Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just letting out some air
Kizaru is letting out BLOOD

Old Rayleigh > Kizaru
Old hobo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the Male to female trap

Roger fought wb before becoming king
It is possible that bb is parallel to wb
Kaido and Big Mom were almost Rocks
Now I don't understand the role of Shanks, I hope Luffy dies and Shanks becomes king:christnally:
Like @ShishioIsBack said, Shanks and Mihawk could be the Roger and WB of this gen while Luffy and Zoro are already deadset to clash with Shanks and Mihawk before the finding of OP.

While Rockss pirate are quite similar to BBP and new hero of the marines is also kidnapped so won't be a coincidence if Oda showed BBP vs SH and Coby (or other from marines as well).

Gorosei scared of Angering Kaido, treat Akainu like a sidebitch.
AdmiraL are scared of entering Yonko territory.
AdmiraLs always get fodderized by Yonko
? Yet they still got bodied by the Navy when the Navy didn't even bring their whole force. No cp0, not all of the VA and the Warlords were doing nonesense. They still got bodied even woth outside help. While we know for a fact Luffy will have Revs, nations etc... helping him

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Marines : "Please someone kill the admiral hunter for us..Please we will pay you 4 billion dollars which is 50% of our yearly budget"

That's literally state of Akainu right now. He can't do shit besides put Yonko level Bounty on Mihawk and hope someone can take him out.

Last time I checked Marines had to gather entire navy to fight a yonko level threat.

Mihawk is bigger threat than 2 of the emperors literally.
Now you’re just desperately spamming nonsense because you know Zoro’s greatest achievement at EOS is currently hanging nonchalantly from Aramaki’s hip. Lol

Marines : "Please someone kill the admiral hunter for us..Please we will pay you 4 billion dollars which is 50% of our yearly budget"

That's literally state of Akainu right now. He can't do shit besides put Yonko level Bounty on Mihawk and hope someone can take him out.

Last time I checked Marines had to gather entire navy to fight a yonko level threat.

Mihawk is bigger threat than 2 of the emperors literally.
Dude there's a special department for bounties headed by Brannew, Akainu has nothing to do with it lol

Old Silver rayleigh attack kizaru who is looking at brook .
‘Kizaru got leg chopped off but result in cheek bleed.

C3 admiral is built different than mere yonko.

Marco can’t hurt any c3 admiral but can make king bleed .

Like @ShishioIsBack said, Shanks and Mihawk could be the Roger and WB of this gen while Luffy and Zoro are already deadset to clash with Shanks and Mihawk before the finding of OP.

While Rockss pirate are quite similar to BBP and new hero of the marines is also kidnapped so won't be a coincidence if Oda showed BBP vs SH and Coby (or other from marines as well).
It also makes sense
Whitebeard rejected Finding One Piece because he's not interested
Mihawk rejected Yonko title
Roger was pirate king
Shanks is a Yonko

Mihawk has World's Strongest title
Whitebeard did as well

Lmao yall still talking that peasant talk

AdvCoC can counter is
Logia can counter it

Imu will grab Blackbeard and his entire crew and entire navy and wipe them out in a second
You should realize that the nuke was already issued in advance, so Uranus was already there it didn't teleport. Until we know more about the specifics you cannot assume Imu has any kind of versatility with this power.

Yo Dumbass... why so obsessed with quoting me if you aren't liking it.

Last time i check, it was Nami who was babysitting both Luffy and Zoro or someone else in the crew.

Man retreats immediately after seeing Shanks appearance while also feeling inferiority. Poor you and BB.

I felt Luffy's taking on marines is more possible with storyline than you brainless fodders taking on GB's baseless statement about taking on RHPs head-on in future alone...
1. I am quoting you cause you just talk out of your ass all the time woth no story to back it up.

2. Nami got shot down anytime Zoro is serious. Enies Lobby. Zoro just shut Luffy down twice.

3. Ben is shanks caretaker. He smarter than him

4. Please explain to me how the SH by themselves woth no Rayleigh, no revs is beating the the WG. Go ahead you dumbass

You should realize that the nuke was already issued in advance, so Uranus was already there it didn't teleport. Until we know more about the specifics you cannot assume Imu has any kind of versatility with this power.
I am just saying the guy is presented as literal God of the world..he won't be your average Yonko/Admiral level character or even Pirate King level

And you think they don't run it past their superiors?

That special department is telling you
"The resources we need to fight an emperor, we need same for Mihawk"
Fuji still has no issues releasing Mihawk from his duty, Croco thinks he's no threat to the WG unless he teams up with him, and Mihawk himself packed his bags and fled the island. Nothing special really.

So last two weeks we got
-confirmation that marines need authorization from the HQ/fleet admiral to fight a yonko
-yonko in his prime running away from a washed up hobo that was getting asthma attacks after 2 minutes of fighting against an admiral, even though said admiral was kind enough to dance with the old man in his own style
-Zoro being scared to pick a fight with the Marine HQ
-Imu relying on ancient weapons
-yonko confirmed to be useful idiots that WG could have gotten rid of at anytime, like we admiralchads have been sayin was the case for the last decade, furhter proof of our abnormally high IQ.

damn it, will we ever stop winning
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ @The White Crane @SakazOuki
Marines reign supreme. Simply built different. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.