i think some scums were on Rej train cuz I think mdl is scum and no way they voting their buddy and there was like 2 side lynches

So like by going with the numbers that is safe to assume at this point considering we have like 4 potential scums that they voted here and there or didn't vote too

I am just narrowing down ppl and who i think is the most sus

Also kiwi u subbed I have yet to see something that can point out to u being town

Ok so here is last day tally

Votes:

Reborn: Krog
Denim: Rej
NW: Rej
All Red: Celestia.
MDL: Rej.
Finalbeta: MDL.
Rej: Celestia-MDL.
Celestia: Rej.
Akai: MDL.

We all know Rej flipped town at that point I sused rej and mdl the most but decided to vote rej cuz didn't have much time and went out

Anyway mdl and rej were the main lynches but I find it hard both to be town
And FB and Rej were sure MDL was scum and both flipped town now looking at rej votes I am sure there are scum there

Now I know I am not scum xD
This leaves NW aka kiwi
MDL and Denim

Denim make the nost sense to me I think he town
NW never made much posts only coasted and I think MDL is scummy
I think also that Kiwi could be potential scum

Jack didn't even vote cuz he was too busy asking questions

And Reborn voted for Krogo avoiding the 2 main lynches

Krogo didn't vote too now what I think

The possible scums - MDL , Kiwi , Reborn
Or maybe jack and replace one of them

And for Krogo he could be 3rd cuz he is like involved but not really involved too

Why I think Reborn might lean scum he have been too much tunneling and this reminds me of his playing as wolf in the game we were scum together he would act like is trying to help town but all he does repeat the arguments and ask ppl for reads
No reads on me?

partially

Thank you so much for the summary

And I really like your analysis of why TAC could of been post restricted and mod killed, I'm inclined to believe that Celestia is scum.

Desperation isn't a good look. You sound like you're just out of arguments. I'm not sure where the slip was that everyone is talking about, I'll have to look back but you're definitely up there in my list of suspects
Feel free to ask more indepth questions on the DPs that past. I'll be happy to answer -- cause I'm looking forward to your input into this game.

@Kiwipom
This is the slip:
Then captains and others are the mafia....
Ichigo and his friends are Townies.... i think Urahara i think forgot the old captain guy who was living on earth and helped ichigo get into soul society during rescue Rukia arc.... That guy and Yoruichi Sama are the part of town too i think along with few others.... who i am not able to remember...

:lawsigh:

This post restriction shit is like so wild where do u guys even pull this shit out of ?? U gonna act on angelshooting instead of actually making some efforts to look for scums ?

He never made anyanything worthy to read also he voted rej and like I said i think some scums were on Rej train cuz I think mdl is scum and no way they voting their buddy and there was like 2 side lynches

So like by going with the numbers that is safe to assume at this point considering we have like 4 potential scums that they voted here and there or didn't vote too

I am just narrowing down ppl and who i think is the most sus

Also kiwi u subbed I have yet to see something that can point out to u being town
Define Angle-shooting. I think we got different definitions. Also, do you got a better theory for what happened last dp? You seem to be so confident that you are right. You must have a realistic explanation.

Yooo, I didn't think of that at all. Post restriction with the combo of invest finally adds up. Not only that, it fits within the mechanics of the game as you can considering something like that a bastard mechanic.

If he truly had a PR that not doing it caused his mod-kill, the post restriction can't be "not voting for Cel" has he never did. But #1 fits it. I stated last DP that he had 1/3 of his posts not even talking about Celestia. If his PR was having to stay inconsistent regarding Celestia then you could consider those 1/3 posts not doing the PR as he didn't talk about her, thus the mod-kill Your quote about him pointing out his inconsistencies on Cel enforces this further as he could be trying to convey to us that there was something going on about him and Cel.

I think you hit it on the head Red! @Reborn what do you think?
So are you convinced enough to vote old sport?

C

Celestia

I left u and akai cuz I am more town lean on u and i was talking that post about ppl who voted mdl

Define Angle-shooting. I think we got different definitions. Also, do you got a better theory for what happened last dp? You seem to be so confident that you are right. You must have a realistic explanation.
Girl I know my role ofc I would be confident also idgaf why he was modkilled for all we know he could have slipped and said something but it was deleted? ? Has anyone who was there sure they witnessed every damn minute before he got mod killed ?

Going after just weak reason is gonna hurt town more
And u all focusing on me ok u say I am scum u would think I am the only scum here ?? Hello trying to catch other scums? ?

