Grandmaster the new Haki god?

• Yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • King of hell yeah

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Pls give my fav COC, I beg pls give him COC :(

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Zoro awakening top tier COO even before Haki was full-fledged introduced vs Mr 1

Zoro awakening COC for an instance using Asura vs Kaku

In Wano, Zoro not only fully awakened COC, but also ACOC as well within ACOC
For all those saying that Enma is the reason, Oden had for 20 years and he fought the likes of Ashura Doji and so many and yet he didn't awaken it :steef::steef:
It took 10 fucking minutes to master ACOC and 3 shots the strongest YC1 introduced for now excluding Beckman and Shiryu.

And to that, his COA made Kaido dodge like a bitch :suresure::suresure:

If it isn't crazy haki god potential, then what it is? Having COO for years and still not having future sight?dodging rice beans, pan cake is? :suresure::suresure:

Whatever I stated are factual and only three-person might be comparable to Zoro in that feat, Roger, Mihawk and Shanks :blush::blush::blush:

All I see is Zoro needing haki powers up in the early one piece to keep up with the physical strength of hakiless Sanji
Now he needed adv CoC to beat the same level opponent as Sanji's, when all Sanji did was kick harder :milaugh:

At this rate EoS Zoro will need infinity gauntlet to keep up with Sanji who will only have 1 advanced haki form

Why doesn't Zoro even have Dad's genes >>Lanji? Why does Hakiman Zoro Scar, Stop Hakai, defeat the strongest Ys1+Enmu at the same time? While Langi won thanks to the squeaking of the floor of a fat, weak clown?Why is Zoro so much stronger than Lanji?(despite the genes from dad)

Well to be at the top of one piece game. It's either your haki and devil fruit or your sword.
there's no man up there just using punches without a devil fruit. ( Make garp an exception that mf rivaled rogers with punches)

for luffy it's devil fruit and haki. for zoro its swords and haki.
and tbh kaido himself confirmed acoc just throws you at the top tiers automatically.

and to the people who thinks zoro awakened it too late and have weakest acoc.
how many characters were able to push zoro till wano? since time skip no one.
haki blooms in battle and he didn't even get a worthy opponent. whereas luffy got fishmen leader ( i dont even remember his name), doflamingo , katakuri and then kaido. zoro first serious opponent since time skip where he was pushed to limits is kaido and he awakened.

Thinking Ashura is CoC is same as thinking anything that appears yellow is gold while it could be your shit. :milaugh:

That same so called CoC ashura couldn't even hurt pacifista. 🤣🤣

So don't think shit as gold.

Regarding CoO, Sanji and Luffy had even before in little garden but you watch only Zoro panels. You might have missed.

Thinking Ashura is CoC is same as thinking anything that appears yellow is gold while it could be your shit. :milaugh:

That same so called CoC ashura couldn't even hurt pacifista. 🤣🤣

So don't think shit as gold.

Regarding CoO, Sanji and Luffy had even before in little garden but you watch only Zoro panels. You might have missed.
For now, that's the only explanation for COC and its a manifestation of his will, he didn't unlock ACOC until Wano :suresure::suresure:
Show me panels where it was shown that Sanji has COO before ts? :suresure::suresure:

Yeah yeah. You can write anything from your own story. Don't dedicate as someone work.

Sorry but go back and reread little garden. There was already one thread here regarding that.
That's the only explanation and anyone reading OP can come to that conclusion only :suresure: and doesn't change the fact that he awakened ACOC within 10 minutes after awakening COC, that's Oda's story :suresure::suresure::suresure: