Current Events So we just ignoring the Rocky Port incident, and Wang Zhi?

So this past chapter has made it abundantly clear that the Rocky Port incident was a pivotal moment in the story. Not only were the Worst Gen, and Koby involved, but know it has come to light that Blackbeard, and a former member of the Rocks Pirates, Wang Zhi, was also involved.

Not only that, but it turns out that Wang Zhi ruled over Pirates paradise, despite it being located in the New World where the Yonko reign Supreme.

If that's not crazy enough, its the same Island that Xebec ruled over, and formed the Rocks Pirates. And now here we are, with Blackbeard taking over.

I made the speculation a while back that Garp was talking about Blackbeard when he said the Rocks pirates were slowly making a return, and people tried to argue he was talking about the Big Mom/Kaido alliance, when that never made sense to begin with, because they hadn't even met yet when Garp made that comment.

This coincides nicely with my other prediction that Blackbeards ultimate goal is not to be Pirate King, but to be King of the World, like Xebec wanted to be. All the pieces are starting to fall into place.

I really hope Oda goes into more detail about the Rocky Port incident, because it seems like it is going to tie into a lot of the future plot points in the story. Perhaps more info on the Rocks pirates will come to light because of it, and maybe it even ties into the lurking legend.

And on a side note, I wouldn't be surprised if Blackbeards 10th Titan commander turns out to be Wang Zhi, or perhaps another member of the Rocks Pirates who was apart of the Rocky Port incident.

Yeah this was honestly the most interesting part of the chapter for me

I could see this being especially important if the man with the burn mark is Wang Zhi which I think Oda made painfully obvious in the last few chapters

Think about it. Law is tied to the incident and clearly knows Wang Zhi right?

That could perfectly explain why Law reacted this way when he heard about the man with the burn mark knowing something about the One Piece

I’m excited to see where Oda takes this tbh

I never thought we’d actually get to learn more about the Rocks legends and this gives Law a new level of importance + makes him a legitimate contender for the One Piece (since he has the Poneglyphs + knows about Wang Zhi)

:finally:

Yeah this was honestly the most interesting part of the chapter for me

I could see this being especially important if the man with the burn mark is Wang Zhi which I think Oda made painfully obvious in the last few chapters

Think about it. Law is tied to the incident and clearly knows Wang Zhi right?

That could perfectly explain why Law reacted this way when he heard about the man with the burn mark knowing something about the One Piece

I’m excited to see where Oda takes this tbh

I never thought we’d actually get to learn more about the Rocks legends and this gives Law a new level of importance + makes him a legitimate contender for the One Piece (since he has the Poneglyphs + knows about Wang Zhi)

:finally:
Yeah Law has top level influence. He's had a direct hand in the fall of many new world big shots.

I made the speculation a while back that Garp was talking about Blackbeard when he said the Rocks pirates were slowly making a return, and people tried to argue he was talking about the Big Mom/Kaido alliance, when that never made sense to begin with, because they hadn't even met yet when Garp made that comment.
Garp said, "If they return, they will be a threat .....". This was in the same chapter Kaido and Big Mom contacted each other and the marines were discussing Big Mom, Kaido and Rox when Garp made that comment. I think you are reaching here.

This coincides nicely with my other prediction that Blackbeards ultimate goal is not to be Pirate King, but to be King of the World, like Xebec wanted to be. All the pieces are starting to fall into place.
I dont have much confidence in Lolda anymore. He might take a shitty and unpredictable route.

I wouldn't be surprised if Blackbeards 10th Titan commander turns out to be Wang Zhi
Your popular theory "Vista is Blackbeard's 10th titanic commander" is dead then? 😂

Yeah Law has top level influence. He's had a direct hand in the fall of many new world big shots.
People sleep on him and I’ll never know why

By aiming and shooting Luffy at Doflamingo he effectively crippled the underworld and Kaido in the process, orchestrated the Rocky Port incident which is why Blackbeard is where he is right now, and created an alliance that managed to take out not 1 but 2 of the former Yonko

He’s actually insane and deserves every single bit of that 3 billion

Garp said, "If they return, they will be a threat .....". This was in the same chapter Kaido and Big Mom contacted each other and the marines were discussing Big Mom, Kaido and Rox when Garp made that comment. I think you are reaching here.

I dont have much confidence in Lolda anymore. He might take a shitty and unpredictable route.

Your popular theory "Vista is Blackbeard's 10th titanic commander" is dead then? 😂
I think it's safe to say the Vista prediction has been dead for awhile now.

Although if the Blackbeard Pirates did manage to get ahold of Jozus devil fruit, Im not sure who would get it. The most popular theory was Shilliew, but that's out the window now.

Diamond Vista for the win!

