Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
One Piece EPISODE 1022
"No Regrets - Luffy and Boss, a Master-Disciple Bond"

悔いなし ルフィと親分師弟の絆
Kui Nashi - Rufi to Oyabun Shitei no Kizuna

Opening 24 | PAINT - I Don't Like Mondays.
Chapter(s) : -

Screenplay | 山崎亮 - Ryo Yamazaki
Art | 飯野敏典 - Toshinori Īno
Animation |
高木雅之 - Masayuki Takagi
Direction | 鈴木裕介 - Yusuke Suzuki
Storyboard | ___
Airdate: June 19, 2022

Episode SP3 PREVIEW
Anime Episode Break Next Week - Wano Recap Episode 3 w/ Commentary by Yamato (Saori Hayami | 早見 沙織 )

Episode 1023 will air on July 3, 2022

OP 24 - TV Size

Last edited:
I was told by a hell of a damn lot of sanjitards and fake kidd/law/killer and shanks fans that King bled from Marco's attacks and he also got knocked unconscious, what happened?

:ihaha: :ihaha: :ihaha:
I remember a bellend named KEKovian or something screeching about how this episode was going to show how Marco destroyed King in the manga, he started to sperg out because Marco lost to base King and we know what happens later. :suresure: The same clowns that downplay Zoro for hurting Kaido are the first ones to hype up 0 damage hits as long as they connect. :kobeha:

Last edited:
I only watched the Marco vs King and Queen fight.

It’s interesting, the anime makes it seem like Marco was fucking up Queen badly but not doing anything to King.

The animators are definitely Zoro fans lol
You didn't see Zoro blocking a dozen of Kaido's wind blades? They even removed Lidd and killer from the fight, only Zoro and Law vs Kaido and BM. :kobeha:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
which manga do you read? 2 piece?
using anime to powerscale and prove your point is braindead

marco > king every day of the week
Post automatically merged:

Base king > All out Marco > Katakuri > Pica > Jack / Queen
Marco > All out king >= katakuri/queen > jack >>> pica

fucking braindead

using anime to powerscale and prove your point is braindead

marco > king every day of the week
Post automatically merged:

Marco > All out king >= katakuri/queen > jack >>> pica

fucking braindead
You saw Marco vs Base king. No scratch, No Fire attacks, No Kings Hybrid. all out marco was low diff for king

and the retarded says marco above base king lmfao

fucking braindaid . plz just stfu

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
You saw Marco vs Base king. No scratch, No Fire attacks, No Kings Hybrid. all out marco was low diff for king

and the retarded says marco above base king lmfao

fucking braindaid . plz just stfu
you mean the marco that flew to wano, clashed with big mom, healed fodder then stalling 2 people with over 1b

also he literally said he was stalling not trying to win, learn to read

Hyo spitting frost as his clogs crush the ground.:kuzanshut:

Flying slashes, aura blitzing, some sick back-turned kills. They did prime Goro justice.
Extra bulky hybrid Kaido, now that's what I love to see.:yonjidoggy:

When they told you to not eat fire and lightning to give yourself elemental aura, Big Mom didn't listen.
Marco greatness with sweet new(?) battle music. It's a shame this is the same week YC stocks collapsed.:doffytroll:

Chopper using himself as the test subject is a powerful scene to add. Certifying his #1 doc status.

Ideal stopping point. The anime sold Hyo's death well, but obviously dying to a virus would mean Chopper failed as a doctor.

Surprisingly good episode. A lovely storyboard that focused on Hyogoro managed to flow alright. Solid OST with some juicy animated bits throughout helped the direction, that entire Marco vs King and Queen came out clean. The action was speedy, simple but weighty, a shaky camera to add a little dynamism. I also like that the Oniwabanshu didn't feel like a complete waste as we saw some of their fight against Hyogoro. The serene atmosphere at the end with Omasa snapping Hyo out of it, sakura flowing with some beautiful shots as Hyogoro puts down his blade and accepts death was nicely done.