Future Events Sanji's final bounty will be 3,259,000,000 berry!

Do you agree with Sanji's final bounty being 3,259,000,000 berry?

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
His bounty could be higher if Oda still remember about Sanji's words with Kuma so I'll keep that under cover for now.

Well, let's see:

Cross Guild bounties:
Mihawk --> Mi(3) Ho(Go=5) Ku(9) --> 3590
Buggy --> Ba(Ha=8)Gi(Gu=9) --> 3189
Crocodile --> Ku(9)Ro(6)Ko(Go=5) --> 1965

Then Zoro's and Sanji's current bounties were based on their birthdays. And the list goes on.:sanjismug:
Oda plays his puns on the least significant digits in a bounty, not on the most significant one.

The leading digit is determined by power level, threat factor, etc (see all the original Yonkou having bounties in the 4 billion+ range). The less significant digits may be used to crack funny puns.

That is the prediction of 3 billion for Sanji based on his name is probably nonsense.

Similarly, Mihawk getting 3 billion also isn't due to his name.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Good theory. Personally I would say it's way to high because Sanji has always been about 25-35 % of Luffys bounty so if Sanji has 3.2 then Luffy would have to be at 10-12 B... But how about 2.325.900.000 with Luffy being 6.560.560.000 (gomu gomu).

(Zoro placing in between them, 3.6-4.0. Above Mihawk)
Could be but I don't think Oda knows math so puns is probably the best way for him to put bounties for characters. Japanese people have a thing for puns you see.
no, his final bounty will be 4.832 bil

4 =burak
8 = leg
3 =san
2 = ji
Lol, that would be cool.
Sorry, where you learned that Mi = 3, Ha = 8, Ro = 6 and Go = 5?
I don't know japanese but I used translated and couldn't related those numbers with those letters.

Also, how can 9 be Ku and Gu at same time?

Also, Ho =/= Go, Ba =/= Ha, Gi =/= Gu and Ko =/= Go.

And why you didn't explained all the bounty just the numbers that fits your agenda? Where the 31 from Buggy comes from? Where is the numbers of rest of the name of Crocodile(Kurokodairu)?
@RoronoaZorro got the best answer for this question. I got the Cross Guild puns from one of his threads.
Sanji will be 4b+ most likely 4,696,900,000
Hmmm, is that just a random numbers you made up or there's a pun/meaning behind it?
@Sanji D Cook seems like a something Oda would do

Could this work for Zoro? 4,110,110,000

11/11 birthday
4 Yontoryu which Oda said in SBS
Higher than Mihawk & Shanks (surpasses them in strength & bounty)
4 preskip minimum Yonko bounty:bamathink:
Sure, I'm cool with it. I'm always rooted for Zoro having 4bil+ bounty.
Oda plays his puns on the least significant digits in a bounty, not on the most significant one.

The leading digit is determined by power level, threat factor, etc (see all the original Yonkou having bounties in the 4 billion+ range). The less significant digits may be used to crack funny puns.

That is the prediction of 3 billion for Sanji based on his name is probably nonsense.

Similarly, Mihawk getting 3 billion also isn't due to his name.
Like I said above, Japanese people have a thing for puns. There are some significant/insignificant digits here and there but I think Oda would give puns to more important characters for endgame stuff imo.

I don't feel Oda will put sanji's bounty anywhere lower than that of mihawk
Sanji will be the man who will be most feared by marines, and sanji's bounty also very much depends on luffy's achievements
So 3.6 to 4 bil is my guess
Look at this brainlet's sig and then look at him using Mihawk's bounty for the n°4, how delusional can someone be. :saden:

7B for being the only survivor of Ohara incident and can read Poneglyph. Yeah I ain't see any problem with that.
Nami 73
Brook 43
You already got the 32 (million) berries as a pun. :myman:

Last edited:
Sanji once said that "The one who will be the most feared by Marines is him".
Yes he told that to Kuma in TB. In the meantime after 15 years irl and 2+ years in the verse he's done shit. His best eos fight will be an Admiral if he's lucky and Oda wont have Law/Kidd fighting them. If he is lucky he will get some 3.2B only with name puns, if we go only by feats he doesnt deserve to pass 3B line.