Edit: just re read the scene. It's actually what Hina was saying about Rox that implies they've been making a return for awhile now. She says "Even without their Captain, their strength is still growing.". I guess she could be talking about Big Mom and Kaido, but it's weird to refer to Rocks as their Captain, when that hasn't been the case for 40 years.

It seems to fit the narrative of a former Rox Pirate (Wang Zhi) ruling over Xebecs former base better in my opinion.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So this past chapter has made it abundantly clear that the Rocky Port incident was a pivotal moment in the story. Not only were the Worst Gen, and Koby involved, but know it has come to light that Blackbeard, and a former member of the Rocks Pirates, Wang Zhi, was also involved.

Not only that, but it turns out that Wang Zhi ruled over Pirates paradise, despite it being located in the New World where the Yonko reign Supreme.

If that's not crazy enough, its the same Island that Xebec ruled over, and formed the Rocks Pirates. And now here we are, with Blackbeard taking over.

I really hope Oda goes into more detail about the Rocky Port incident, because it seems like it is going to tie into a lot of the future plot points in the story. Perhaps more info on the Rocks pirates will come to light because of it, and maybe it even ties into the lurking legend.

And on a side note, I wouldn't be surprised if Blackbeards 10th Titan commander turns out to be Wang Zhi, or perhaps another member of the Rocks Pirates who was apart of the Rocky Port incident.
Sorry for such a reply but referring to the title: "So, are we just going to ignore the Rocky Port incident and Wang Zhi".

I think, yes. It's literally the most irrelevant thing to me in the latest chapter and Wang Zhi nor the Rocky Port incident interest me enough.

Oda will have to flex his brain muscles because for now, it's not interesting.

If he doesn't expand on it in some Coby conversation with BB then most of the people will forget about it.

Could have sworn during BB vs Ace he said he wanted to be Pirate King.

And Garp def reverred to Kaidp and Big Mom alliance. That chapter has nothing to do with Blackbeard or Rocky Port incident.

Instead of Wang Zhi joining him, I think he may have been the previous owner of the 9 tail fox.

As @Nidai_Kitetsu said, Oda is gonna choose some lame ass route don't overthink much of these events. Blackbeard doesn't even seem like he has df's for his crew yet, forget about him, unless Koby's capture leads to something major.

Crazy parts wtf Law doing that far into the NW already?

More crazy is Law being connected to the major blows to 3 rocks legends. Question is what was he aiming for, by point a Yonko a wangi !!! Was it just Doffy or more….
He wanted to become a warlord, and his plan to take out Doffy via Kaido, and eventually Kaido with the alliance if he made it that far. But he got way more than that, two Emperor's down.
Post automatically merged:

Although if the Blackbeard Pirates did manage to get ahold of Jozus devil fruit, Im not sure who would get it. The most popular theory was Shilliew, but that's out the window now.
Pizarro probably if they stole Jozu's df I feel that would suit bim too.

Blamenco's df is another contender for a BBP imo.

Last edited:
Could have sworn during BB vs Ace he said he wanted to be Pirate King.

And Garp def reverred to Kaidp and Big Mom alliance. That chapter has nothing to do with Blackbeard or Rocky Port incident.

Instead of Wang Zhi joining him, I think he may have been the previous owner of the 9 tail fox.

As @Nidai_Kitetsu said, Oda is gonna choose some lame ass route don't overthink much of these events. Blackbeard doesn't even seem like he has df's for his crew yet, forget about him, unless Koby's capture leads to something major.

He wanted to become a warlord, and his plan to take out Doffy via Kaido, and eventually Kaido with the alliance if he made it that far. But he got way more than that, two Emperor's down.
Post automatically merged:

Pizarro probably if they stole Jozu's df I feel that would suit bim too.

Blamenco's df is another contender for a BBP imo.
Pizarro probably Has cat fruit

Pizarro probably Has cat fruit
I think he will have the whole Nemean Lion theme, but since Oda wont have non japanese mythical zoans, he will have him with the Diamond Paramecia as a possibility to match the Nemean lion theme and how their skin is known to be so tough that it can break weapons, while with his gloves (empowered by diamond) he can break defenses like how Nemean lion claws would tear through armor.

Byakko Zoan could work tho, japanese/chinese themed. Unsure about other japanese themed cat/tiger mythicals.

What's really interesting is that Rocky port incident happened during the two years, defeating Wang Zhi could legit be what established Teach as Yonko. This aligns well with how good Wang Zhi's portrayal of ruling a pirate haven in the New World with emperors and Marines around.

This could be another parallel with Luffy, as both had to defeat a former Rocks pirate to become emperors, with Law ironically orchestrating the plan that (probably?) led to both Kaido/Wang Zhi's downfalls.

It's not that nobody wants to talk about it.

It's just The Rocky Port Incident suffers from the same shitty trash writing that Loby's character does in general.

All tell and no show.

We're told all this mad stuff happened but don't see any of it and we're supposed to care?

I hate that type of writing with a passion