Future Events Sanji's final bounty will be 3,259,000,000 berry!

Do you agree with Sanji's final bounty being 3,259,000,000 berry?

• Total voters
I think it's pretty obvious that Sanji's EOS bounty will be around 3 bil cuz "San" and Oda loves them puns like nobody's business.

But if you wanna go in a specific spectrum of what Sanji's bounty will end up with, 3,259 bil is probably the best guess.

So if we combined those numbers of his name and his career above then logically, it would be 3,259,000,000 berry. @The White Crane was the first one to suggest this pun so props to him for that. I also agreed with this as Sanji's final bounty. Sanji will have at least 2 more main fights meaning there will be at least 2 more bounty boosts for him. If Sanji's next bounty will be let's say 1.77 bil then his next bounty should be double of that. So 3,259 bil makes perfect sense.

What do you guys think?

Good bounty prediction
Im not a Sanji fan
But I can see his bounty actually being being higher than what you said depending on what he does to the marines in the future.
His bounty could be higher if Oda still remember about Sanji's words with Kuma so I'll keep that under cover for now.
How many "this is fact because Oda loves playing like this with numbers" your prediction trope have already lost and still act like this is an universal rule?
Well, let's see:

Cross Guild bounties:
Mihawk --> Mi(3) Ho(Go=5) Ku(9) --> 3590
Buggy --> Ba(Ha=8)Gi(Gu=9) --> 3189
Crocodile --> Ku(9)Ro(6)Ko(Go=5) --> 1965

Then Zoro's and Sanji's current bounties were based on their birthdays. And the list goes on.:sanjismug: