[FNZ] Role Madness Game 04: Bleach Soul Society Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be looking forward to play with you.

Well I didn't play well in this game..my reads weren't consistent and having immunity from NK and Lynch and being passive player for first four days made me passive and lax.

Mafia deserved to win...well played.
I didn't really put a lot of effort in because of shit going on with the covid-19 stuff and the upheaval of things. I coulda tried better but yeah it was an off game for a few players I think lol.

Maybe it the future when I'm less chaotic.

@Flower It could have been a hidden kill and still not reveal things, the modkill with actual modkill rules in place make it difficult to work around.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Townie is harder in these noclaim games then anything else, it sucks.
It was not hard. It was just too restrictive for me..

I had no vote value nor I was into this game for first four days (making me lose interest)and then this set up was hard to pick especially with no info reveal...

That's why I didn't pursue your lynch. If I would have been an active townie then it would be either you or me on day 2 itself.....lol

AL sama

Red Haired
Personally wasn't a fan of it being a modkill as a result. It should have showed up as either a normal kill or janitor kill. @Flower @AL sama I wouldn't, in the future, utilize an ability to do a modkill again personally. It's a little OP even if it was a 2 shotter. Having it modkill makes it seem like something else instead. Janitor kill or something else would be more fessable to me.
a mod kill is fine but the problem was that almost everyone is new here so no one thpught of that possibility

@Flower nice job with the setup

congrats mafia

My role:
Hello!

You are Jushiro Ukitake and a member of Shinigami Town . You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated and Rukia is dead.

Ability:

Sogyo no Kotowari (Active): Use your power of your Zanpakuto to absorb an attack directed at you and redirecting it back to the attacker (3 shots).
Well played mafia. @Denim @krogothwolf @Jack

Also good reads @Reborn I should've trusted ya. Could've played a lot better on my part, so my bad on that end.

@Flower could you show the setup? If you already did can u link or smth, Im sure I didn't see it. I Checked the pm. I see em.
And thanks for the game!!

Red Out.

Last edited:
its a bastard mechanic
Bastard Mechanic or Not, as a player/host I don't agree with using a modkill outside of a mod killing a player for rule breaking game rules(not post restriction rules)/inactive. Make it a silent kill "xxxx has died" and at least players know it was an action of another that killed them and not something else. Modkill shouldn't be anything but that a mod killing a player for the results of a players action isnt a good way to go about it.

AL sama

Red Haired
Bastard Mechanic or Not, as a player/host I don't agree with using a modkill outside of a mod killing a player for rule breaking game rules(not post restriction rules)/inactive. Make it a silent kill "xxxx has died" and at least players know it was an action of another that killed them and not something else. Modkill shouldn't be anything but that a mod killing a player for the results of a players action isnt a good way to go about it.
you don't play nowadays so I understand where you're coming from but mod kill from an ability is not that unseen nowadays

you don't play nowadays so I understand where you're coming from but mod kill from an ability is not that unseen nowadays
It's lazy hosting to me and I dislike it. Means they couldn't think of a better way to word it and just went the easy route. Also as a player you like to know your ability killed them not that it got the mod to kill them.

AL sama

Red Haired
It's lazy hosting to me and I dislike it. Means they couldn't think of a better way to word it and just went the easy route. Also as a player you like to know your ability killed them not that it got the mod to kill them.
depends on how you host

if there was an actual mod kill in this game then I would've made flower state that it was due to breaking the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.