You all derailing the day with these stuff we don't know why he was mod killed and I am not gonna get the blame and yes I think this is a slight angelshooting instead of finding stuff that actually back up why u think I am scum u are using excuses as someone got mod killed this thing isn't relevant for the game he got mod killed so u should move on not continue to ask stuff about it and make assumptions

I left u and akai cuz I am more town lean on u and i was talking that post about ppl who voted mdl

Girl I know my role ofc I would be confident also idgaf why he was modkilled for all we know he could have slipped and said something but it was deleted? ? Has anyone who was there sure they witnessed every damn minute before he got mod killed ?

Going after just weak reason is gonna hurt town more
And u all focusing on me ok u say I am scum u would think I am the only scum here ?? Hello trying to catch other scums? ?

You all derailing the day with these stuff we don't know why he was mod killed and I am not gonna get the blame and yes I think this is a slight angelshooting instead of finding stuff that actually back up why u think I am scum u are using excuses as someone got mod killed this thing isn't relevant for the game he got mod killed so u should move on not continue to ask stuff about it and make assumptions
Wow. That was one of the worst reasons I heard all day. Joking.

The mod kill is a necessary tool for town because it gives info on who is scum and who isn't. You hard defense on yourself but not on the actual event, doesn't help your case. This event directly involves you. If we just ignore it we are missing valuable data that could be used to catch probable scum. So if you are town, you would at least try to make sense of the event like Denim was and get a good theory that explains what happened. Your dodging and guilting of your accusers only makes it that much easier to vote you and call it a day.

Also a common trend I've noticed about you is your activity. Which only spikes up when the situation is involving you and stays quiet stagnant when not. Another trend I've noticed is that your votes have just been on easiest targets: Rej second day, and MDL today. Just an observation though, probably nothing.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@Denim what @All_Red said has a point but I am not sure on PR being inconsistent on ces.

What's bugging me is why ces? Tac didnt have anything on ces on day1..

Now suppose he is twonie and got something on ces on night one.

But mafia can't know about this on night one itself to cast PR on him. Are you guys catching the drift here?

As far as why tac posts are so hell weird you can gauge it by reading them

Notice this phrase - it came to me "last night thinking about day phase" and then he went on to say she is sus
Well, it came to me when I was about to go to bed last night, thinking about the day phase and everything... And, just, Nana. It doesn't make sense. She seems really sus to me.

I think other plays are more sus, but for the time being I will withhold my vote until we know more about Celestia, who I believe is scum.
In this post he says he was confused about whom to vote red or final on day1 but says he didn't vote because ces was around (another inconsistency because he didn't have shit on ces on day1)
But then... We also had scum Celestia around... So I didn't vote.
Now this post reflect how confident he is in talking about ces being scum
Though I think Celestia is super suspicious. Probably the origin of evil in this town itself. So bad, we'd be fools to lynch anyone but her.
This post reflects that his inconsistency is deliberate
We should always go with inconsistencies, especially in the span of a day, though.

Much like my inconsistency with susing that evil person known as Celestia, but voting Rej.

You guys remember that yesterday I asked you guys can anyone pull mod kill deliberately? If I have to really go with something then it's tac deliberately got mod killed for two reasons

1)he didn't cast vote (both him and final had equal votes) to save himself and the reason he gave was total BS

2) his inconsistency

But if this isn't possible then what all red said weigh more than denim reason

@Celestia you could have tried to come clean but you tried to push ces on me when you literally have nothing on me.... that's scummy....

D

Dragomir

@Denim what @All_Red said has a point but I am not sure on PR being inconsistent on ces.

What's bugging me is why ces? Tac didnt have anything on ces on day1..

Now suppose he is twonie and got something on ces on night one.

But mafia can't know about this on night one itself to cast PR on him. Are you guys catching the drift here?

As far as why tac posts are so hell weird you can gauge it by reading them

Notice this phrase - it came to me "last night thinking about day phase" and then he went on to say she is sus

In this post he says he was confused about whom to vote red or final on day1 but says he didn't vote because ces was around (another inconsistency because he didn't have shit on ces on day1)

Now this post reflect how confident he is in talking about ces being scum

This post reflects that his inconsistency is deliberate

You guys remember that yesterday I asked you guys can anyone pull mod kill deliberately? If I have to really go with something then it's tac deliberately got mod killed for two reasons

1)he didn't cast vote (both him and final had equal votes) to save himself and the reason he gave was total BS

2) his inconsistency

But if this isn't possible then what all red said weigh more than denim reason

@Celestia you could have tried to come clean but you tried to push ces on me when you literally have nothing on me.... that's scummy....
The post restriction we're talking about isn't given by another player but triggered by an action of his, you get it?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The post restriction we're talking about isn't given by another player but triggered by an action of his, you get it?
Is such thing possible?

And, can it lead to mod kill? Because that would be too harsh for PR

Status
Not open for further replies.