Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Okay. I will learn English. you are a reader of manga. One-piece characters don't know what you know in the manga. So, learn how to use the brain.
You can't read simple child fiction.

You are coping and seething because you can't read. Go back to elementary school.

Maybe you will learn the difference between numbers.

lt is but not when you're talking about the path of one another.. Mihawk wanting to test the distance between him and old sick Whitebeard supports that its the basic claim..
Like I said Mihawk was testing individual strength cause WB was considered WSM.

Did Mihawk did that 'cause he has Pirate Ling aspirations?

And btw what happened there?

Jozu, a crew member of WB intercepted the slash.

Which means what?

If Mihawk alone were to defeat WB, he has to go through all his subordinates first.

You're just going in circles tbh.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Once again, it's kinda retarded to compare the Swordsmanship of Luffy & Zoro because Luffy ISNT A SWORDSMAN.
If that comparision is made between Shanks & Mihawk, then Shanks is definitely a Swordsman. And Mihawk is the STRONGEST Swordsman.
Whe compare them as swordsman? Why didint thwy just stright say stronger ?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Like I said Mihawk was testing individual strength cause WB was considered WSM.

Did Mihawk did that 'cause he has Pirate Ling aspirations?

And btw what happened there?

Jozu, a crew member of WB intercepted the slash.

Which means what?

If Mihawk alone were to defeat WB, he has to go through all his subordinates first.

You're just going in circles tbh.
Mihawk sent effortless hakiless slash to see if Whitebeard will take on it alone.

By having Jozu take it out it was clear to Mihawk that Whitebeard is no longer the man he once was and lost interest in him.

But that's a side discussion.

There were like 6 characters at the very least who could end Whitebeard within seconds but the story needed him to act all high any mighty even at death's door.

Doflamingo could just throw Bird's Cage over WB fleet and WB would do nothing because he is nowhere near his capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.