[FNZ] Light game Round 06 : The Bachelor Season 24: A Jester on the Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Analyzing today's posts I came to the conclusion LANJI is the most suspicious folk at this point.

He pushes on me (despite my end lynch confession) and a complete troll out of all players, not good at all.

I hope Town will be with me, sadly Bogard ended up Jester despite not giving off the vibes of it.
Yeah, he was the initial sus. He was left out only after Reborn said he was cool and was just a noob in mafia. And we all know how Reborn flipped.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I've got myself committed to something IRL tonight. So I won't be very active for the beginning of this day phase. Likewise, depending on when I wake up, I might not be around till the very end. I apologize for my absence in advance.

However... Before I mostly take my attention away from the game, I will say; DO. NOT. VOTE. RELAPSE.

He literally. Is. Trolling. Voting him is probably the dumbest move you could do. Grapple with the fact he claimed to have PMed Bogard in an earlier day and Bogard flipped as jester. He's just lying and trying to cause chaos for the fun of it.

Literally. Do not be this dumb.

tell me more about the producers, relapse :sus:
I feel like I live in a constant Deja Vu in this topic cause of a fake slip up. Who says it would even be a mafia role. It's you and Lanji always post night and pre day posting. Always using my troll start game play to act like your a good fake. I know who's scum, it's not me. You're wasting another vote for tje blue team. My vote stands then I'll be looking your way next, acting like trash. You'll be taken to the garbage.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Guys, we need to keep our votes on Relapse. He was saved by RNG twice now. Let's not brush aside his slip. And the whole "I pm-ed Bogard" thing that he pulled could of been trying to drag Bogard down with him.

And now that we see TAC defend Relapse so hard, seeing Relapse's alignment will also give us clues about TAC.
Are you people dumber than that stupid hoe Syndney, who fucked my man Peter? Relapse is like, just trolling. Do not consider him a real player.
Agreed. Relapse can be killed at night.
Look at how much he is defending Relapse despite his very scummy moves. We need to get to the bottom of this. We can't be swayed by TAC a third time into voting for someone else. Let's finish what we should have done on D1 when Relapse made his first slip: lynch him.

Vote Lynch Relapse @Dragomir

I feel like I live in a constant Deja Vu in this topic cause of a fake slip up. Who says it would even be a mafia role. It's you and Lanji always post night and pre day posting. Always using my troll start game play to act like your a good fake. I know who's scum, it's not me. You're wasting another vote for tje blue team. My vote stands then I'll be looking your way next, acting like trash. You'll be taken to the garbage.
a fake slip up? you edited your (which was against the rules) post after you realized you fucked up

you scum buddy TAC ain't saving you today

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Guys, we need to keep our votes on Relapse. He was saved by RNG twice now. Let's not brush aside his slip. And the whole "I pm-ed Bogard" thing that he pulled could of been trying to drag Bogard down with him.

And now that we see TAC defend Relapse so hard, seeing Relapse's alignment will also give us clues about TAC.

Look at how much he is defending Relapse despite his very scummy moves. We need to get to the bottom of this. We can't be swayed by TAC a third time into voting for someone else. Let's finish what we should have done on D1 when Relapse made his first slip: lynch him.

Vote Lynch Relapse @Dragomir
Kiwi. I genuinely think you're an intelligent person. Probably one of the smarter people in this game. So, please, explain to my why the fuck you're giving Relapse the TIME OF DAY when every game he's participated in, he's been nothing but a troll who makes these weird off hand comments, doesn't help any side out despite being townie, and just sort of exists?

You even told me before you read the games passingly, even when you don't join them. And you join a lot of these. Why are you turning your brain off here and assuming I'm defending Relapse, when I am trying to keep us from WASTING A LYNCH on a useless player. He's likely a TOWNIE first off. So, even without him contributing, his presence is a safety net for us. Secondly, he's a troll.

RottenFruit said:
We can't be swayed by TAC a third time into voting for someone else.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'll give you Reborn. Reborn was shifty, but he was so openly shifty I thought he had to be scum toing the line. It is a very ballsy move to decide to basically advertise yourself as jester day 1. So, yeah, egg on my face for that fiasco.

But. Bogard. Was. Night. Immune.

That incident is not on me. I 100% was on the right to pursue that. It's a giant flashing red light that advertises independent killers OR Godfather esque roles. You cannot tell me Bogard wasn't totally suspicious either. His replies were drab as shit, he was barely around, and he didn't scum read at all. I assumed this was a scum Bogard who got shy around Relapse's trolling Day 1, and then after surviving a NIGHT KILLING, was trying to make himself small.

I apologize for the fact I misread the situation, but I cannot tolerate you trying to make yesterday's lynch a sus point for me. Bogard had all the markings of being scum. He had survived death itself and was playing so strangely. I did what every good townie should do and hunted for scum.

okay okay, first, @TheAncientCenturion did anything happen to you?
among DON and RELAPSE someone is def scum if not bot of them. I used my power o both of them and here comes the write up.
Someone attempted to kill ??? but failed.
Another person attempted to change ??? but failed.
I'm assuming that I was the one who got targeted for kill maybe? I'm not 100% sure but the second one is because of my action on both DON and Relapse. and my third action was on TAC and that was in a good way.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
among DON and RELAPSE someone is def scum if not bot of them. I used my power o both of them and here comes the write up.

I'm assuming that I was the one who got targeted for kill maybe? I'm not 100% sure but the second one is because of my action on both DON and Relapse. and my third action was on TAC and that was in a good way.
I was hoping to keep this underwraps, in the event scum tried to push me after seeing how proactive I've been. But yes, Peter-kun, something did happen to me. Do you want me to reveal it publicly or leave it as our little secret ;)?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Kiwi. I genuinely think you're an intelligent person. Probably one of the smarter people in this game. So, please, explain to my why the fuck you're giving Relapse the TIME OF DAY when every game he's participated in, he's been nothing but a troll who makes these weird off hand comments, doesn't help any side out despite being townie, and just sort of exists?

You even told me before you read the games passingly, even when you don't join them. And you join a lot of these. Why are you turning your brain off here and assuming I'm defending Relapse, when I am trying to keep us from WASTING A LYNCH on a useless player. He's likely a TOWNIE first off. So, even without him contributing, his presence is a safety net for us. Secondly, he's a troll.
Why shouldn't we lynch Relapse? There is no indication that he is town and we can't excuse everything for just "Oh yeah, he is a troll. Let's leave him alone"

The situation right now is we don't even know who mafia are. Other girls? Producers? Relapse told us that they are producers. And if he was just trolling, why would he go back and change it?

Either way, I don't see how lynching him is not beneficial. If he flips scum, the people who defended him are suspicious. If he flips town then the people who voted him are suspicious. He somehow survived two lynches now, and the only reason he did is because of you. And the entire basis of why you're even protecting Relapse is because he is a troll, you aren't even basing it off his actions this game which is outrageous. You're being very scummy TAC....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'll give you Reborn. Reborn was shifty, but he was so openly shifty I thought he had to be scum toing the line. It is a very ballsy move to decide to basically advertise yourself as jester day 1. So, yeah, egg on my face for that fiasco.

But. Bogard. Was. Night. Immune.

That incident is not on me. I 100% was on the right to pursue that. It's a giant flashing red light that advertises independent killers OR Godfather esque roles. You cannot tell me Bogard wasn't totally suspicious either. His replies were drab as shit, he was barely around, and he didn't scum read at all. I assumed this was a scum Bogard who got shy around Relapse's trolling Day 1, and then after surviving a NIGHT KILLING, was trying to make himself small.

I apologize for the fact I misread the situation, but I cannot tolerate you trying to make yesterday's lynch a sus point for me. Bogard had all the markings of being scum. He had survived death itself and was playing so strangely. I did what every good townie should do and hunted for scum.
How can you be so sure that night immunity is only on godfathers and indies? Especially since there were group dates that night, Bogard could have gained it during a group date or something. He also said that he slept with Poison, and Poison confimed that someone slept with her.

After the first time where you misread Reborn and thought that he was scum pretending to be jester, you should of been more attentive to these types of details yet you did the same thing again to Bogard. Using the same argument. Same strategy. And ultimately, protecitng Relapse again. If this isn't your mafia strategy, what else could it be?

P.-S. And stop changing my name when you quote me, hoe :catrude:

I was hoping to keep this underwraps, in the event scum tried to push me after seeing how proactive I've been. But yes, Peter-kun, something did happen to me. Do you want me to reveal it publicly or leave it as our little secret ;)?
What happened?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why shouldn't we lynch Relapse? There is no indication that he is town and we can't excuse everything for just "Oh yeah, he is a troll. Let's leave him alone"

The situation right now is we don't even know who mafia are. Other girls? Producers? Relapse told us that they are producers. And if he was just trolling, why would he go back and change it?

Either way, I don't see how lynching him is not beneficial. If he flips scum, the people who defended him are suspicious. If he flips town then the people who voted him are suspicious. He somehow survived two lynches now, and the only reason he did is because of you. And the entire basis of why you're even protecting Relapse is because he is a troll, you aren't even basing it off his actions this game which is outrageous. You're being very scummy TAC....
Let's break this down Kiwi. Because you seemingly need it broken down.

Relapse is acting like a Jester.
We have 2 Jesters lynched, the odds of Relapse being a third are incredibly low.
Thus Relapse is trolling.
Now that we know he is trolling, why should we take any of his "slips" as honest to goodness mistakes?
The assertion he is scum off his slips falls apart when you realize he's always been acting like a goofball, isn't jester and is essentially just causing mayhem.

So, for myself, I have ZERO REASON to believe anything Relapse says accidentally or "accidentally". He isn't playing seriously. He's not doing some meta or trying to sneak by, he's dicking around. You're looking for a strategy where there's nothing but madness. There's nothing to compel us to vote for Relapse once you take his play style and mindset into account.

NOTHING.

Ratgirl said:
How can you be so sure that night immunity is only on godfathers and indies? Especially since there were group dates that night, Bogard could have gained it during a group date or something. He also said that he slept with Poison, and Poison confimed that someone slept with her.

After the first time where you misread Reborn and thought that he was scum pretending to be jester, you should of been more attentive to these types of details yet you did the same thing again to Bogard. Using the same argument. Same strategy. And ultimately, protecitng Relapse again. If this isn't your mafia strategy, what else could it be?
OH MY GOD. HOW IS BOGARD HAVING NIGHT IMMUNITY NOT IMMEDIATELY SUSPICIOUS TO YOU?

Why am I getting flak for picking up on a game mechanic, deciding that, if he does have this mechanic, he's likely scum, and pursuing it?! I am the most active scum hunter in this game. I am the most active player in this game. And I am now being lambasted for trying to win. How is that even happening?!

Bogard's entire playstyle was off. Yes. But what sold me on him was his weak excuse that tied with Sleeping with Peter. Poison Chan never strictly confirmed it. Never. And Bogard never bothered to explain. HELL. He never told us why he didn't comment on why he suddenly gained Night Immunity, as that would help tilt the voting direction towards Beta. He was letting town WASTE TIME with a hidden mechanic he has.

And when pushed (mostly by yours truly,) he makes a few off hand comments and backs away from the game. What am I supposed to do? Decide that Bogard's clean, or jester, off that? When I have a concrete immunity or mechanic revealed, and it doesn't strictly fit that of Jester, I'm going to go after it in this game.

Grapes said:
P.-S. And stop changing my name when you quote me, hoe :catrude:

What happened?
You know, it's a little funny now that I think about it. I'll wait for Peter-kuns approval before I explain it. But it seems I've garnered the trust of our most important player. :catblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.